Do you want to apply Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card. Here in this article, we are providing Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card details like Privileges, Rewards, Features, Offers. People who are applying for the Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Features, Welcome Gift, Rewards, Lounge Access, and Fee & Charges.
Here, we have provided the image of the Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. Also, you can check annual fee charges and late fee payment charges. We have also given a link to track your Credit Card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about this Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
|Card Name||Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit.|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2,999/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 5X Reward Points on all Dining, Grocery, Departmental & International spends.|
Get 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100/- spent on all other categories.
You can earn a max. of 40,000 Reward Points in the 5X category in a year.
|Official Website||Click here|
Federal Bank combined with State Bank of India offers the attractive Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. This card is bundled with Unlimited features and unmatchable benefits. The various privileges offered with this card include, Welcome offer, Renewal Gift, Rewards, True Lifestyle, etc., Users can enjoy the access of luxury airport lounges & discounts at various top retail outlets in India.
|Card Name||Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Age limit||18 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI only can apply for this card.|
To know the Eligibility of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, check the below:
- The candidate age must be in between 18 & 65 years.
- Applicant should be the existing customer of State Bank of India.
- The applicant should be a resident of India.
- This card will be given to the particular person on the basis of Job & credit score.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for this Credit Card:
- PAN Card
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Any one Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration Card, voter card, PAN Card, Driving license.
- Any one Address proof – Utility Bills(telephone, electricity, etc.,), Aadhar card, Ration card.
- Last 3 months pay slips, Latest six months Bank statements.
How to Apply Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card – Application process
To apply for this Credit Card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card:
- Get into the Official page of SBI – www.sbicard.com.
- A home page will appear, here click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”Federal Bank SBI Platinum Card”.
- A detailed page of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Here fill the details like First name, Mobile number, City name & Email ID.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
- Welcome Gift
- Accelerated Reward Points
- Spend Rewards
- Airport Lounge Access
- Renewal Gift
- True Lifestyle
- Cash on the go
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Easy Bill Pay facility at zero charge
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money facility
- Online railway tickets booking
- Global acceptance
- Empower your family
- Emergency card replacement
This Credit Card Limit depends upon the employment & income of credit cardholder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of the customer. There is no fixed limit for Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. To know about your Credit Card limit, SMS BAL where XXXX = Last 4 digits of your SBI Card or TATA Card number to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the above brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies /Bata, Westside, Shoppers Stop. The e- Gift Voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number within 15 working days of receipt of request on a best effort basis. For Westside, Shoppers Stop and Hush Puppies/Bata you can redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store and For Yatra, you can redeem the code online at the time of purchase.
Accelerated Reward Points
Get 5X Reward Points on all Dining spends, Grocery purchases, Departmental & International spends. Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories. Redeem these Reward Points towards outstanding amount on your SBI Card or for exciting items from our Rewards Catalogue. You can earn a max. of 40,000 Reward Points in the 5X category in a year.
Get spend rewards on annual spending of Rs. 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs, each. e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the above brands: Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Westside, Shoppers Stop. The e- Gift Voucher code will be sent within 7 working days to your registered mobile number of receipt of request on a best effort basis. For Westside, Shoppers Stop and Hush Puppies/Bata you can redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store and For Yatra, you can redeem the code online at the time of purchase.
Airport Lounge Access
Get a complimentary membership to the Priority Pass program worth USD99. Enjoy complimentary lounge access to Visa lounges inside the country and abroad through Visa Airport Lounge Access program. A usage fee of up to USD27 will be charged to your Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, every time you visit an airport lounge.
Fee and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To Track your Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Platinum Credit Card application status – Click here
By taking into consideration of reviews of customers, we have given the Pros and Cons of this Credit Card below:
- Unique features like Welcome Gift and Accelerated reward points.
- Rewards and Cashback
- Poor customer care service.
- Charging extra bills without informing to customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information of Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card like Eligibility, Required Documents, How to Apply Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.