Apply Doctor’s SBI Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply Doctor’s SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Air India SBI Platinum Card. Through this article, we are going to provide all the Doctor’s SBI Credit Card details like Required documents, Benefits, Eligibility, privileges, Rewards. People who are applying for the Doctor’s SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details of Doctor’s SBI Credit Card like Eligibility, Require documents, benefits, Welcome gifts, ELITE rewards, Lounge programs, Privileges, cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Doctor’s SBI credit card.
Here we have provided the image of Doctor’s SBI Credit Card. Also, you can check annual and late payment charges below. We have given a link to track your Doctor’s SBI Credit Card application status. Let’s check the complete details.
Content in this Page
About Doctor’s SBI Credit Card
|Card Name||Doctor’s SBI Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 1,499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Get 5X Reward Points on Medical Supplies, Travel Bookings & International Spends|
Get 5X Reward Points on all spends on Doctor’s Day i.e. 1st July
Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 for all other spends.
|Official Website||Click here|
Doctor’s SBI Credit Card is given by the SBI Bank to the eligible applicant of age group 21 to 65 years and the applicant must be the existing customer of SBI Bank. The applicant must be a doctor. By having this card, there are more benefits and we can obtain more facilities by having Doctor’s SBI Card. The applicant must be a resident of India. By having this card there are many Privileges like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, Lounge Programs, etc., These programs allow you to save money you spend on your credit card.
|Card Name||Doctor’s SBI card|
|Age limit||21 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||The doctor who is already a customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this credit card|
To apply for Doctor’s SBI Card, The applicant should have the following Eligibility:
- Applicant should be a practicing salaried doctor or a self-practicing doctor for more than 3 years.
- The applicant required age is in between 21 and 65 years.
- The applicant must be an existing customer of SBI.
- The residential address of the applicant is in a live location in India.
- The Annual income of Applicant should not exceed Rs.1,50,000/-
The Bank will ask some certificates/documents while applying for Doctor’s SBI credit card. You have to submit the below-mentioned documents to SBI Bank:
- PAN Card
- Two passport size photos
- Address proof – Ration card, Aadhar card, Utility Bills like Electricity Bills, Telephone Bills, etc., (anyone proof is enough).
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, passport, Voter ID, Driving License, Ration card (anyone ID proof is enough).
- Copies of their degrees or certificates from the State Medical Council or from the Medical Council of India.
- Income proof – Last 6 months Bank statement copies.
How to Apply Doctor’s SBI Card – Application process
Follow the below steps to apply for Doctor’s SBI Credit card:
- Visit the official Website of SBI – www.sbicard.com
- From the Home menu select the option “personal”> “Credit cards”.
- From the available menu click on “Lifestyle”>”Doctor’s SBI card”.
- The detailed page of Doctor’s SBI card appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply now ” option.
- Here fill the details like First name, Mobile number, City & Email ID.
- Once check the details and click on “I want to apply now” button.
- And then submit further certificates/ documents for verification.
- After the verification process, an SBI executive will get in touch with you.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Welcome gifts
- Reward Points
- Renewal Fee Reversal
- Milestone Benefits
- International Lounge Program
- Domestic Lounge Program
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Features of Doctor’s SBI Card
- Visa Privileges
- Contactless Advantage
- Global Acceptance
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Add-on Cards
- Cash Access Across the World
- Safe and Secure
- Easy Bill Pay Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
Doctor’s SBI Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed Limit for Doctor’s SBI Credit Card. If the income of cardholder is more, then the credit card limit is high and if the income of cardholder is less, then the limit is low. Thus the Doctor’s SBI credit card limit is based upon the employment and Income of applicant. To know about your Credit card limit, Login to ILA using your online account user ID and password & ask account information like available credit and cash limit, etc.
Purchase the welcome e-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 1,500 from Yatra.com. At the time of purchase, you can redeem the code online. You will receive an SMS/e-mail with the e-Voucher details on your registered mobile number/e-mail ID, within 15 days of membership fee payment. You can redeem the code online at the time of purchase
Reward points and Cash Back offers
Get 5X exclusive Reward Points on Medical Supplies, Travel Bookings & International Spends. Get 5X Reward Points on all spends on Doctors’ Day i.e. 1st July and Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 for all other spends. Renewal Fee Reversal is applicable on annual spends of Rs. 2 Lakhs. 1% Fuel Surcharge Waiver at petrol pumps across the country. Purchase fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000 to avail this benefit. Max. surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
Milestone Benefits and Visa Privileges
E-Gift Voucher from Yatra.com/Bata/Shoppers Stop worth Rs. 5,000 on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5 Lakhs. Within 15 days of your spends, you will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number to choose the e-Gift Voucher option. Through the visa privileges, enjoy exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwide. Get up to 35% off on Avis Car Rentals. Enjoy 15 percent offer on Limo Luxury Airport Transfer services and enjoy the savings up to 10% on Hertz Car Rental Program. Get 20% Discount on Airport Fastrack Immigration at over 450 destinations worldwide.
The complimentary membership to the Priority Pass Program worth $99. Four complimentary visits per year to International Airport Lounges outside India (max. 2 visits per quarter) and access to 1000+ Airport Lounges worldwide. After your complimentary visits, usage fee of $27 + applicable taxes will be charged on your Doctor’s SBI Card. 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic Airport Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter).
Professional Indemnity Insurance
Avail Professional Indemnity Insurance cover of Rs. 20 Lakhs which will help to Reimburse all Legal & defense costs, out-of-court settlement expenses & court awards. 0% of Sum Insured would be deductible.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To Track your Doctor’s SBI Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Doctor’s SBI Card application status – Click here
Doctor’s SBI Credit card Review
Pros and cons of Doctor’s SBI Card, basing upon customers reviews
- Excellent reward system.
- Cash Back offers in Yatra.com, Bata, Shoppers stop.
- Domestic and International airport Lounge programs.
- Applying extra charges.
- Bad customer care service
- Annoying customers with their calls.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get complete details of Doctor’s SBI Credit card like About Doctor’s SBI Card, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply for Doctor’s SBI Card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.