Do you want to apply Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. Through this article, We are going to provide OBC – SBI Credit Card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers. People who are applying for the OBC – SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, and shopping offers given by the OBC SBI Card.
Here, we have provided the image of OBC SBI Credit Card. Also, you can check annual charges and late fee payment charges. We have also given a link to track your OBC SBI Credit Card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about OBC – SBI Card.
Content in this Page
About OBC SBI Credit Card
|Card Name||Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit.|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Enjoy 10X Reward Points per Rs. 100/- spent at all Departmental & Grocery stores.|
Earn 1 Reward point per Rs. 100/- spent on all other spends (4 Reward Point = Rs. 1)
|Official Website||Click here|
Oriental Bank combined with SBI offers the attractive Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card. This card bundled with unlimited features and Benefits. The various benefits offered with this card include Extravaganza Offer, Spend Based Reversal, Value Back, etc., Customers can enjoy the variety of needs such as fuel, movies, shopping & others.
|Card Name||OBC SBI Card|
|Age limit||18 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customers of SBI only can apply for this card.|
To know the Eligibility of OBC SBI Card, check the below:
- The customer age must be in between 18 & 65 years.
- The applicant must be the existing customer of SBI.
- The card holder address should be in the live location in India.
- This card will be given to the particular person on the basis of employment & credit score.
You have to submit the following Documents while applying for Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Credit Card:
- PAN Card
- 2 Passport sized photos
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration Card, voter card, PAN Card, Driving license.
- Address proof – Utility Bills(telephone, electricity, etc.,), Aadhar card, Ration card.
- Last 3 months pay slips, Latest six months Bank statements.
How to Apply the Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card – Application process
To apply OBC SBI Credit Card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for OBC SBI Credit Card:
- Get into the Official page of SBI – www.sbicard.com.
- A home page will appear, here click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI card”.
- A detailed page of OBC SBI Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Here fill the details like First Name, Mobile num., City name & Email Address.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
- Extravaganza Offer
- Value Back
- 0% Fuel Surcharge
- Spend Based Reversal
- Reward Points
- Welcome Offer
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on Cards
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Online Booking of Railway Tickets
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
- SBI Card Drop Box Locator
OBC SBI Credit Card Limit
The OBC SBI Credit Card Limit depends upon the Job & Pay scale of the account holder. It is also based upon the last credit score of the cardholder. There is no fixed limit for OBC SBI Credit Card. To know about your OBC SBI Credit Card limit, Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with the latest limits and outstanding.
Welcome Gift, Extravaganza Offer and % Fuel surcharge
Get Rs. 100 cashback on your 1st ATM cash withdrawal, if done in 30 days of receiving your card. Spend Rs. 2,000 or more in 1st 60 days of receiving your credit card and get 2,000 bonus Reward points. Enjoy freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol bunk. Transact an amount between Rs. 500 and Rs. 3,000 at any petrol bunk inside the country to avail of this offer. You get max. surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100/statement cycle, per Oriental Bank of Commerce-SBI Credit card account.
Value Back, Spend Based Reversal and Reward Points
Enjoy up to 2.5% cashback, as you get 10X Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent at all Departmental stores and Grocery stores. On all other spends earn 1 Reward point per Rs. 100 spent. (4 Reward Point = Rs. 1). Get annual membership fee reversal from 2nd year of your subscription. To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent more than Rs. 1 Lakh on your OBC – SBI Card in the previous year. Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the OBC – SBI Card. Use your Reward Point to pay the outstanding amount on your credit card/redeem against a wide array of gifts.
Fee and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To Track your OBC SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your OBC SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
OBC SBI Credit Card Review
Taking into consideration of customers reviews, we have given the Pros and Cons of OBC SBI Credit Card below:
- Unique features like Renewal Gift and Welcome Offer.
- Extravaganza Offer and Spend rewards
- Worst customer care service.
- Charging extra bills without intimating to customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information of OBC – SBI Credit Card like About OBC SBI Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to Apply Oriental Bank of Commerce – SBI Card, Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.