Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Union Bank Signature Contactless Debit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card has to check the cashback offers, movie offers, fuel surcharge waiver, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card
Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries. The benefits include in Visa Classic Credit Card accident insurance coverage, lost card liability, traveling benefits, wider acceptance credit card in India and abroad, exclusive offers on hotel, car rental, and shopping, secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card.
- Get High reward points on every purchase with your Visa Classic Credit card.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable to fill your bicycle by using the Visa Classic Credit Card.
- Get Personal Accident Insurance coverage up to 2 lakh Rs.
- Add-on card benefits with your Andhra bank Visa Classic Credit card.
- Lost card liability loss coverage is given up to 1.5 lakhs.
- Get offers and discounts on hotel accommodations, shopping, car rentals, etc.
Fee & Charges
Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Admission Fee for the Primary card||Nil|
|Annual Subscription – Main card||550/-|
|Annual Subscription – Add on card||200/-|
|Annual Subscription for cards against deposits||400/-|
|Annual Subscription waived in the 1st year and not levied if usage in the previous year||18,000/-|
|Free Credit Period||Is given up to 21 – 50 days depending upon the date of purchase|
|Roll Over Facility||5 %|
|Accidental Insurance Coverage||2,00,000/- for the main card and 2,00,000/- for Add on Card. Premium to be borne by the cardholder.|
|Lost Card Insurance||Less Than 1,50,000/-|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the sanctioned limit|
|Lost Card Replacement Charges||200/-|
|Add on card charges||300|
|Lost Card Charges||200|
|Hot Listing Charges||200/-|
|Charge Slip Request Charges||100/-|
|Transactions charges at Railways||2.5%|
|No surcharge on fuel purchase||2000/- per day|
|Foreign Currency Mark up||3%|
|Temporary Enhancement charges per occasion||200/-|
|Interest on cash advance charges||2.5%|
|Cash withdrawal through Andhra Bank ATMs||3 % on the amount withdrawn or Rs 150/- whichever is higher|
|Cash Withdrawal charges Other Bank ATMs||50/- in addition to 3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Balance Enquiry in Andhra Bank ATMs||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry in Other Bank ATMs||20/-|
|Service charge on complete credit facility if MPD is paid with the due dates.||2.5% p.m or 34.49 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Service charge on complete credit facility if MPD is not paid within the due dates.||2.95% p.m or 41.75 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Outstanding up to 5,000/-||200/-|
|Between 5,001/- to 15000/-||300/-|
|Between 15,001/- to 25,000/-||400/-|
Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card Eligibility
Visa Classic Credit Cards are issued to customers and also to Non-customers on a selective basis.
- The Primary cardholder should be in the age between 21 – 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder minimum age should be 18 years and above.
- Income Eligibility should be 3 lakhs per Annum.
- For Business class Two years I.T.Returns with computation sheets.
- For Salaried class ITRs/ Form 16 with the latest Salary slip.
- Cards are also issued against a lien on Fixed Deposit with a maximum of 25% margin without insisting on Income Proof & Scoring Model.
The following documents are required for the Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card.
- Two Passport size Color Photographs are required.
- Latest Income Tax Returns for 2 years/ Salary Slip/ Form 16
- Permanent address Proof, ID Proof, Pan Copy as per KYC norms.
Cashback & Reward points
- Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card gives you offers and discounts on hotels, shopping, and car rentals, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of fuel is up to 2000/- per day whenever you fill fuel using Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card across all petrol stations in India.
- Get 3 reward points for every purchase of 150 Rs spent on Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card
To apply for Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card just follow the below steps.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Visa Classic credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Murthy – Hyderabad
I am using the Andhra Bank credit card which was applied through Online. I have got all the required details about the card process through the agent. The credit limit was very less it was up to 30,000and it was not sufficient as well. I have good cashback offers and reward points so far. This was my first credit card.
Dudharam – Banglore
I am an existing account holder of Andhra Bank for the last five years, They have given me a credit card and they have charged me an annual fee in this card but waived off option is available. Their service was quite okay but the offers are good on the card.
Customer care: 1800 425 1515.
Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits like cashback on shopping, high reward points on the purchase of groceries and lifestyle shopping. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card features, eligibility, documents required for submission and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.