Apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card this card is specially designed for those who want better than the best services in their lifestyle need. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Rupay Platinum Credit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card have to check the cashback offers, the movie offers, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card
Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries. The benefits like high reward points on online transactions, personal accident insurance coverage, interest-free credit usage, fuel surcharge waiver, wider acceptance credit card in India and abroad, exclusive offers on hotel, car rental, and shopping, secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card
- Wider Card acceptance above 39.3 million merchants in India and 1.88 million ATMs spread across abroad and India.
- Get High Reward points on merchant outlets and on online transactions, POs, IVR, Moto, etc.,
- Secure Real-time SMS alerts with your Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card.
- Add-on card benefits & features enable your family members.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable to fill your bicycle by using the Rupay Select Credit Card.
- Get Personal Accident Insurance coverage is given up to 10 lakhs.
- Lost card liability loss coverage is given up to 1.5 lakhs.
- Get offers and discounts on eateries, Restaurants, and utility payments, etc.,
Fee & Charges
Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Type of fee||Charges (Amount / %)|
|Annual Subscription for the Main card||499/-|
|Annual Subscription for Add on card||299/-|
|Add on card charges||300/-|
|Annual Subscription for cards against deposits||Nil|
|Annual Subscription waived in the 1st year and not levied if usage in the previous year||50,000/-|
|Roll Over Facility||5 %|
|Foreign Currency Mark up||3%|
|Free Credit Period||21 – 50 days depending upon the date of purchase|
|Accidental Insurance Coverage||Personal Accidental Insurance Coverage is given up to 10 lakh in case of loss of life or permanent disability due to accident only for the main cardholder.*T & C Apply.|
|Lost Card Insurance||1,50,000/-|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the sanctioned limit|
|Transactions charges at Railways||2.5%|
|Lost Card Charges||300/-|
|Lost Card Replacement Charges||200/-|
|Charge Slip Request Charges||100/-|
|No surcharge on fuel purchase||4000/- per day and surcharge reversal of 1 % with a cap of 500/- per month|
|Temporary Enhancement charges per occasion||200/-|
|Hot Listing Charges||200/-|
|Cash withdrawal through Andhra Bank ATMs||3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Cash Withdrawal charges at Other Bank ATMs||50/- in addition to 3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Balance Enquiry in Andhra Bank ATMs||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry in Other Bank ATMs||20/-|
|Interest on cash advance charges||2 %|
|Service charge on revolving credit facility if MPD is paid with the due date||2 % per month or 28.30 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Service charge on revolving credit facility if MPD is not paid within the due date||2.95% per month or 41.75 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Outstanding up to 5,000/-||200/-|
|Between 5,001/- to 15000/-||300/-|
|Between 15,001/- to 25,000/-||400/-|
Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card Eligibility
- Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card is issued primarily to customers and to Non-customers on a selective basis.
- The primary cardholder should be in the age between 21 – 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder minimum age should be 18 years and above.
- Income Eligibility should be 5 lakh per Annum.
- For Business class Two years I.T.Returns with computation sheets
- For Salaried class ITRs/ Form 16 with the latest Salary slip.
- Cards are also issued against a lien on Fixed Deposit with a maximum of 25% margin without insisting on Income Proof & Scoring Model.
The following documents are required for the Rupay Select Credit Card.
- Application form of the credit card with complete information
- Latest two Passport size Color Photographs
- Latest Income Tax Returns for 2 years / Salary Slip/ Form – 16.
- Permanent address Proof, ID Proof, Pan Copy as per KYC norms.
- Get complimentary airport lounge access at domestic and international airports. No matter about the airline or class you fly, your Rupay Select Credit Card offers you well-deserved facilities of the journey.
Cashback & Reward points
- Get exclusive merchant offers and flat discounts on eateries, Restaurants and utility bills, etc.
- Earn 10 reward points on every minimum transaction of 150/- on Internet, Pos, IVR, Motto and to some other outlets.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card
To apply for Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card just follow the below process.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Rupay Select credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Naresh – Banglore
I had applied for a credit card with Andhra Bank. The process was excellent. I did not have to submit any documents as I am an existing customer of the bank. The verification was done and I have also received my PIN number. I would be receiving my card as well. A good experience.
Sandeep Kumar – Chandigarh
I have the Andhra bank credit card for the last two years. My suggestion to the bank is that they have to introduce the EMI option and also cashback offers on the purchase. But the major advantage is that there is no annual fee as it cooperates card. The billing cycle and statements are good.
Customer care: 1800 425 1515.
Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits like cashback offers, high reward points on online transactions, Pos and suitable for airport lounge access. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.