Do you want to apply ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about ICICI Bank British Airways Classic Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details like Features, Benefits, Advantages, Credit Limit, etc., People who are applying for ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card (ICICI बैंक यूनीफेयर दिल्ली मेट्रो क्रेडिट कार्ड) has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Limit, Features and Contact Details given by the ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card.
Also, you can check Fee and Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information of ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card
|Card Name||ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 299/- from 2nd year onwards|
|Reward Points||Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100/- spentds except fuel.|
Enjoy 4 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100/- spent on Auto Top-Up transactions
|Official Website||Click here|
ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card brings you the convenience of a Delhi Metro Smart Card along with the advantages of a Credit Card. Your ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card comes with a pre-loaded amount of Rs.100/- on your Delhi Metro Transit chip so that you can start using the card at Delhi Metro as soon as you receive it. Enjoy the benefits like Lifestyle, Dining, Entertainment Facilities, PAYBACK Reward Points, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card||Primary card holder must have 23 years & Supplementary card holder must be above 18 years|
Applicant need to have an account in ICICI Bank
Check here for ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Eligibility:
- The annual net income of the primary cardholder must be Rs.5 lakhs or above.
- The primary account holder age should be above 23 years.
- The supplementary cardholder age must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of ICICI Bank.
The Required documents to apply for ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card are:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card – Click here
ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Application process:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank – www.icicibank.com
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”More Credit Cards”>”Unifare Metro Credit Cards”>”ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., Type of Employment etc.,
- Attach required documents, Once check all the details and click on Submit Button.
ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the payscale & employment of the credit card holder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of account holder. To know about your ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Limit, Register your E-mail ID for weekly Interim Valuation Reports (IVR) by calling 24 hour Customer Care Centre or visiting our nearest branch.
- Auto Top-Up facility automatically recharge your Delhi Metro Transit chip balance.
- 10% discount on Travel fare at Delhi Metro.
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every Auto Recharge transaction.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across HPCL pumps.
- Save minimum 15% on your dining spends at leading restaurants across the country.
Advantages of Delhi Metro Credit Card
- Quick and Hassle-free: No more waiting in queues at ticket windows /vending machines to purchase tokens & to recharge your Delhi Metro balance. The Auto Top-Up facility on your Credit Card automatically recharges your Delhi Metro balance whenever it drops below a predetermined limit.
- Discounted Fares: Get 10% fare discount** every time you travel using the ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card at Delhi Metro.
- Freedom from planning: Terminate or extend your journey without having a plan to your destination station in advance. The fare for the journey will be calculated based on the station you exit from.
- Auto Top-up Privileges
- PAYBACK Reward Points
- Rs. 299/- Annual Fee Savings
- Culinary Treats
- Security of Chip and Pin
- Mastercard Offers
Auto Top-up Privileges
With this facility on your credit card, you never have to worry about having insufficient balance for your Metro Travel. It automatically recharges your Delhi Metro Transit chip balance & gives you freedom from waiting in queues at ticket counters. The Delhi Metro Transit chip in the Credit Card will be automatically recharged with Rs.200/-, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs.100/-. This amount will be debited to your ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card & will reflect in your monthly statement.
PAYBACK Reward Points
The ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card ensures ICICI Bank Rewards every time you swipe it, be it for travelling, shopping, eating out or watching movies. Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100 spent (except fuel purchases). Earn Four PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100 spent on Auto Top-Up transactions. You can earn PAYBACK Points from PAYBACK partners by quoting your linked mobile number / by using your PAYBACK card. The reward points you earn will get accumulated with PAYBACK every month.
Rs. 299/- Annual Fee Savings and Culinary Treats
Here’s the smart way to earn max. benefits without having to pay for it. Just ensure that you spend Rs. 50,000 or more annually on your Card and the Annual Fee for the subsequent year shall be reversed. The finest dining experiences now came with equally impressive savings. Save a min. of 15% on your dining purchases at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with this program.
Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Mastercard Offers
2.5% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transactions of maximum Rs. 4,000/- at HPCL station when the credit card is swiped on ICICI Merchant Services swipe machines. MasterCard Moment is an exclusive programme which is specially created for MasterCard cardholders. At the heart of this program is a host of exceptional experiences designed to inspire and enrich the lives of our MasterCards cardholders, with program members able to enjoy additional benefits.
To Track the Application of ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card – Click here, then you will be asked to enter information i.e., your application ID, Mobile number, PAN & D.O.B., Type of Employment, etc., Enter those details and track your application status.
ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fee (one time) – Rs. 299/-
- Annual Fee (from 2nd year onwards) – Rs. 299/-
- Overdue interest on extended limit – Monthly 3.40% & Annually 40.80%
- Interest on cash Advances – Monthly 3.40% & Annually 40.80%
- Supplementary card joining fee (one time) – Rs. 299/-
- Goods and Services Tax will be levied as applicable from time to time, presently @ 15% (Applicable on all fees, interest and other charges).
- The Delhi Metro Smart Card chip will be preloaded with an amount of ₹100 for first time use, which will be billed to the Credit Card in the first billing statement
- If the spends on the ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card is ₹50,000 or more during an anniversary year, the Annual Fee for the subsequent year shall be reversed.
- If the total spends on the ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card is less than ₹50,000 or more during an anniversary year, the Annual Fee shall not get reversed for the subsequent year.
ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card Review
- Ratings of ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card is 4.1 out of 5.
ICICI Bank Towers,
Delhi 400 051
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I obtain a refund of the value on the Delhi Metro Transit Chip?
Ans. DMRC rules governing the use of this Credit card do not permit a refund of any balance on the Delhi Metro Transit Chip.
- How and where will the Auto Top-Up get triggered?
Ans. The Auto Top-Up will automatically get triggered when you tap the card at the entry gate at Auto Top-Up enabled Delhi Metro stations if the balance on your Delhi Metro Transit chip is lower than the threshold limit. You will be able to view the updated balance on your chip at the station gate when you exit at your destination station.
- If I have an ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card and a Delhi Metro smartcard, can I use both the cards for a single journey?
Ans. Please make sure to use the same card in entry and exit during a single journey to avoid inconvenience. Using the different cards for the same journey might attract penalty as per DMRC rules.
- What will happen to the Delhi Metro Transit Chip in case I wish to close my Credit Card?
Ans. In the unfortunate event of you wanting to close your ICICI Bank Unifare Credit Card, you may do so by calling the ICICI Bank Customer Care. All your outstanding amounts will become payable immediately and your Credit Card will be closed as per your request.
Hope you may get the complete information of ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card like About ICICI Bank Unifare Delhi Metro Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.