Do you want to apply Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about SBI Card PRIME Business. Through this article, We are going to provide BOM – SBI Credit Card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers. People who are applying for the BOM – SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, and shopping offers given by the BOM – SBI Credit Card.
Here, we have provided the image of the BOM – SBI Credit Card. Also, you can check annual charges and late fee payment charges. We have also given a link to track your BOM – SBI Credit Card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about BOM – SBI Card.
Content in this Page
About BOM – SBI Credit Card
|Card Name||Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit.|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Enjoy 10X Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at all Departmental & Grocery stores.|
Earn 1 Reward point per Rs. 100/- spent on all your other spends. (4 Reward points = Rs. 1/-)
|Official Website||Click here|
Bank of Maharashtra combined with SBI offers the attractive BOM – SBI Card. This card bundled with excellent features and Benefits. The various privileges offered with this card include Extravaganza Offer, Spend Based Reversal, Value Back, etc., Customers can enjoy the needs such as fuel, movies, shopping & others.
|Card Name||BOM – SBI Card|
|Age limit||18 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customers of SBI only can apply for this card.|
To know the Eligibility of BOM – SBI Credit Card, check the below:
- The applicant age must be in between 18 to 65 years.
- The applicant should already have an account in SBI Bank.
- The cardholder should be an Indian citizen.
- This card will be given to the customer on the basis of employment & previous credit score.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for Bank Of Maharashtra – SBI Credit Card:
- PAN Card
- 2 photographs.
- Identity proof(any one) – Aadhar card, Ration Card, voter card, PAN Card, Driving license.
- Address proof(any one) – Utility Bills(telephone, electricity, etc.,), Ration card, Aadhar card.
- Latest six months Bank statements, Last 3 months payslips.
How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card – Application process
To apply BOM – SBI Credit Card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for BOM – SBI Card:
- To apply for your Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card, visit the nearest Bank of Maharashtra branch.
- You should have to fill the Application form with necessary details like Name, Mobile number, City, Email ID, Card details, etc.,
- Attach the required documents which are mentioned above.
- Affix your photograph and submit the form.
- Extravaganza Offer
- Value Back
- 0% Fuel Surcharge
- Spend Based Reversal
- Reward Points
- Welcome Offer
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on Cards
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Online Booking of Railway Tickets
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
- SBI Card Drop Box Locator
BOM SBI Credit Card Limit
The BOM SBI Credit Card Limit is depended upon the Job & Pay scale of the customer. It is also based upon the credit score of the cardholder. There is no fixed limit for BOM SBI Credit Card. To know about your BOM SBI Credit Card limit, SMS BAL where XXXX = The last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Welcome Offer and Value Back
Get Rs. 100 cashback on your 1st ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your credit card. Enjoy up to 2.5% value back, as you get 10X Reward Points per Rs. 100 at all Departmental spends and Grocery purchases. On all your other spends earn 1 Reward point per Rs. 100 spent. (4 Reward points = Rs. 1/-).
0% Fuel Surcharge and Reward points
Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol bunk. Transact an amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 at any petrol pump inside the country to avail of this offer. You get max. surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100/statement cycle, per BOM – SBI Card account. Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card. Use your Reward Points to pay the credit outstanding on your credit card (or) redeem against a wide array of gifts.
Spend Based Reversal and Extravaganza Offer
Get annual membership fee reversal from the second year of your subscription. To get fee reversal, you need to have spent more than Rs. 100,000 on your BOM – SBI Card in the last year. Spend Rs. 2,000 or more in 1st 60 days and get 2,000 bonus Reward points.
Fee and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To Track your BOM – SBI Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your BOM – SBI Card application status – Click here
BOM – SBI Credit Card Review
Taking into consideration of customers reviews, we have given the Pros and Cons of BOM – SBI Credit Card below:
- Unique features like Renewal Gift and Welcome Offer.
- Accelerated Reward Points and Spend rewards
- Worst customer care service.
- Charging extra bills without intimating to customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information of BOM – SBI Credit Card like About BOM – SBI Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to Apply Bank of Maharashtra – SBI Card, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.