Do you want to apply ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about ICICI Bank Carbon Credit Card. Through this article, we are going to provide the details like Charges, Features, Benefits, Credit Limit, etc., People who are applying for ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card (आईसीआईसीआई बैंक वीज़ा सिग्नेचर क्रेडिट कार्ड) has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Offers, Credit Limit, Features and Fee & Charges given by the ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card.
Also, you can check Fee and Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information of ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card
|Card Name||ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Reward Points||Get up to 10 Hand-picked Rewards per Rs.100/- spent on your credit card.|
Avail shopping vouchers worth Rs.1000/- for every 1250 Hand-picked Rewards.
|Official Website||Click here|
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit is a card revel in life like no other, the Signature life. This Card came with Unlimited Privileges and Unmatchable Features. Through this card, Enjoy the benefits like Lifestyle, Dining, Movie Tickets, VISA Airport Lounge Access, PAYBACK Reward Points, Every month Golf rounds, etc.,
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card||Primary card holder must have 23 years & Supplementary card holder must be above 18 years|
Applicant need to have an account in ICICI Bank
Check here for ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Eligibility:
- The annual net income of the primary cardholder must be Rs.5 lakhs or above.
- The primary account holder age should be above 23 years.
- The supplementary cardholder age must be above 18 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of ICICI Bank.
The Required documents to apply for ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card are:
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card – Click here
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Application process:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank – www.icicibank.com
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”More Credit Cards”>”Other Credit Cards”>”ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Click on the option and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, DOB, Type of Employment etc.,
- Attach required documents, Once check all the entered details and click on Submit Button.
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Limit
There is no fixed limit for ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card. This Credit Card limit is depends upon the income & employment of account holder. It is also based upon the previous credit score of account holder. To know about your ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Limit, Register your E-mail ID for weekly Interim Valuation Reports (IVR) by calling 24 hour Customer Care Centre or visiting our nearest branch.
- Get welcome privilege of 30,000 Hand-picked Rewards, which you can redeem against a host of popular brands from the exclusive ‘Hand-picked Rewards’ catalogue.
- Enjoy access and complimentary rounds at golf courses in India and across the world.
- Successful booking is on1st come 1st serve basis & is subject to weekly stock availability.
- Complimentary round of Golf every month
- VIP lounge access
- personal concierge service
- fuel surcharge waiver
Complimentary round of Golf every month
Earn 1 complimentary round of golf every month if the total retail spend on your card is equal to /more than INR 1 Lakh in the previous calendar month. Simply visit www.teetimes.golftripz.com & create a Golftripz account using the same Email ID as registered with Credit Cards. This will be visible in your Golftripz account after the 10th day of the next month. Complimentary round of golf will be available for you to play anytime in the next 2 months. Explore available tee time slots at leisure and make your preferred booking.
VIP lounge access and Rewards
This program allows you to access more than 600 exclusive airport lounges across the world. The US$99 annual membership fee for Priority Pass is complimentary. You will need to pay for the VIP lounge visit charges. Earn up to 10 Hand-picked Rewards per Rs.100/- spent on your credit card. Redeem your Rewards from travel, dining, fashion, gadgets, home electronics, or air-miles from the Hand-picked Rewards catalogue. For every 1250 Hand-picked Rewards, receive shopping vouchers of worth Rs.1000/-.
Personal concierge service and Fuel savings
Personal concierge service will takes care you from your travel bookings to restaurant reservations, from gift & flower delivery, to emergency auto assistance and medical services worldwide. Top up with a fuel surcharge waiver across all petrol pumps.
To Track the Application of ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card – Click here, then you will be asked to enter information i.e., your application ID, Mobile number, PAN & D.O.B., Type of Employment, etc., Enter those details and track your application status.
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Charges
- Joining Fee (1st year) – Rs. 25000/-
- Annual Fee (1st year) – Nil.
- Annual Fee (2nd year onwards) – Rs. 2000/-
- Supplementary Card Fee (Annually) – Nil.
- Overdue monthly interest rate on extended credit – 3.40%
- Overdue annual interest rate on extended credit – 40.80%
- Monthly Interest rate on cash advances – 3.40%
- Annual Interest rate on cash advances – 40.80%
ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card Review
- Ratings of ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card is 4.1 out of 5
ICICI Bank Towers,
Mumbai 400 051
Frequently asked Questions
- How to apply for add-on credit card?
Ans. Add-on card should only applied by the immediate blood relatives of the Primary Card Holder ie., Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Brother, Sister, Spouse of above 18 years of age.
2. Where can I find credit card number?
Ans. Your credit card number is the 16-digit (15-digit in case of Credit cards on American Express network) number that is Embossed on the front of the credit card plastic issued to you by the Bank.
3. How can I change or update my communication address in my credit card account?
To change your address in credit card account, we request you to visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch along with valid Passport with photograph and signature, PAN Card, ID and address proof.
- How will the customer know if the transaction is successful for Contactless credit card?
Ans. The customer will receive a charge-slip from the merchant, and also receive an SMS/Emailer on his/her registered contact details once the transaction is successful.
Hope you may get the complete information of ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card like About ICICI Bank VISA Signature Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.