Do you want to apply ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about ICICI Bank Ascent American Express Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details like Features, Benefits, Advantages, Credit Limit, etc., People who are applying for ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card (ICICI बैंक यूनीफेयर मुंबई मेट्रो क्रेडिट कार्ड) has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Limit, Features and Contact Details given by the ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card.
Also, you can check Fee and Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card
|Card Name||ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs.299/- from 2nd year onwards|
|Reward Points||Get 2 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100/- spends (non-fuel)|
Enjoy 4 PAYBACK Points on every Rs.100/- spent on Auto Recharge transactions
|Official Website||Click here|
ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card brings you the convenience of a Mumbai Metro Smart Card along with the advantages of a Credit Card. This Credit card comes with a preloaded amount of ₹100 on your Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip so that you can start using the card at Mumbai Metro as soon as you receive it. Enjoy the benefits like Lifestyle, Dining, Entertainment Facilities, PAYBACK Reward Points, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card||Primary cardholder must have 23 years & Supplementary cardholder must be above 18 years|
Applicant need to have an account in ICICI Bank
Check here for ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Eligibility:
- The annual net income of the primary cardholder must be Rs.5 lakhs or above.
- The primary account holder age should be above 23 years.
- The supplementary cardholder age must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of ICICI Bank.
The Required documents to apply for ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card are:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card – Click here
ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Application process:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank – www.icicibank.com
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”More Credit Cards”>”Unifare Metro Credit Cards”>”ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., Type of Employment etc.,
- Attach required documents, Once check all the details and click on Submit Button.
ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the payscale & employment of the credit card holder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of account holder. To know about your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Limit, Register your E-mail ID for weekly Interim Valuation Reports (IVR) by calling 24 hour Customer Care Centre or visiting our nearest branch.
- Auto Recharge facility to automatically recharge Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip balance
- Get up to 12.5% discount on travel fare at Mumbai Metro
- 4 PAYBACK Points on every Auto Recharge transaction
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver across HPCL petrol pumps
- Min. 15% discount on dining at leading restaurants across India with Culinary Treats
Advantages of Mumbai Metro Credit Card
- Quick and Hassle-free: No more waiting in queues at ticket windows to purchase tokens or to recharge your Metro Smart Card Chip balance. The Auto Recharge facility on your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card automatically recharges the Smart Card Chip balance whenever it drops below a predetermined limit.
- Discounted Fares: Get up to 12.5% discount every time you travel at Mumbai Metro using the ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card.
- Freedom from planning: Terminate/ extend your journey without having any plan on your destination station in advance. The fare for the journey will be calculated will based on the station you exit from.
- PAYBACK Reward Points
- Chip and pin security
- Culinary Treats
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Exclusive offers from Master Card
- Auto Recharge Facility
Auto Recharge Facility
The Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip in this Credit Card will be automatically recharged with ₹200, when the balance on the chip drops below Rs.50/-. This amount will be debited to your ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card & will reflect in your monthly statement. Auto Recharge will be triggered once in a span of 24 hours when the card is waved at the entry gate of Mumbai Metro Stations and the balance on the Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip is below Rs.50/-.
PAYBACK Reward Points
You not only earn PAYBACK reward Points when you use your ICICI Bank Credit Card, but also earn additional points from PAYBACK Partner Brands for the same purchase. You can redeem your PAYBACK Points from movie & travel vouchers to lifestyle products, mobiles, appliances and more. Earn 2 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent, except for fuel purchases. Earn 4 PAYBACK Points on every ₹100 spent on Auto Recharge transactions.
Culinary Treats, Fuel Surcharge Waiver and Mastercard Offers
Save a min. of 15% on your dining spends at over 2,500 participating restaurants spread across 12 major cities with this program. 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver can be availed on fuel transactions of max. Rs. 4,000/- at HPCL outlet when the Card is swiped on ICICI Bank terminals. MasterCard Moments is an exclusive programme specially created for MasterCard cardholders. At the heart of this program is a host of exceptional experiences designed to inspire and enrich the lives of MasterCard cardholders.
To Track the Application of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card – Click here, then you will be asked to enter information i.e., your application ID, Mobile number, PAN & D.O.B., Type of Employment, etc., Enter those details and track your application status.
ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fee (one time) – Rs. 299/-
- Annual Fee (from 2nd year onwards) – Rs. 299/-
- Overdue interest on extended limit – Monthly 3.40% & Annually 40.80%
- Interest on cash Advances – Monthly 3.40% & Annually 40.80%
- Supplementary card joining fee – Rs. 299/-
- Goods and Services Tax will be levied as applicable from time to time, presently @ 18% (Applicable on all fees, interest and other charges).
- The Mumbai Metro Smart Card chip will be preloaded with an amount of ₹100 for first time use, which will be billed to the Credit Card in the first billing statement
- If the spends on the ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card is ₹50,000 or more during an anniversary year, the Annual Fee for the subsequent year shall be reversed.
ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card Review
- Ratings of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card is 4.2 out of 5.
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
Frequently asked Questions
- Can I obtain a refund of the value on the Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip?
Ans. Yes, you can obtain a refund of the value on the Mumbai Metro Smart Card / Transit Chip. You need to visit customer service window of Mumbai Metro stations along with your card & valid ID proof. This Auto Recharge facility will be deactivated by Mumbai Metro before giving a stored value refund. Once the Auto Recharge is deactivated it can’t be reactivated on the same card.
2. If I have the ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card and a Mumbai Metro Smart Card, can I use both the cards for a single journey?
Ans. Please make sure to use the same card at Entry and Exit during a single journey to avoid inconvenience. Using different cards for the same journey might attract penalty as per Mumbai Metro rules.
- What happens if the Auto Recharge facility on Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card remains unused for a long period of time?
Ans. The Auto Recharge facility on the card remains active unless the customer has made a request for deactivation of the same.
- Will I get an SMS whenever the Auto Recharge is triggered on my Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card?
Ans. You will not receive an SMS when Auto Recharge is triggered on the Mumbai Metro Smart Card Chip, but you will receive an SMS once your Credit Card account is subsequently debited with the Auto Recharge amount.
Hope you may get the complete information of ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card like About ICICI Bank Unifare Mumbai Metro Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.