Apply Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Rupay Select Credit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card have to check the cashback offers, movie offers, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card
Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries it also maximizes your saving transactions. Visa debit card is a card that has direct access to your Andhra Bank account. The debit card is just like a money purse in the cardholder pocket. A debit card reduces the risk of carrying cash. Visa debit card can be also used for purchases at Merchant Establishments.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||25,000|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card
- High Cash withdrawal with your Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card.
- This Debit Card also avails a Fund transfer opportunity.
- Easy Mobile banking system with Visa Debit card.
- Registration for SMS alerts & Mobile recharge
- This Debit card is Aadhaar Number Linking system to Bank Accounts
- Account statement, Balance inquiry system is avail to your debit card.
- Donations to TIRUPATHI & SHIRDI TEMPLES, Card to Card funds Transfer facility
- GREEN PIN Facility is provided (Set your Debit Card PIN at the ATM Machine)
- APEPDCL power bill payment through Andhra Bank ATM.
Fee & Charges
Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Parameters||Visa Debit Card|
|Annual fee||125 + GST|
|No.of transactions allowed in a month||10|
|No. of ATM transactions for Savings Bank Account Customers||3|
|Customers maintaining average quarterly balance||up to 25,000/-and less than 50000/-and above|
|Customers maintaining average quarterly balance||up to 50,000/- and above.|
|Pos terminals limit||50,000/-|
|Fuel Surcharge waiver||2.5% on the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.10/- per transaction.|
|Booking of railway tickets|| |
In addition to IRCTC charges, 2.5 % on the transaction amount subject to a minimum of Rs.10/- per transaction + applicable GST.
|Through Andhra Bank EDCs||NIL.|
|Through other Bank EDCs||fees, as levied by VISA card, will be passed on to the customer|
Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card Eligibility
- Any individual having the right to operate any of the eligible accounts (Eg: Current Account / Saving bank ) and fulfilling the other criteria prescribed by the Andhra Bank, from time to time are eligible for applying for Debit Card / ATM.
- Mandate/Power of attorney holders are not eligible for the issue of ATM/Debit Card.
- Here minors as joint depositors, proprietary and Partnership accounts, Company Accounts, Trust accounts etc are not eligible.
The following documents are required for the Visa debit card.
- Permanent Address Proof with electricity bill/ phone bill/ flat maintenance bill/ bank statement.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card/ voter id/ driving licence/ passport/ ration card.
- Latest Passport size Color photos.
- Latest 3 months Salary payslip for salaried individuals.
- Contact details – e-mail id, Mobile Nos, etc.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card
To apply for Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card just follow the below steps.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on debit cards >> Application form of the debit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta debit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Shahul Noori – Nellore
Hi friends, today I am going to talk about Andhra Bank visa card. I am not so satisfied with the service of this bank, as they charge for each and every transaction from this Bank. the minimum balance also should be maintained with this bank, it is 500 rupees. The customer service is good with this bank.
Birendra – Mumbai
Very poor service and I did open an account and they said they will send a letter to verify the address, but still, after 2 weeks no letter and no account approved. Even now I am transferring the balance to another account and it showing account frozen.
Customer care: 18004252910
Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for a savings account holder it maximizes your saving transactions. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Visa Debit Card features, eligibility, required documents and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.