Do you want to apply SBI Card Prime?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Central SBI Select Card. Through this article, we are going to provide all the details of SBI Credit Card PRIME like Eligibility, Required documents, Benefits, Features. People who are applying for the SBI Credit Card PRIME has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, benefits, Welcome gifts, PRIME Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, movie offers and shopping offers given by the SBI credit card PRIME.
Here, we are also provided the image of SBI PRIME Credit Card. You can also check for Extended credit and Cash advance fee, also given link to Track and retrieve your SBI PRIME Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About SBI credit card PRIME
|Card Name||SBI credit card PRIME|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2,999/- + GST|
|Rewards||Avail 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments|
Enjoy 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket
Earn 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores & Movies
Get 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on all other retail spends
|Official Website||Click here|
SBI credit card PRIME is given to the eligible applicant of age group 18 to 70 years and the applicant must be the existing customer of SBI Bank and he/she should be the Resident of India. By having this card, there are more benefits and we can obtain more facilities by having SBI Card PRIME and also having this card leads to get Privileges like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, Lounge Programs, etc., These programs allow you to save money that you spend on your card.
|Card Name||SBI Card PRIME|
|Age limit||18 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this credit card|
Eligibility criteria for the applicants to apply SBI card PRIME:
- The Applicants minimum age must be above 18 years and maximum age must be below 70 years.
- Applicant must be the Resident of India.
- The existing customer only can apply the SBI card PRIME.
- The monthly income of the applicant must be Rs.18,000 and The annual income should not exceed Rs.2,50,000
- Filled Application card and 2 passport size photos
- PAN card
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID, Ration card, Passport (anyone ID is enough)
- Address proof: Ration card, Aadhar card, Utility Bills (anyone proof is enough)
- Income proof: Latest 3 months payslips and last 6 months Bank statements.
How to Apply SBI Card PRIME – Application procedure
The procedure of Applying for SBI credit card PRIME. Follow the below steps:
- Get into the official website of SBI – www.sbicard.com
- A Home page will appear. From the Home page Click on “Personal”> “Credit cards”.
- From the page of Credit cards click on “All cards”>”SBI card PRIME”.
- The detailed page of SBI credit card PRIME appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply now ” option.
- Here fill up the details like First name, Mobile number, City & Email ID.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
- Submit the required documents for verification.
- After the verification, an SBI executive would get in touch with you.
- Welcome Gifts
- PRIME Rewards
- Milestone Benefits
- Trident Privilege Membership
- Club Vistara Membership
- Lounge Access
- Birthday Benefit
- Mastercard/Visa Privileges
- Contactless Advantage
- Global Acceptance
- Fraud Liability Cover
- Emergency Card Replacement
- Add-on Cards
- Cash Access Across the World
- Safe and Secure
- Easy Bill Pay Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
SBI PRIME Credit Card Limit
The Limit of Credit Card is not fixed on a particular amount. The SBI Card PRIME Limit is based upon income and previous card credit score of the cardholder. It totally depends upon the employment of account holder. To know your SBI PRIME Credit Card Limit, give a Missed call to ‘8422845513’ from the registered phone number of yours & an instant SMS will be sent to your mobile with available cash and credit limit.
Welcome e-gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the following brands: Bata/Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop and Yatra.com. For Bata/ Hush Puppies, Pantaloons, Shoppers Stop, you can redeem your e-Gift Voucher by showing the code at the store and for Yatra and Shoppers Stop you can redeem the code online at the time of purchase.
Cash Back and Rewards of SBI PRIME Credit Card
Through these PRIME rewards get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on standing instructions of Utility Bills payments, 15 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on BigBasket and earn 2 Reward Points per Rs. 100 on other retail spends and Pay your card outstanding with Reward Points. (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1). One percent fuel Surcharge Waiver on transaction amount between Rs.500-Rs.4000 across all petrol pumps. Max. Surcharge Waiver of Rs.250/month, per credit card account
Movie Vouchers and Shopping offers
Get Pizza Hut e-Voucher worth Rs. 1,000 on achieving spends of Rs. 50,000/- in a calendar quarter, Waiver of Renewal Fee of annual spends of Rs. 3 Lakhs, E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 7,000/- from Yatra.com or Pantaloons on achieving annual spends of Rs. 5,00,000. 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining, Groceries, Departmental stores and Movies.
Lounge Access and Birthday Benefits
Four complimentary visits per year to International Priority Pass Lounges, outside India maximum 2 visits per quarter and 8 complimentary visits per year to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India (max. 2 visits per quarter). Offer is valid only for primary cardholders. With the Birthday benefit, get 20 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on your birthday.
Enjoy complimentary Trident Privilege Red Tier Membership, get exclusive 1,000 Welcome Points on registration and enjoy 1,500 Bonus Points on your first stay & additional Rs. 1,000 hotel credit on extended night stay. Complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership, get one complimentary Lounge Access Voucher and 1 Upgrade Voucher and earn up to 9 Club Vistara Points for every Rs. 100/- spent on Vistara flights.
Four rounds on Green Fees per year & one complimentary golf lesson per month at select courses in India, exclusive benefits across 900 luxury hotels worldwide. Savings of 10% off on Hertz car rental and up to 35% off on Avis Car Rentals and get up to 10,000 miles per night on hotel stay, plus 25% extra miles on Kaligo.com, 8% Discount on bookings through hotels.com across the Asia Pacific & Enjoy 15% off on luxury Airport Transfer Service.
Fees and charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
Track Your SBI Card Prime Application
- To track your SBI PRIME Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your SBI PRIME Credit Card application status – Click here
SBI PRIME Credit Card Review
Taking into consideration of customer’s reviews, we are going to provide the pros and cons of SBI PRIME Credit Card.
- Privileges/ Benefits given to customers.
- Unique security features of the credit card.
- Repeated calls from customer service care.
- Billing extra payments without intimating.
- Fraud transactions.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete details of SBI Card PRIME details like About SBI Card PRIME, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply SBI Card PRIME Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Share this article with your friends.