Do you want to apply ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about ICICI Bank Platinum Identity Credit Card. Through this article, we are going to provide the details like Charges, Features, Benefits, Credit Limit, etc., People who are applying for ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card (ICICI बैंक एसेंट अमेरिकन एक्सप्रेस क्रेडिट कार्ड) has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Offers, Credit Limit, Features and Fee & Charges given by the ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card.
Also, you can check Fee and Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information of ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card
|Card Name||ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Reward Points||Enjoy a joining benefit of 4000 Hand-picked Rewards & choose from the exclusive ‘Hand-Picked Rewards’ catalogue.|
Earn 6 Hand-Picked Rewards on every ₹ 200 spent on dining & shopping at leading department stores, air tickets booked through airline offices & websites and overseas expenses.
3 Hand-Picked Rewards on every ₹ 200 on all other spends.
Earn up to 12 Hand-Picked Reward on every ₹ 200 on accelerated spends on your credit card.
|Official Website||Click here|
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card is a card which is accelerated towards a life of rewards. This Card came with Unlimited Privileges and Unmatchable Features. Through this credit card, Enjoy the benefits like Lifestyle, Dining, Personal Concierge service, PAYBACK Reward Points, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card||Primary card holder must have 23 years & Supplementary card holder must be above 18 years|
Applicant need to have an account in ICICI Bank
Check here for ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Eligibility:
- The annual net income of the primary cardholder must be Rs.5 lakhs or above.
- The primary account holder age should be above 23 years.
- The supplementary cardholder age must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of ICICI Bank.
The Required documents to apply for ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card are:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card – Click here
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Application process:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank – www.icicibank.com
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”More Credit Cards”>”Other Credit Cards”>”ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, DOB, Type of Employment etc.,
- Attach required documents, Once check all the entered details and click on Submit Button.
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the income & employment of account holder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of account holder. To know about your ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Limit, Register your E-mail ID for weekly Interim Valuation Reports (IVR) by calling 24 hour Customer Care Centre or visiting our nearest branch.
- Enjoy a joining benefit of 4000 Hand-picked Rewards.
- Choosing Rewards from the exclusive ‘Hand-Picked Rewards’ catalogue featuring brands from fashion to fragrances, dining to holidays, home entertainment to hi-tech gadgets, & much more.
- Earn Six Hand-Picked Rewards on every Rs.200/- spent on dining & shopping at leading department stores, air tickets booked through airline offices & websites, overseas expenses, and 3 Hand-Picked Rewards on every Rs.200/- on all other spends.
- Earn up to 12 Hand-Picked Reward on every Rs.200/- on accelerated spends on your card.
- Joining Benefit
- Hand-picked Rewards
Our personal concierge service, makes sure that your life runs smoothly while we take care of the finer details, from travel bookings to restaurant reservations, from gift & flower delivery to emergency auto assistance and medical services. This service is provided by a 3rd party engaged by ICICI Bank.
To Track the Application of ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card – Click here, then you will be asked to enter information i.e., your application ID, Mobile number, PAN & D.O.B., Type of Employment, etc., Enter those details and track your application status.
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fee (1st year) – Rs. 4,000/-
- Annual Fee (1st year) – Nil.
- Annual Fee (2nd year onwards) – Rs. 1000/-
- Supplementary Card Fee (Annually) – Nil.
- For all other cards, joining fees, annual fees & supplementary card fees are currently Nil for both Primary Card Member and Supplementary Card Member.
- Overdue monthly interest rate on extended credit – 3.40%
- Overdue annual interest rate on extended credit – 40.80%
- Monthly Interest rate on cash advances – 3.40%
- Annual Interest rate on cash advances – 40.80%
ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card Review
- Ratings of ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card is 3.5 out of 5
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
Frequently asked Questions
- I require my credit card statements of one year for IT purpose. Whom can I approach?
Ans. Login to your Internet Banking Account > My Accounts > Credit Cards > Service Requests > Credit Card statement request – E-mail > Choose the date required (You can download the statement as a PDF) (OR) Login to iMobile app > Cards, Loans & Forex > Credit Card number > More Options > Select the Last Statement/ Past Statement > Choose the statement date and Download (OR) Write to us at [email protected] mentioning the last 4 digits of your credit card number from your registered e-mail ID.
- How do I pay my credit card bill?
Ans. In our endeavour to make your experience with ICICI Bank Credit Cards even more convenient, we bring you multiple payment options that you can avail of to pay your ICICI Bank Credit Card bill. Please click here to know the payment options.
- How to apply for a Credit Card?
Ans. ICICI Bank Credit Cards offers a host of benefits, offers & features to cater to your needs. So get the Credit Card of your own choice by browsing through the Credit Card section.
- How can I block my Credit Card?
Ans. You may block the Credit Card through Internet Banking: My accounts > Credit Cards > Block your Credit card-Instant deactivation> Choose the card number > Submit (OR) Through Customer care.
Hope you may get the complete information of ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card like About ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.