Do you want to apply Apollo SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Fbb SBI Style up Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide all the Apollo SBI Credit Card details like Require documents, Benefits, Eligibility, privileges, Rewards. People who are applying for the Apollo SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Benefits, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Lounge programs, movie offers, Dining offers, Features and Tracking Application details given by the Apollo SBI credit card.
Also, you can check annual charges, late payment charges below. We have provided the Apollo SBI Card image and also given a link to track your Apollo SBI credit card application status. Let’s check the complete details.
Content in this Page
About Apollo SBI credit card
|Card Name||Apollo SBI credit card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Enjoy 3X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on all Apollo services.|
Enjoy 2X Reward Points on every Rs. 100 spent on Dining, Movies, and Entertainment.
Get 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 spent on Beauty and Wellness services.
Avail 1 Reward Point on every Rs.200 spent on other non-fuel retail purchases.
|Official Website||Click here|
The Apollo SBI card is a first card that offers exclusive benefits & exceptional value to the wellness conscious consumer on all healthcare spends. Through this, cardholders will be able to access services from the extensive Apollo Healthcare ecosystem, which includes the Apollo Hospitals, Apollo Clinics, Apollo Diagnostics, Apollo Pharmacy, Apollo Cradle, Apollo Sugar, Apollo White Dental, Apollo Spectra, Apollo Life Studio, Apollo Homecare and Apollo Telehealth Services (ATHS).
|Card Name||Apollo SBI Card|
|Age limit||18 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this credit card.|
The Eligibility criteria for Apollo SBI card as follows:
- Applicant should be a resident of India.
- Applicant should be the existing customer of SBI.
- The eligible age of the applicant must be in between 18 and 65 years.
- The credit score of an applicant should have a good score.
- PAN card
- 2 Passport size photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, passport, Driving License, Ration card (any one of them is enough)
- Address proof – Ration card, Latest Utility Bills (like electricity, telephone bills, etc.,) any one of them is enough.
- Last 6 months Bank statements and latest 3 months payslips.
How to Apply Apollo SBI Card – Application process
To apply for Apollo SBI credit card – Click here
The Application process of Apollo SBI Credit Card :
- Visit the official website of SBI Bank – www.sbicard.com
- From the Home, Click on “Personal” and then click on “Credit cards”.
- From the page of Credit cards click on “All cards”>” Apollo SBI card”.
- The detailed page of Apollo SBI credit card appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply for Apollo SBI Credit Card now ” option.
- Here fill all the details like First name, Mobile num, City & Email address.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now”.
- Submit the mentioned documents for verification.
- After the verification, an SBI Bank executive would get in touch with you.
- Welcome Gift
- Reward Points Benefit & Instant Discount
- Spend based fee reversal
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
Features of Apollo SBI credit card
- Welcome offer
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on Cards
- Utility Bill Payment
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money Facility
Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed Limit for Apollo SBI Credit Card. If the income of the applicant is more, then the credit card limit is also high. similarly, if the income is less, then the limit is also low. Thus the credit card limit is based upon the employment and Income of applicant. To know about your Apollo SBI Credit card limit, Download SBI mobile app and log into it and check the available credit and cash limit under the Summary Tab.
Welcome Gifts of Apollo SBI Credit Card
Get complimentary Apollo Silver Tier Membership, get 500 Reward Points worth Rs. 500/- on payment of joining fee. The reward will be credited after 20 days of the joining fee payment and the same can be redeemed instantly at Select Apollo services. Apollo e-Gift Vouchers or by Apollo Health Credits. Multiple Gift vouchers cannot be used for a single transaction. A single Gift voucher can only be used for one time.
Cash Back and Rewards
Get Upto 10% Instant Discount at Select Apollo Services. 3X Reward Points on every Rs. 100/- spent on all Apollo services and 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 200 spent on other non-fuel retail purchases(1 Reward Point = Rs 1). For Instant redemption, there is no minimum threshold Reward Points. Enjoy 3 Reward redemption options. Convert Reward Point into Health Credits.
Movie Vouchers & Shopping Benefits
The Movie Vouchers & Shopping Benefits of Apollo SBI Card are Get up to 2X Reward Points on every Rs.100/- on Dining spends, Movies & Entertainment spends, 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100/- spent on Beauty & Wellness services.
Fees and charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To track your Apollo SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Apollo SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
Apollo SBI Card Review
Taking into consideration of customers reviews of Apollo SBI Credit Card, we are providing Pro’s and Con’s
- Healthy offers like welcome gifts, rewards, free fuel surcharges are available
- Providing good facilities at all Apollo Hospitals.
- Annual memberships on fee reversal are available.
- The credit limit is extending without intimating to customers.
- Annoying with their customer care calls.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information of Apollo SBI Card details like About Apollo SBI Card, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply Apollo SBI Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Share this article with your friends.