Do you want to apply HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Diners Club Miles Super Premium Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card (एचडीएफसी प्लेटिनम टाइम्स क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Fees, Eligibility, etc., People who want to know about HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the Payscale, job /previous credit score of the account holder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 1000/-+ GST|
|Reward Points||3 Reward Points (RP) on Rs. 150 spent & 10 Reward Points on dining spends on weekdays|
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card is the Best Entertainment Co-brand card with exclusive discounts across Movies, Dining & Shopping. Buy a wide range of products & services with your Platinum Times Credit Card. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Check here for HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card Eligibility:
- The minimum age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The minimum age limit of self-employed must be 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of self-employed must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Payslips)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card – Click here
HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Co-Brand Credit Cards”>”Platinum Times Card”.
- A detailed page of the HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card will open.
- At the top of the menu page “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile Number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income, etc.,
- Once you check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, job & previous credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- 25% offer on movies & up to 20% offer on dining (at participating outlets).
- Bouquet of discount vouchers as a welcome gift.
- 3 Reward Points (RP) on Rs. 150 spent. 10 RP on dining spends on weekdays (Mon-Fri).
- By Joining offer, Get started on an entertaining journey with a range of gift vouchers for shopping, apparel, dining & many more categories.
- Avail amazing around-the-year discount offers at participating movie & dining outlets in your city.
- Welcome Offer
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Fuel Surcharge waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on a lost card
- Interest-free credit facility
- Reward points validity
- Revolving Credit
- Utility Bill Payments
- Movie & Dining Discounts
- Fuel Transaction Benefits
Get started on an entertaining journey with a range of gift vouchers for shopping, apparel, dining and many more categories.
Fuel Surcharge waiver and Zero Liability on Lost Card
A fuel surcharge of 2.5% + GST will be replaced by a Convenience fee of 1%+ GST. If you lose your Credit Card, report it immediately to our 24-hour customer care call center. After reporting the loss, you carry zero liability on any fraudulent transactions made with your credit card.
Interest-free credit facility & Reward points validity
Get up to 50 days interest-free from the purchase date (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant). Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the accumulation date.
Fuel Transactions, Movie & Dining Discounts
Save Rs. 1,500/- in a year on your fuel transactions. The average fuel purchase every month is Rs. 5,000/-. Get movie discounts of Rs. 1,800/- or more in a year. Get 4 movie tickets per month @ Rs. 150 per ticket at participating movie outlet. Earn big discounts of Rs. 9,600/- or more every year on dining. Dine for Rs. 4,000/- every month at participating dining outlet with a 20% offer.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
Fee and Charges
- 1st Year and Renewal Fee on Platinum Times Credit Card is Rs. 1000/- + applicable GST
- GST For Fee and interest transactions Charged on statement date will reflect in next month’s statement.
HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card Review
- Ratings of HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card is 3.8 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cashback on request and share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division. Minimum reward points required to redeem is 2500
- How do I make a payment for a Chip Card?
Ans. You can make a payment for a Chip Card by cash, cheque, at the ATM or on NetBanking, etc. The process is the same as in the case of a regular credit card.
- What are the merchant categories wherein the Chip card can be used?
Ans. The Chip card can be used across all merchant categories, be it for Movie tickets, Travel, Shopping, Apparel, online, etc. It can be used as a normal card.
- Which outlets have a chip terminal?
Ans. Most of the merchants have chip-enabled terminals. In case the merchants don’t have a chip-enabled terminal, then the card can be swiped & transacted.
Hope you may get the complete details of HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card like About HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review, and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.