Amit Shah Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties (Check Now)
Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Amit Shah? Now you’re at the right place. Check out Amit Shah net worth Details 2019. In the previous article, we have given complete details of PM Narendra Modi Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Amit Shah net worth details. Amit Shah is an Indian Politician and current Minister of Home Affairs who has been the President of Bharatiya Janta Party (BJP).
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Amit Shah Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Amit Shah’s Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Amit Shah Details
|Full Name||Amitbhai Anil Chandra Shah|
|Current Position||Home Minister of India|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janata Party|
|Born on||22 October 1964|
|Net Worth||Rs 38.81 crore (as in 2019)|
Personal Life and Education
Amit Shah was born on 22 October 1964. He came from a Gujarati Hindu Baniya family. His father Anil Chandra Shah is a businessman. Amit Shah completed his schooling in Mehsana and Graduation in B.Sc (Bio-Chemistry) and then worked in his father’s business. He became a volunteer in RSS (Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh) during his college days in Ahmedabad.
Amit Shah was married to Sonal Shah and they had a son named Jay. He has 6 sisters and two of them live in Chicago.
He was the president of the Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank (ADCB) in 2000. He loves chess and was the president of the Gujarat Chess Association. In 1986, he joined BJP, one year before Modi joined the party.
In 2002, under Narendra Modi’s government in Gujarat, he was given charge of several major sections including Home, Parliamentary Affairs, and Law and Justice.
- 1983: Leader of RSS’s Student wing Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP).
- 1984: Member of BJP
- 1987: As an activist of BJP’s youth wing Bharatiya Janata Yuva Morcha (BJYM).
- 1991: He campaigned Lal Krishna Advani in Gandhinagar of Lok Sabha Elections.
- 1995: Elected as an MLA for Gujarat Constituency and won 4 times as an MLA in the same constituency.
- 2009: As a Vice President of Gujarat Cricket Association (GCA).
- 2014: President of BJP in General Elections.
- 2017: Elected to the Rajya Sabha from Gujarat.
- In the 2019 Lok Sabha Elections, he defeated Congress’ CJ Chavda by a margin of 5,57,014 votes from Gandhinagar in Gujarat.
- On 30 May 2019, he became a Cabinet Minister and took the oath as Home Minister of India.
- In 2010, he was arrested for charges like murder and extortion, which dented his chances to become the CM of Gujarat after Narendra Modi. He was also banned to visit Gujarat. But, in 2012 he was allowed to enter Gujarat by the Supreme Court.
- He was accused of “Fake Encounter Case” and was accused of having a role in killings of Sohrabuddin Sheikh, his wife Kauser Bi and his accomplice Tulsiram Prajapati. CBI said that 2 Rajasthani businessmen paid him to get rid of Sohrabuddin who was harassing them.
- He was accused of the damage of evidence and influencing witnesses in the 2002 Gujarat Riots and spying on a woman in connection with the Ishrat Jahan fake encounter case.
- Soon after Narendra Modi-led BJP came into the power in the centre, Amit Shah’s son, Jay Shah’s Company reported a 16,000 times growth in turnover. He was highly criticized in media for this meteoric rise. Following this, Jay Shah filed a defamation case against “The Wire” for reporting these figures.
Amit Shah Net Worth, Salary and Properties
Shah draws a monthly salary of Rs 1 Lac + other allowances. According to the details mentioned in the affidavit, Shah and his wife’s net worth stood up to Rs 2.84 crore annually in 2017 – 18.
According to the affidavit, the movable and immovable assets of Shah and his wife Sonlaben have increased from Rs 11.79 crore in 2012 to Rs 38.81 crore.
Shah’s affidavit says that his sources of income as salary received as MP of Rajya Sabha, rent on properties and income from agricultural activity.
|Cash in Hand||Rs 20,633|
|Wife’s Cash||Rs 72,578|
|Shah & His Wife Several Accounts||Rs 27.80 lakh|
|Fixed Deposits||Rs 9.80 Lakh|
|Hobbies||Reading, Watching Cricket and Social Service|
|Favourite Politician||Narendra Modi|
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Amit Shah Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.