Do you want to apply HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card (एचडीएफसी इनफिनिया सुपर प्रीमियम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Application Process, Credit Limit, etc., People who want to know about HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 10,000 + GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 5 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card.|
Get 10x Reward Points on your travel & shopping spends on SmartBuy.
Get 2x Reward Points on your Dining bills at stand-alone restaurants.
Reward points accrued for Insurance transactions will have a maximum cap of 2,000 per transaction.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card is your mode for splurging on your family & enjoying the fruits of your success. The card offers unlimited spending power & brings with it a host of unparalleled features & benefits. With this card, let worries take a backseat and indulge in the experience of a lifetime.
|Card Name||HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 18 and 70 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 15 years.
Check here for HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card Eligibility:
- The primary cardholder can be a resident /a non-resident of India.
- The applicant age must be in between 18 to 70 years.
- The add-on cardholder age must be a minimum of 15 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card – Click here
HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Super Premium Credit Cards”>”Infinia”.
- A detailed page of HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card will open.
- At the Top of the page “Apply now” Option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income etc.,
- Once check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the Income, employment & previous credit score of the credit card holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care.
Features & Benefits
- Priority Pass Membership
- Visa/MasterCard Lounge Access Program
- Lowest foreign currency markup fee
- Club Marriott Membership
- Dining Privileges
- Personal Concierge Service
- Lowest foreign currency markup fee
- Best-in-Class Rewards Programme
- Financial Benefits
- Priority Customer Service
- Unparalleled Protection
Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary Priority Pass Membership allows you preferential access to 1000+ airport lounges across world. Primary card & add-on Card holders may utilize the refreshment and business center facilities at these lounges. The access and usage at all Priority Pass lounges is complimentary only for Primary & Add on Priority Pass holders. All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at US $27 + GST per visit per guest. For Lounge visits within India, Infinia Primary Cardholders can avail 4 complimentary lounge access per quarter through Infinia Visa/Mastercard Card Lounge program.
Personal Concierge Service
You can customize your travel, entertainment and business experiences with our Global Concierge Assistance. Whether it is booking a private yacht in New Zealand, hiring a chartered flight to Seychelles, or simply delivering flowers to your loved ones, luxurious benefits is now just a call away. Arrange an exotic holiday anywhere in the world by booking your air tickets, a hotel room, renting a car, planning a cruise or chartering a private jet, yacht or specialized requests such as booking a show, spa /museum.
Exclusive Golf Program and Club Marriott Membership
Tee off at some of the best golf courses around the world with your Credit Card. Enjoy Complimentary golf games at leading courses across India & select courses across the world. Access to exclusive restaurants at select golf clubs. 100% green fee waiver for the primary credit card holder. Get upto 20% off on the food and beverage bill at the restaurants for up to a max. of 10 guests. Select hotels at 15% off up to a max. of 10 guests. Up to 20% off on the Best Available Rates on rooms at participating Marriott hotels in India & on Weekend Rates in Asia Pacific.
Lowest foreign currency markup fee and Exclusive Dining Experiences
We understand that international travel is an essential part of your life and hence your HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card offers you the lowest markup fee of 2% on all foreign currency transactions. you are entitled to Exclusive Dining Privileges at the finest hotels in India. Make your dining experience a memorable one, with min. discount of 15% across 3000+ restaurants with your Credit Card. Indulge in the choicest experience, every time you dine out.
Best-in-class Rewards Programme
Earn 5 Reward Points* for every Rs. 150/- spent on your Infinia Credit Card. Get 10X Reward Points on your travel & shopping spends on SmartBuy. Get 2X Reward Points on your Dining spends at stand-alone restaurants. The Best in Class Redemption Program is on Flight & Hotel Bookings, Exclusive Catalogue of Premium Global brands and Curated Global Experiences.
Fee and Charges
- 1st-year fee is Rs 10,000+GST and the annual renewal membership fee is Rs 10,000+GST.
- Joining benefit of 10,000 Reward points will get credited on realization of 1st year fees of Rs. 10,000/- +Taxes
- Enjoy the spends, if they are min. of Rs 8,00,000 within the 12 months. If the renewal fee is levied, 10000 reward points will be credited to the customer account.
- Infinia credit card offers one of the lowest interest rates of 1.99% (GST applicable) per month for revolving balances.
- you will be charged 2%(GST applicable) of the transaction amount as a mark-up fee for foreign currency transactions.
HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card Review
- Ratings of HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card is 4.2 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently asked Questions
- How can I avail of the Priority Pass membership?
Ans. The Priority Pass membership card is sent to you along with the HDFC Bank Infinia Credit Card in the welcome kit. In order to avail access, you need to present the Priority Pass card at the participating airport lounge.
- Is the Airport Lounge Access applicable for Spouse/add on Cardholders?
Ans. Yes, provided they have a Priority Pass issued in their name. Now add on cardholders can enjoy the lounge access through Priority Pass without paying any fee.
- Is there any fee for withdrawing cash?
Ans. There is no fee for cash withdrawals through ATMs. Finance charges only will apply from the date of transactions.
- What are the sourcing criteria for an HDFC Bank Infinia Card? How can one apply for the card?
Ans. The HDFC Bank Infinia Card is available by invitation only. Non-Resident (NR) Infinia Credit Card is offered to Non-Resident account holders. Kindly reach out to the nearest HDFC branch to know more about the eligibility criteria & to avail this Credit card.
Hope you may get the complete details of HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card like About HDFC Infinia Super Premium Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.