Apply Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card details like benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card has to check the cashback offers, shopping offers, travel offers, and movie offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. Rupay Platinum debit card is a card that has direct access to your Andhra Bank Account. The debit card is just like a money purse in the cardholder pocket. A debit card reduces the risk of carrying cash. Rupay Platinum debit card can be also used for purchases at Merchant Establishments.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||50,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card
- GREEN PIN Facility is provided (Set your Debit Card PIN at the ATM Machine)
- High Cash withdrawal with your Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
- Rupay Platinum Debit Card is a secure Chip-based debit card.
- This Debit Card also avails a Fund transfer opportunity.
- Registration for SMS alerts & Mobile recharge
- Easy Mobile banking system with Rupay Platinum Debit card.
- Account statement, Balance inquiry system is avail to your debit card.
- This Debit card is Aadhaar Number Linking system to Bank Accounts
- Donations to TIRUPATHI & SHIRDI TEMPLES, Card to Card funds Transfer facility
- PEPDCL power bill payment through Andhra Bank ATM.
Fee & Charges
The Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Parameters||Rupay Platinum Debit Card|
|Annual fee||125 + GST|
|No. of transactions allowed in a month||10 transactions per month allowed free in all location of Andhra bank ATM’s|
|No. of ATM transactions for Savings Bank Account Customers||3 transactions per month|
|ATM card Cash limits||25,000/-|
|Pos terminals limit||1,00,000/-|
|Fuel Surcharge waiver||2.5% on the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.10/- per transaction.|
|Customers maintaining average quarterly balance||up to 25,000/-and less than 50000/-and above|
|Booking of railway tickets||In addition to IRCTC charges, 2.5 % on the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.10/- per transaction + applicable GST.|
|Through Andhra Bank EDCs||NIL.|
|Through other Bank EDCs||fees, as levied by Rupay Platinum card, will be passed on to the customer.|
Rupay Platinum Debit Card Eligibility
- Any individual having the right to operate any of the eligible accounts (Eg: Current Account / Saving bank ) and fulfilling the other criteria prescribed by the Andhra Bank, from time to time are eligible for applying for Debit Card / ATM.
- Mandate/Power of attorney holders are not eligible for the issue of ATM/Debit Card.
- Accounts having control with minors will have joint depositors, proprietary and Partnership accounts, Company Accounts, Trust accounts etc are not eligible.
The following documents are required for the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Contact details like e-mail id or Mobile Number.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
How to apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit card
To apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Rupay Platinum debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Chamala Ravi – Hyderabad
Used this card almost for 5 yrs and still using it. Transactions are smooth, the best thing is interest rates are very low and there is no delay in OTP issues compare to other banks. I can withdraw cash up to 50 % of my credit limit. Financial charges are very low and Fine charges normally are very less. Good to go card.
Samuel – Hyderabad
Its also good experience, but the service level is ok we can say, I can use this card in the stores only, not in the online purchase, so that could be improved so that the customers will get benefited for the user this card more, limit also is low they can enhance it, its been 1 year I am using this card.
Customer care: 18004252910
Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for a savings account holder it provides you with a high cash withdrawal limit and high Pos terminal limits. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.