Apply PayTM Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Paytm Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Platinum Times Credit Card. In this article, we have given all the Paytm Debit Card details like its Benefits, Eligibility, required documents, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Paytm Payments Debit Card has to check the complete details like its eligibility, required documents, features, Welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Paytm Debit Card. Also, know how to apply for the Paytm Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Paytm Debit Card
Every Paytm Payments Bank account comes with a free Digital Debit Card to pay online. Now you can order your physical Debit Card to withdraw your cash from ATMs and pay at stores across the country. Get free insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 lakhs in the incident of death or permanent total disability.
|Card Name||PayTm Payments Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||25,000 per day|
|Annual Charges||120 annually|
|Official Website||Paytm payments bank|
Features of Paytm Debit card
Paytm Payment bank Debit card features as follows:-
- Free insurance
- Platinum card benefits
- Accepted online
- Withdraw cash from any ATM.
- Shop at any store
- QR code on your Debit Card.
Benefits of Paytm Payment Bank Debit card
- Paytm Debit card provides you with zero charges on online transactions, no minimum balance requirement and free virtual debit card.
- Paytm Debit card benefits- Enjoy the benefits such as discounts and cashback offers across a large number of the merchant.
- Paytm Debit card also provides you free insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 lacs in the incident of death or permanent total disability according to the terms and conditions.
Fee & Charges
Paytm Debit card Fees and Charges – The amounts to be charged is 1% on payments through credit cards, and through debit card 0.9% and up to Rs 12-15 for transactions by net banking and the Unified Payments Interface (UPI).
Paytm Debit Card Limit
Paytm Debit card Limit can be used to withdraw cash from any ATM and to shop processes at any store across India. The Paytm Debit card withdrawal limits at ATM are Rs. 25,000 per transaction and per day, subject to the limit set by other banks and the withdrawal limit at POS are Rs. 2,00,000 per transaction and per day.
Paytm Debit Card Eligibility
Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card, eligibility criteria are mentioned below.
The Paytm Payment Banks Debit card is given to all the persons they just have to pay the extra fee. Interested people who want to pay for this Paytm Payments debit card must enroll for an annual subscription of Rs 100, plus delivery charges. Please check the official website for more details.
- For the Paytm Payments Debit card, you require PAN Card
- Also, you have to provide Identity Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Driving License.
- Also, you have to provide Permanent Address Proof (Ration Card/ Utility Bills/ Aadhar Card/ Passport)
- Also, you have to provide income Proof like your Income certificate/ Latest Payslips, etc.,
- Nominee passport size photos
- Also, submit Application Form with your details.
- Get a free insurance cover of up to Rs. 2 lakhs in the incident of death or permanent total disability according to the terms and conditions.
- Swipe your Card at stores across India.
Cashback & Reward Points
- Enjoy the benefits such as discounts and cashback across a large number of merchants.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned Paytm Payments Debit card just follow the below instructions.
- For this Paytm Payment Debit card, you have to simply install the Paytm App in your mobile.
- Just click on the “Paytm Bank” icon on the bottom right of your screen
- Create a passcode and provide all the required details like nominee passport size photo and other details for your account.
- In case you have a Non-KYC customer, you will be prompted to book a KYC appointment
- You will be notified when your account is created.
To Track your Paytm Payments bank Debit card you have to first login to your Paytm.com website. Then you must click on the track order which is on the right side top of your page.
Aditya – Mahamaya Mandir Ke Paas India. – My all time best app for cashless transaction Paytm debit card –
- I am using this part from 2015 and really impressed by the services of paytm. At first, the paytm app has nothing only wallet but in 2018 paytm decided to upgrade and opens their paytm payment bank which is very very useful for me. They compulsory for all paytm users to kyc and open your own bank.
- At first, the monetary limit of the paytm after KYC and opening paytm payment bank is ₹ 50000 but again paytm offers a choice to fill all the details of pan card your money limit increase by ₹50000 and become ₹100000.
- Anywhere I go with my family and if by chance cash is not available at that time then I do paytm. From last few years, I am doing more cashless transaction then cash transaction. Many of my friends told me that it is fake don’t keep so much of money in this paytm. One day it will fraud you. But I didn’t think so much about their talk.
- I really suggest those peoples who are not believing in an online transaction that paytm is the best app for online transaction and most trusted app also. I will give 5-star rating out of five stars.
Divyamchandrajwar – Room No. 6 Milind Nagar, Kurla West, Mumbai 400070. India
- I have using paytm since 7-8 months and till now I did not have any problem faced by paytm it game me cashback a lot of time.
- But the problem is with paytm customer care ( 24× 7 help) I many times tried to convey my message to them but they didn’t understand the problems faced by users and sent the messages fixed in their system.
Customer Care @ 0120-4456-456.
Paytm Debit Card is Digital Debit Card to pay online. In this article, we have given all the Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card details like Benefits, Eligibility, required documents, etc., Interested people who want to apply for the Paytm Payments Bank Debit Card has to check the complete details like its Features/ Benefits, Welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Paytm Debit Card.