Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card has to check the cashback offers, the movie offers, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries. The benefits include in Visa Platinum Credit Card high reward points on every purchase, personal accident insurance coverage, lost card liability, traveling benefits, wider acceptance credit card in India and abroad, exclusive offers on hotel, car rental, and shopping, secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and benefits of Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
- Get Personal Accident Insurance coverage up to 10 lakh to the Main cardholder.
- Add-on Platinum Credit card enables your family members to avail of all the benefits and features.
- Get Accident Insurance coverage up to 5 lakh to the add-on cardholder.
- Get High reward points on every purchase with your Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable to fill your bicycle by using the Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Secure real-time SMS alerts with your Visa Platinum Credit card.
- Lost card liability loss coverage is given up to 1.5 lakh.
- Get offers and discounts on hotel accommodations, shopping, car rentals, etc.
Fee & Charges
Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card Charges and fees as follows.
|Admission Fee for the Primary Card||Nil|
|Annual Subscription – Main card||1000/-|
|Annual Subscription – Add on card||300/-|
|Annual Subscription for cards against deposits||400/-|
|Annual Subscription waived in the 1st year and not levied if usage in the previous year||30,000/-|
|Roll Over Facility||5 %|
|Free Credit Period||21 to 50 days depending upon the date of purchase|
|Accidental Insurance Coverage||10,00,000/- for main card and 10,00,000/- for Add on Card. Premium to be borne by the cardholder.|
|Lost Card Charges||300/-|
|Lost Card Insurance||1,50,000/-|
|Cash Advance Limit||50% of the sanctioned limit|
|Add on card charges||300/-|
|Foreign Currency Mark up||3%|
|Lost Card Replacement Charges||200/-|
|Charge Slip Request Charges||100/-|
|Transactions charges at Railways||2.5%|
|No surcharge on fuel purchase||2000/- per day|
|Hot Listing Charges||200/-|
|Temporary Enhancement charges per occasion||200/-|
|Cash withdrawal through Andhra Bank ATMs||3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Cash Withdrawal charges Other Bank ATMs||50/- in addition to 3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Balance Enquiry in Andhra Bank ATMs||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry in Other Bank ATMs||20/-|
|Interest on cash advance charges||2.5 %|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is paid with the due dates||2.5% per month or 34.49 % Annualized percentage rate wef November 2017|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is not paid within the due dates||2.95% p.m or 41.75 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Outstanding up to 5,000/-||200/-|
|Between 5,001/- to 15000/-||300/-|
|Between 15,001/- to 25,000/-||400/-|
Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card Eligibility
Visa Platinum Credit Cards are issued to customers and also to Non-customers on a selective basis.
- The primary cardholder should be in the age between 21 – 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder minimum age should be 18 years and above.
- Income Eligibility is 5.00 lakhs per annum.
- For Business class Two years I.T.Returns with computation sheets
- For Salaried class ITRs/ Form 16 with the latest Salary slip.
- Cards are also issued against a lien on Fixed Deposit with a maximum of 25% margin without insisting on Income Proof & Scoring Model.
The following documents are required for the Visa Platinum Credit Card.
- Application form of the credit card with complete information
- Two latest passport size Color Photographs
- Latest Income Tax Returns for 2 years / Salary Slip/ Form 16.
- Permanent address Proof, ID Proof, Pan Copy as per KYC norms.
Cashback & Reward points
- Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card gives you offers and discounts on hotels, shopping, and car rentals, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of fuel is up to 2000/- per day whenever you fill fuel using Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card across all petrol stations in India.
- Earn 5 reward points for every purchase of 150 Rs spent on transactions done on the Internet, POS, IVR, MOTO and on some other merchant outlets
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
To apply for Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card just follow the below steps.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Visa Platinum credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the application form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Ramesh – Vishakapatnam
I have been holding my credit card with Andhra bank for a long time. They have charged me an annual fee in this card, but waived off option is available in this card, and I am happy with the credit limit which they have given in this card, they use to give good offers as well.
Srinivas – Hyderabad
I am using this Credit card for the last year and I am happy with the services which they had provided so far. The credit limit with this card is around 2,00,000 but there have not been any good benefits that came with this card. It has been a lifetime free card and I am using it for all sorts of purposes.
Customer care: 1800 425 1515.
Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits like cashback on shopping, high reward points on the purchase of groceries and lifestyle shopping. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents for submission and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.