Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card have to check the cashback offers, the movie offers, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries. The benefits like high reward points on merchant outlets and online transactions, personal accident insurance coverage, interest-free credit usage, fuel surcharge waiver, wider acceptance credit card in India and abroad, exclusive offers on hotel, car rental, and shopping, secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card
- Get High reward points on merchant outlets and on online transactions, POs, IVR, Moto, etc.,
- Secure Real-time SMS alerts with your Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
- Wider Card acceptance above 9 lakh merchants in India and above 29 million merchants abroad.
- Add-on card benefits & features enable your family members.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable to fill your bicycle by using the Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
- Get Personal Accident Insurance coverage is given up to 2 lakhs.
- Lost card liability loss coverage is given up to 1.5 lakhs.
- Get offers and discounts on eateries, Restaurants, and utility payments etc.,
Fee & Charges
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card charges and fees as follows.
|Admission Fee for the Primary Card||Nil|
|Annual Subscription for the Main card||299/-|
|Annual Subscription for the Add on card||199/-|
|Annual Subscription for cards against deposits||Nil|
|Add on card charges||300/-|
|Annual Subscription waived in the 1st year and not levied if usage in the previous year||30,000/-|
|Roll Over Facility||5 %|
|Free Credit Period||21 – 50 days depending upon the date of purchase|
|Accidental Insurance Coverage||Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage is given up to 2 lakhs in case of loss of life or permanent disability due to accident only for the main cardholder.|
*T & C Apply.
|Foreign Currency Mark up||3%|
|Lost Card Insurance||1,50,000 Rs|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the sanctioned limit|
|Lost Card Charges||300 Rs|
|Lost Card Replacement Charges||200/-|
|No surcharge on fuel purchase||2000 Rs per day and surcharge reversal of 1 % with a cap of 250/- p.m|
|Charge Slip Request Charges||100/-|
|Transactions charges at Railways||2.5%|
|Hot Listing Charges||200/-|
|Temporary Enhancement charges per occasion||200/-|
|Cash withdrawal charges – Andhra Bank ATMs||3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Cash Withdrawal charges – Other Bank ATMs||50/- in addition to 3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Balance Enquiry in Andhra Bank ATMs||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry in Other Bank ATMs||20/-|
|Interest on cash advance charges||2 %|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is paid with the due date||2 % p.m or 28.30 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is not paid within the due date||2.95% p.m or 41.75 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Outstanding up to 5,000/-||200/-|
|Between 5,001/- to 15000/-||300/-|
|Between 15,001/- to 25,000/-||400/-|
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
- Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card is issued primarily to customers and to Non-customers on a selective basis.
- The primary cardholder should be in the age of 21 – 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder minimum age should be 18 years and above.
- Income eligibility should be 1.80 lakh per anum.
- For Business class Two years I.T.Returns with computation sheets.
- For Salaried class ITRs/ Form 16 with the latest Salary slip.
- Cards are also issued against a lien on Fixed Deposit with a maximum of 25% margin without insisting on Income Proof & Scoring Model.
The following documents are required for the Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
- Application form of the credit card with complete information
- Latest two Passport size Color Photographs
- Latest Income Tax Returns for 2 years/ Salary Slip/ Form – 16.
- Permanent address proof, ID Proof, Pan Copy as per KYC norms.
- Get complimentary luxury air tickets to access at domestic and international air flights with your Rupay Platinum Credit card. No matter about the airline or class you fly, enjoy the travelling journey.
Cashback & Reward points
- Earn 10 reward points on every minimum transaction of 150/- on Internet, Pos, IVR, Motto and to some other sites.
- Get exclusive merchant offers and flat discounts on eateries, Restaurants and utility bills, etc.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card.
To apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card just follow the below process.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Rupay Platinum credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Ganeswar – Hyderabad
Holding the Andhra bank platinum credit card for the past 4years. I am satisfied with the credit limit. There is no annual fee with this card. I use this card for the bill payments and dot the shopping. The rate of interest and the charges are no0minal with Andhra bank.
Devdas – Pune
I am using the Andhra bank credit card for the past year. Their services are good. There are no hassles to date because of the credit cards. I got a lifetime free card with good interest rate. I am getting reward points and cashback offers from the bank on my usage.
Customer care: 1800 425 1515.
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits like cashback offers, high reward points on online transactions, Pos and suitable for airport lounge access. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.