Administrative Law text book pdf: Download Administrative Law text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students. Administrative law is the body of law that governs the activities of administrative agencies of government. Government agency action can include rule making, adjudication, or the enforcement of a specific regulatory agenda. Administrative law is considered a branch of public law. Here you can download Administrative Law text book pdf for L.L.B 2nd year students and also we have given some related books on Administrative Law.
Content in this Page
Download Administrative Law text book pdf
This book contains topics of Evolution, Nature and scope of Administrative Law, Bureaucracy in India, Nature and organisation of civil service, Legislative Powers of Administration, Administrative Adjudicatory Process, Principles of Natural justice, Judicial control of administrative action, Liability for Wrongs (Tortious and contractual), Corporations and Public Undertakings, Powers of Enquiry and Investigation of the Administration, Right to know: Right to Information Act, 2005 etc. Here you can also Download Administrative Law text book pdf.
|Administrative law books pdf||Download|
|Administrative law notes||Download|
Administrative Law Books
Administrative Law book is free and available for everyone to download as a pdf. Learn about the most important Administrative Law concepts such as evolution, nature and scope of administrative law, sources of administrative law and principles of administrative law. In this we have given some important books for Administrative laws.
|1.||Administrative Law||I.P. Massey||Eastern Book Company|
|2.||Administrative Law||S.P. Sathe||Butterworths|
|3.||Principles of Administrative Law||Jain and Jain||Wadhawa Publication, Naapur|
|4.||Administrative Law||H.W.R. Wade||Oxford Publications, London|
|5.||Judicial Review of Administrative Action||De Smith||Sweet and Maxwell|
LLB Degree Course Pattern:
This course offers a 3 year L.L.B degree to students to be pursued in six semesters
stretching over three academic years. Each academic year means 1st year comprises of two
Semesters 1st semester and 2nd semester and second year comprises of two semester 3rd semester and 4th semester and finally 3rd year comprises of two semesters 5th semester and 6th semester and there is also a practical papers in LL.B (3 year degree course) are, Seminar and Clinical Legal Education papers and the Practical Training Papers I, II, III and IV of the sixth semester.
Practical Papers are,
- Paper on Seminar and Clinical Legal Education
- Practical Training Paper I (Drafting, Conveyancing and Pleading) in Sixth Semester
- Practical Training Paper II,(Professional Ethics and Professional Accounting System), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper III, (Alternate Dispute Resolution), in Sixth Semester
- Practical Paper IV, (Moot Court Exercise and Internship) Sixth Semester
Seminar and Clinical Legal Education Paper are,
- Seminar Presentation – 25 Marks
- Seminar Write-up -25 Marks
- Project Report on Clinical Legal Education Exercise prescribed for the concerned semester.- 25 Marks.
- Viva-25 Marks.
List of Reference books & Authors for Administrative Law
Here we have provided the list of reference books for Administrative Law text books which is useful for L.L.B 2nd year students. This book can help for preparation of exams. Also Download Administrative Law text book pdf for beginners. The following list is arranged in sequence for convenience – Name of the book, , Author, Edition, Publication Price and more.
- Administrative Law – I.P. Massey – Eastern Book Company
- Administrative Law – S.P. Sathe – Butterworths
- .Principles of Administrative Law – Jain and Jain – Wadhawa Publication, Naapur
- Administrative Law – H.W.R. Wade – Oxford Publications, London
- Judicial Review of Administrative Action – De Smith – Sweet and Maxwell.
- Principles of Administrative Law – Griffith and Street
Buy Administrative Law text book in amazon.in[amazon box=”9351454452,8131251624,9384852430,935145438X,9351437051″]
In this article we have provided all the recommended books for Administrative Law text. Administrative Law text book pdf are available here you can download it. Please check all the pdf links and reference books list for Administrative Laws it will be helpful for your exam preparation and also Download Administrative Law Book pdf and Notes for L.L.B Law students.