Do you want to apply ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about ICICI Bank Titanium Credit Card. Through this article, we are going to provide the details like Charges, Features, Benefits, Credit Limit, etc., People who are applying for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card (आईसीआईसीआई बैंक प्लेटिनम क्रेडिट कार्ड) has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Offers, Credit Limit, Features and Fee & Charges given by the ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card.
Also, you can check Fee and Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card
|Card Name||ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Reward Points||Get 2 PAYBACK reward points on every Rs.100/- spent except fuel. Redeem your PAYBACK points for attractive products.|
|Official Website||Click here|
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card is a convenient, no-fee credit card powered by Visa privileges. This Card came with Unlimited Privileges and Unmatchable Features. Through this credit card, Enjoy the benefits like Lifestyle, Dining, Personal Concierge service, PAYBACK Reward Points, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card||Primary card holder must have 23 years & Supplementary card holder must be above 18 years|
Applicant need to have an account in ICICI Bank
Check here for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Eligibility:
- The annual net income of the primary cardholder must be Rs.5 lakhs or above.
- The primary account holder age should be above 23 years.
- The supplementary cardholder age must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of ICICI Bank.
The Required documents to apply for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card are:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card – Click here
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Application process:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank – www.icicibank.com
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”More Credit Cards”>”Other Credit Cards”>”ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, DOB, Type of Employment etc.,
- Attach required documents, Once check all the entered details and click on Submit Button.
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the income & employment of account holder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of account holder. To know about your ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Limit, Register your E-mail ID for weekly Interim Valuation Reports (IVR) by calling 24 hour Customer Care Centre or visiting our nearest branch.
- Enjoy waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps.
- Earn 2 PAYBACK Reward points on every Rs.100/- spent except on fuel purchases.
- Enjoy Platinum benefits from Visa. Please refer to www.visaplatinum.com for latest offers and detailed T&C applicable.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- PayBack Reward Points
- Insurance Cover
- i-Assist, the concierge service
Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Enjoy waiver of 2.5% fuel surcharge on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps. 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver on fuel purchases at HPCL petrol pumps is available when the card is swiped on the ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines. Transactions above Rs.4,000/- will not be eligible to a fuel surcharge waiver.
PayBack Reward Points and Platinum Benefits
Earn 2 PAYBACK points on every ₹ 100 spent except on fuel purchases. Redeem your PAYBACK points for attractive products. Enjoy Platinum benefits from Visa. Please refer to www.visaplatinum.com for latest offers and detailed terms and conditions applicable.
To Track the Application of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card – Click here, then you will be asked to enter information i.e., your application ID, Mobile number, PAN & D.O.B., Type of Employment, etc., Enter those details and track your application status.
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fee (1st year) – in between Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 3,500/-
- Annual Fee (1st year) – Nil
- Annual Fee (2nd year onwards) – in between Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 3,500/-
- Supplementary Card Fee (Annually) – Nil
- Monthly Interest rate on cash advances – 3.40%
- Annual Interest rate on cash advances – 40.80%
ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card Review
- Ratings of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card is 3.2 out of 5.
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
Frequently asked Questions
- How can I update my international mobile number in my credit card for transaction and OTP alerts?
Ans. International mobile numbers in your credit card account can be updated only for OTP alerts. For this, you need to visit any of our bank branches and get it enabled. However, transaction alerts cannot be sent on an International Mobile Number.
- Can I close the credit card and have the fixed deposit account active?
Ans. You may cancel only the credit card account and can have the FD account active. For cancellation of credit card, complete amount due on card needs to be paid off.
- What are the benefits provided by ICICI Bank credit card?
Ans. Life style benefits – Discounts on shopping, dining & movies, complimentary round of golf every month, etc.
Travel benefits – Complimentary airport lounge access, fuel surcharge waiver, fuel discounts.
Other benefits – Cash rewards, PAYBACK offers, 24×7 concierge service & many more.
- What if I cross credit limit on my credit card?
Ans. If you make a transaction that exceeds your available credit limit, ICICI Bank will use its discretion and decide whether or not to approve the transaction. If the transaction is approved, an over-limit charge would be levied to the credit card account. The over-limit charge is 2.5% of the amount by which the credit limit is exceeded (subject to a minimum charge of Rs.500).
Hope you may get the complete information of ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card like About ICICI Bank Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.