Do you want to apply JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum Credit Card. Here in this article, we are going to provide the details of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card (जेटप्रिविलेज एचडीएफसी बैंक सिग्नेचर क्रेडिट कार्ड) like Rewards, Benefits, Fees, Eligibility, etc., People who want to know about JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card has to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Credit Limit, Fee & Charges and Contact Details. Continue reading this article to get more information about JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card
|Card Name||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon the income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2500/-+ GST|
|Reward Points||3,750 JPMiles upon 1st swipe of your card and 3,750 JPMiles on total retail spends of Rs. 75,000 or more, within 1st 90 days|
|Official Website||Click here|
The JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card is the best airline co-brand card offering exclusive travel privileges. Now Fly FREE Faster. Buy a wide range of products & services with your JetPrivilege Signature Credit Card and pay in Easy EMIs. Enjoy the Rewards, Lifestyle benefits, Travel Benefits, Complimentary Airport Lounge Access, etc.,
|Card Name||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card|
|Eligibility||The primary cardholder can be a resident or a non-resident of India.|
|Age Limit||The applicant age must be in between 21 and 60 years.|
The add-on cardholder age must be minimum of 18 years.
Check here for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Eligibility:
- The minimum age limit of the salaried employee must be 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of the salaried employee must be 60 years.
- The minimum age limit of self-employee must be 21 years.
- The maximum age limit of self-employee must be 65 years.
The Required documents to apply for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card are:
- Filled Application Form
- PAN Card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License)
- Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Income Proof (Income certificate/ Latest Pay slips)
- Passport size Photos
How to Apply JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card – Application Process
To Apply JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card – Click here
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card online Application process:
- Visit the official website of HDFC Bank – www.hdfcbank.com/personal/credit_card/compare-cards
- From the Home menu click on “Personal”>”Products”>”Cards”>”Credit Cards”>”Compare Cards”>”Co-Brand Credit Cards”>”JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature/ World”.
- A detailed page of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card will open.
- At the Top of the menu page “Apply now” Option will appear.
- Click on the option >”Credit Cards” and Fill all the details like Name, City, Mobile number, Email ID, D.O.B., PAN no., Income etc.,
- Once check all the details, Enter the displayed Captcha code and click on Submit Button.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Limit
There is no particular limit for JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card. This Credit Card limit depends upon the Payscale, employment & last credit score of the account holder. To know about the credit limit, you can visit the bank branch or call the HDFC customer care service.
- Welcome Benefit of up to 7,500 Bonus JPMiles and one way (base fare waived) Jet Airways ticket.
- Introducing 2X JPMiles for flight booking via flights.jetprivilege.com w.e.f. 25-07-2019 T&C.
- Earn JetMiles on your purchases & accelerated miles on flights booked on www.jetairways.com.
- Dedicated Check-in with additional baggage allowance.
- Complimentary International & Domestic Lounge access.
- Complimentary JP Miles
- JP Tier Point
- Airport Lounge Access
- Renewal Fee waived
- Joining Benefit
- Renewal Benefit
- Lounge Membership Programme
- Renewal Fee Waiver
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Safe & Secure Transactions
- Zero liability on the lost card
- Revolving Credit
- Interest-free Credit
- Add-on cards
Complimentary JP Miles and Welcome Benefit
JP Miles are redeemable across Airline redemption at Select Partner Airlines – Domestic & International sectors, Reward Store across Merchandize, Gift vouchers, Raffles, Donations – 2500+ options, Selected Fuel outlet & Hotel Redemptions. Get up to 7,500 Bonus JPMiles, 3,750 JPMiles upon 1st swipe of your card & 3,750 JPMiles on total retail spends of Rs. 75,000 /more, within 1st 90 days. Welcome benefits are only applicable on realization of membership fee & 1st swipe of min. of Rs 100 on your card within the 1st 90 days. If the JPMiles are once credited to the customer’s JP account, then it cannot be converted to Reward Points.
Savings on Flight Bookings & Renewal Benefit
Experience savings on your flight bookings made on www.jetairways.com and avail a discount voucher code worth INR 750 on return tickets. Get complimentary Jet Airways base fare waived Ticket Code for domestic travel on Jet Airways within India. Continue the enjoyable journey with 3,000 JP Miles upon the 1st swipe on your credit card. Experience savings on your flight bookings made on www.jetairways.com. Complimentary Jet Airways base fare waived Ticket Code for domestic travel on Jet Airways across India. Get a discount voucher code worth INR 750 on return tickets.
