Do you want to apply for Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. This credit card is specially designed for those who want better than the best services in their lifestyle need. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Andhra Bank Visa Classic Credit Card. Here we have provided all the Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents. People who are interested to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card have to check the cashback offers, the movie offers, travel offers and shopping offers provided by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card is loaded with many special benefits and suitable for all kinds of financial needs and luxuries. The benefits include in Visa Signature Credit Card personal accident insurance coverage, lost card liability, high reward points, airport lounge access and Concierge Services, wider acceptance credit card in India and abroad, exclusive offers on hotel, car rental, and shopping, secure real-time SMS alerts on every transaction, add-on card benefits and many more benefits while accessing the card.
|Card Name||Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit card|
|Cash usage limit||50,000/-|
|Reward Points||reward points on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits of Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card
- Get High reward points on every spent on Internet, POS, IVR, and MOTO and to some other merchant spends which was given by the bank.
- Wider Card acceptance above 9 lakh merchants in India and above 29 million merchants abroad.
- Secure Real-time SMS alerts with your Andhra bank Visa Signature Credit Card.
- Enjoy Luxury select airport lounge access and Concierge Services with this credit card.
- Fuel Surcharge waiver is applicable to fill your bicycle by using the Visa Signature Credit Card.
- Get Personal Accident Insurance coverage and add-on card insurance is given up to 30 lakhs.
- Add-on card benefits & features enable your family members.
- Lost card liability loss coverage is given up to 1.5 lakhs.
- Get offers and discounts on hotel accommodations, shopping, car rentals, etc.
Fee and Charges
Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card Charges and Fees as follows.
|Admission Fee for the Primary Card||1000/-|
|Annual Subscription for the main card||2000/-|
|Annual Subscription for Add on card||1000/-|
|Annual Subscription for cards against deposits||1000/-|
|Annual Subscription waived in the 1st year and not levied if usage in the previous year||2,70,000/-|
|Roll Over Facility||5 %|
|Free Credit Period||21 to 50 days depending upon the date of purchase|
|Accidental Insurance Coverage||30,00,000/- for main card and 30,00,000/- for Add on Card. Premium to be borne by the cardholder.|
|Lost Card Insurance||1,50,000/-|
|Cash Advance Limit||60% of the sanctioned limit|
|Foreign Currency Mark up||3%|
|Add on card charges||300/-|
|Lost Card Charges||500/-|
|Lost Card Replacement Charges||500/-|
|Charge Slip Request Charges||200/-|
|Transactions charges at Railways||2.5%|
|No surcharge on fuel purchase||4000/- per day|
|Hot Listing Charges||400/-|
|Temporary Enhancement charges per occasion||400/-|
|Cash Withdrawal charges at Other Bank ATMs||50/- in addition to 3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Cash withdrawal through Andhra Bank ATMs||3 % on the amount withdrawn or 150/- whichever is higher|
|Interest on cash advance charges||2.5 %|
|Balance Enquiry in Andhra Bank ATMs||Nil|
|Balance Enquiry in Other Bank ATMs||20/-|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is paid with the due dates||2.5% per month or 34.49 % Annualized percentage rate wef November 2017|
|Service charge on overhead credit facility if MPD is not paid within the due dates||2.95% per month or 41.75 % Annualized percentage rate|
|Late Payment Charges|
|Outstanding up to 5,000/-||200/-|
|Between 5,001/- to 15000/-||300/-|
|Between 15,001/- to 25,000/-||400/-|
Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card Eligibility
Visa Signature Credit Cards are issued to customers and also to Non-customers on a selective basis.
- The primary cardholder should be in the age between 21 – 70 years.
- Add-on cardholder minimum age should be 18 years and above.
- Income Eligibility should be 10 lakhs per annum.
- For Business class Two years I.T.Returns with computation sheets
- For Salaried class ITRs / Form 16 with the latest Salary slip.
- Cards are also issued against a lien on Fixed Deposit with a maximum of 25% margin without insisting on Income Proof & Scoring Model.
The following documents are required for the Visa Signature Credit Card.
- Application form of the credit card with complete information
- Latest two Passport size Color Photographs.
- Latest Income Tax Returns for Form – 16/ 2 years / Salary Slip
- Permanent address proof, ID Proof, Pan Copy as per KYC norms.
- Get Complimentary luxury air tickets at select airport lounges access across India. No matter about the airline or class you fly, your VISA Signature Credit Card offers you well-deserved facilities of your journey.
Cashback & Reward points
- Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card gives you offers and discounts on hotels, shopping, and car rentals, etc.
- Fuel surcharge waiver of fuel is up to 4000/- per day whenever you fill fuel using Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card across all petrol stations in India.
- Earn 5 reward points on every spent on Internet, POS, IVR, and MOTO and on some other merchant outlets.
How to Apply for Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card.
To apply for Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card just follow the below process.
- First, you have to visit the Andhra Bank website
- Next, you have to click on Visa Signature credit cards >> Application form of the credit card take a print out of the form and fill your details.
- Submit the application form to one of your nearest Andhra Bank branches.
- They will give you Insta Credit Card & PIN at the time of your application submission.
- If you have any doubts regarding the card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Bandari – Hyderabad
The credit card which I’m using is a basic card provided by Andhra Bank. I have got the credit limit of Rs. 60000 which is enough for me. There is no annual fee. I have not received any kind of offer notification until now. Since I have an account with them, they have offered me this free credit card.
Mohammed – Hyderabad
I am using the ANDHRA BANK credit card for a while. I am holding this card for the past 8 months. They offered a very good credit limit. Even the service which I got through this bank is average. I am not happy with the services. Overall it has been fine card. I close this credit card.
Customer care: 1800 425 1515.
Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card is one of the best credit cards with many special benefits like cashback offers, high reward points on merchant outlets and suitable for airport lounge access. Also, know about the Andhra Bank Visa Signature Credit Card features, eligibility, required documents for submission and how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding the card comment below and don’t forget to share this article with your friends.