Do you want to apply HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card (एचडीएफसी रीगालिय पहिला सुपर प्रीमियम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Application Process, Credit Limit, etc., People who want to know about HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information of HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 1000/- + Applicable Taxes|
|Reward Points||Earn 4 Reward Points on every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card & redeem rewards against Travel bookings & exciting gifts from rewards catalogue|
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card is the First Level towards Indulgence with exclusive travel benefits. This card offers unlimited Privileges and brings it with a host of unparalleled benefits & features. Enjoy the Rewards, Travel Benefits, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, Bonus points etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Check here for HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card Eligibility:
- The age limit salaried employee must be in between 21 to 60 years.
- The age limit Self-employee must be in between 21 to 65 years.
- The salaried employee gross monthly income must be Rs. 40,000/-
- The Self-employee income must be Rs.5 Lakhs per annum.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Pay slips)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card – Click here
HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Super Premium Credit Cards”>”Regalia First”.
- A detailed page of HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card will open.
- At the Top of the menu page “Apply now” Option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income etc.,
- Once check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the Income, job & previous credit score of the credit card holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care.
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership.
- 4 Reward Points per Rs. 150/-
- Up-to 15% discount at 3000+ restaurants across the country.
- 3 Complimentary Lounge Visits (outside India)
- Annual spends benefit
- Priority Pass Membership
- Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access Program
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Exclusive dining privileges
- Best-in-class rewards programme
- Preferential financial benefits
- Exclusive travel portal
- Comprehensive protection
Annual Spends Benefit
Get 7,500 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 6,00,000 or more in each anniversary year. Enjoy 5,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs or more in each anniversary year and additional 2,500 Reward Points when you achieve Rs 6 Lakhs in the same anniversary year. Bonus Reward Points of 5,000 will be posted for the First Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs.3 Lakhs on or before renewal date. Additional Bonus Reward Points of 2,500 will be posted for the second Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs.6 Lakhs within 90 days from renewal date.
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges globally. Enjoy refreshments & use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet & conference rooms. Add on member is eligible for a Priority Pass membership. The Primary card holder & the Add on member can jointly avail three complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year.
Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access Program and Exclusive dining privileges
For Lounge visits within India, Regalia First Primary Cardholders can avail 8 complimentary lounge access per calendar year through Regalia First Visa/Mastercard Credit Card Lounge program (Please swipe your Regalia 1st Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access). Experience the Good Food Trail Dining programme at premium restaurants across top cities.
Best-in-class rewards programme
Get 4 Reward Points* for every 150 spent on your HDFC Bank Regalia First Credit Card
Accumulate & redeem Reward Points for Travel bookings on www.hdfcbankregalia.com
& Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue. Alternately, you can convert your Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic & international airlines.
Your nominated kin will receive a compensation of Rs. 50 lakhs, in case of death in an Air accident. Through this Emergency Overseas Hospitalization, Protection worth up to Rs. 10 lakhs against any medical emergency when you are travelling, and are outside your home country. Credit liability cover of upto INR 500,000
Fee and Charges
- First Year Membership Fee – Rs. 1000/- + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 1000/- + Applicable Taxes
- Welcome Benefit of 1000 Reward Points
- Renewal benefits of 1000 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized & not applicable when the fee is waived off) T&C Apply
- Spend Rs. 1 lakh in 12 Months & get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card Review
- Ratings of HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card is 4.2 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the time frame to report Credit card transaction dispute?
Ans. Transaction dispute needs to be reported in writing within 30 days from the statement date in which the said transaction appears.
- I have applied for a Credit Card – would like to know the status?
Ans. Click here to check the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / DOB (DDMMYYYY)
3. When should a customer fill a progressive dispute form?
Ans. Subsequent to submission of the CDF form, the bank intimates the merchant of the disputed transaction. Then the merchant provides all the relevant documents to substantiate the respective transaction. Post-inspection of all relevant documents, if the customer is still not convinced, then the customer should fill & submit the progressive dispute form.
- Why is the customer required to fill a cardholder dispute form (CDF) to report a transaction dispute?
Ans. As per master/visa guidelines, all cardholders should provide a duly filled in Cardholder Dispute Form (CDF) mentioning the details of the disputed transaction which will enable (or) authorize the bank to investigate with the respective Merchant or Member Bank.
Hope you may get the complete details of HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card like About HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.