JPMiles Accrual Program and Tier Points
Earn 6 JPMiles on every Rs. 150 spent on retail expenses with your JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card and 18 JPMiles on every Rs 150 spent on every flight ticket booked on www.jetairways.com. Get one ‘Tier Point’ in your JetPrivilege Frequent Flier Membership on every Rs. 2,00,000/- spent (retail) on your card. Fuel transactions, EMI transactions, Wallet load, Insurance spends, etc., are not eligible for Tier points (or) JPMiles.
Jet Airways Privileges
Avail of a 5% discount* on all domestic air ticket (revenue flights) bookings, made on www.jetairways.com by entering the promo code JTHDFC in the promo field on the website. Get premier check-in for all domestic flights of JetAirways. Complimentary Excess Baggage Allowances are 10Kgs in Premiere & 5Kgs in Economy, except in Deal Fare Choices in Economy, only on applicable Jet Airways bookings within the Indian Subcontinent. (Not Applicable on ATR Flights)
Priority Pass membership
This membership provides you with complementary enrollment worth $99 which is allowing you preferential access more than 600 airport lounges globally, no matter which airline or class you fly. This program offers you the well-deserved rest, refreshment & the use of business facilities like phones, fax, Internet availability and conference rooms. The Primary card holder can enjoy upto 5 free visits to the International Lounges every year.
Domestic, Mastercard & VISA Lounge Program
Be greeted with comfort & luxury each time you travel, with access to select lounges at airports in India with our network partners. Present your JetPrivilege World / Signature Credit Card along with your Jet Airways Boarding Pass to access. Ennjoy 4 complimentary visits per quarter when you travel.
Renewal Fee and Fuel Surcharge Waiver
Spend Rs. 3 lac on your JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card within 12 months of the card setup date or within 12 months of the card renewal date and get the renewal fee for the next year waived off. JPMiles will not be accrued on fuel transactions. GST charges on fuel surcharge are non-refundable. A fuel surcharge of 2.5% plus service tax will be replaced by Convenience fee of 1% + GST
Revolving & Interest-free credit and Cards for your Entire Family
Enjoy Revolving Credit on your JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card at an interest rate of 3.49% per month. Get up to 50 interest-free days from the purchase date (subject to the submission of the charge by the Merchant). You can avail up to 3 Add-on cards for your immediate family members (over 18 years) to share the joy of owning a JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card.
Click here to track the status of your credit card application. You are required to input the 16 digit Application reference number & Mobile number / D.O.B. (DDMMYYYY)
Fee and Charges
- First Year & Renewal Fee on JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World Credit Card is Rs, 2,500/- + GST as applicable.
- GST for Fee & Interest transactions charged on statement date will reflect in next month statement.
JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card Review
- Ratings of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card is 4.0 out of 5.
82, Cyrus Avenue,
Dr Anandrao Nair Rd
Maharashtra – 400008
Frequently Asked Questions
- How will I earn the Reward Points on my JetPrivilege HDFC Credit Card?
Ans. On this card, you earn JPMiles on your retail spends. JPMiles will get transferred to your JP FFP Membership number as provided by you periodically.
- Can HDFC Bank Chip cards be used as a normal Swipe card?
Ans. Your HDFC Bank Chip contains the regular magnetic strip in addition to the embedded microchip.
- When will I get my Bonus JPMiles?
Ans. Your First Swipe Bonus JPMiles will be transferred to you FFP number within 7 days of the first transaction done on your JAHC Card. Your Spend Threshold Bonus JPMiles will be transferred to your FFP no. within 7 days of reaching your threshold spends value provided both of these are completed within 90 days of Credit card Setup Date.
- How do I use a Chip Card?
Ans. A merchant has to tap the card in the POS terminal as opposed to swiping the card.
- Tap the card in a POS terminal.
- Enter the amount.
- Do not remove your card till the charge-slip is printed.
- Take the customer’s signature on the charge slip.
Hope you may get the complete details of JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card like About JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Signature Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application Process, Benefits, Rewards, Credit Card Review and Fees & charges. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.