Do you want to apply HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Regalia First Super Premium Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card (एचडीएफसी रीगालिय सुपर प्रीमियम क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Application Process, Credit Limit, etc., People who want to know about HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information of HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card
|Card Name||HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2500 + Applicable Taxes|
|Reward Points||Earn 4 Reward Points for every Rs. 150 spent on your credit card.|
Accumulate & redeem Reward Points for travel bookings on offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia and exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue.
|Official Website||Click here|
The HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card is here to make quick transactions at merchant locations by accepting contactless cards. This card offers unlimited Privileges and brings it with a host of unparalleled benefits & features. Enjoy the Rewards, Travel Benefits, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, Bonus points etc.,
|Card Name||HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Check here for HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card Eligibility:
- The age limit salaried employee must be in between 21 to 60 years.
- The age limit Self-employee must be in between 21 to 65 years.
- The salaried employee gross monthly income must be Rs. 1,20,000/-
- The Self-employee income must be Rs.12 Lakhs per annum.
- NR (Non-Resident) Regalia Credit Card is offered to NR account holders.
The Required documents to apply for HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Pay slips)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card – Click here
HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Super Premium Credit Cards”>”Regalia”.
- A detailed page of HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card will open.
- At the Top of the menu page “Apply now” Option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income etc.,
- Once check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Income, job & previous credit score of the credit card holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care.
Features & Benefits
- Annual Spends Benefit
- Complimentary Zomato Gold Membership
- Priority Pass Membership
- Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access Program
- Contactless Payment Technology
- Exclusive Dining Privileges
- Best-in-Class Rewards Programme
- Preferential Financial Benefits
- Travel concierge services
- Exclusive travel portal
- Comprehensive Protection
Annual Spends Benefit
Get 15,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 8,00,000 or more in each anniversary year. Enjoy 10,000 Reward Points on annual spends of Rs. 5,00,000 or more in each anniversary year and additional 5,000 Reward Points when you achieve Rs 8,00,000 in the same anniversary year. Bonus Reward Points of 10,000 will be posted for the 1st Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs 5,00,000 on or before renewal date. Additional Bonus Reward Points of 5,000 will be posted for the 2nd Milestone Spend Threshold achievers of Rs 8,00,000 within 90 days from renewal date.
Complimentary Zomato Gold Membership
Up to two complimentary drinks every time you dine at or hit the bar at more than 4000 partner restaurants across India. You must have to spend Rs.75,000/- within the first 90 days from credit card set update are eligible for this membership. The Membership is applicable for Primary Credit card holder only & it has 1 Year Validity.
Priority Pass Membership
Get a complimentary Priority Pass Membership for preferential access to over 1000+ airport lounges across the world. Enjoy refreshments & use facilities including phones, faxes, and Internet & conference rooms. The Add on the member is also eligible for this Priority Pass membership. The Primary cardholder & the Add on a member can jointly avail six complimentary access to Priority Pass lounges outside India in a calendar year. All guests visits using Priority pass would be charged at the US $27 + GST per visit per guest.
Visa/Mastercard Lounge Access Program
For Lounge visits within India, Regalia Primary Cardholders can avail 12 complimentary lounge access per the calendar year through Regalia Visa/Mastercard Credit Card Lounge program (Please swipe your Regalia Credit card to avail the complimentary lounge access).
Exclusive Dining Privileges & Best-in-Class Rewards Program
Experience the Fine Food Trail Dining program at premium restaurants across top cities. Earn 4 Reward Points for every 150 spent on your credit card. Accumulate and redeem Reward Points for Travel bookings on https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia and Exciting gifts from an exclusive rewards catalogue. Alternately, you can convert your Reward Points into AirMiles of leading domestic & international airlines.
Your nominated kin will receive a compensation of Rs. 1 Crore, in case of death in an Air accident. Through this Emergency Overseas Hospitalization, Protection worth up to Rs. 15,00,000 against any medical emergency when you are travelling, & are outside your home country. Credit Liability Cover of upto INR 900,000 is available to primary card holder.
Fee and Charges
- 1st Year Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Renewal Membership Fee – Rs. 2500/- + Applicable Taxes
- Welcome Benefit of 2500 Reward Points
- Renewal benefit of 2500 Reward Points (applicable only after the membership fee is realized and not applicable when the fee is waived off)
- Spend Rs. 3 Lakhs in 12 Months & get Renewal Fee waived for next renewal year.
HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card Review
- Ratings of HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card is 4.3 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently asked Questions
1. Can a chip card be used for online transactions?
Ans. Yes the chip card can be used for online transactions, the card has to be registered for ‘Verified by Visa’/’MasterCard SecureCode’ which ensures safe online transactions after which the card can be used online.
2. How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to tap the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Ans. Your HDFC Bank Chip contains the regular magnetic strip in addition to the embedded micro-chip.
- How to redeem the reward points?
Ans. Customer can redeem the reward points as cash back on request and share the request form to P.O Box Credit Card Division. Minimum reward points required to redeem: 2500
Hope you may get the complete details of HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card like About HDFC Regalia Super Premium Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.