Do you want to apply SBI Card Unnati?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about SimplySAVE SBI Card. Through this article, We are going to provide SBI Card Unnati details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers. People who are applying for the SBI Unnati Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Fees and charges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, and shopping offers given by the SBI Card Unnati.
Here, we have provided the image of SBI Card Unnati. Also, you can check annual charges, late payment charges below. We have also given a link to track your SBI card Unnati application status. Continue reading this article to get more details of SBI Unnati Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About SBI Card Unnati Credit card
|Card Name||SBI Card Unnati Credit card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Nil (for 1st four years)|
|Reward Points||Earn 1 Reward Point per Rs.100/- spent|
|Official Website||Click here|
SBI has launched a new credit card called SBI Card Unnati. The Unnati card is provided to the customer who holds an account balance of Rs.25,000/- or more. This card will be the perfect solution to the individuals who wish to use the credit card for basic necessities such as paying utility bills, making payments, shopping, etc., By using SBI Unnati Credit Card you will get the Privileges like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, offers, etc.,
|Card Name||SBI Card Unnati|
|Age limit||21 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this card.|
To know SBI Card Unnati credit card eligibility, follow the below points:
- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 and 65 years.
- The Applicant must be an Indian.
- This card is applicable to the existing customer of SBI and whose account balance is more than or equal to Rs.25,000/-
- The Eligibility of SBI Card Unnati is also based on the applicant’s employment.
The Applicants should have the following documents with them to avail SBI Unnati Credit Card:
- PAN card
- 2 photographs of yours
- One Identity proof – Aadhar Card, Driving License, Ration card, Voter card
- One Address proof – Ration card, Utility bills like Telephone, electricity, etc.,
- Income proof – Latest 3 months payslips, last 6 months Bank statements.
How to Apply SBI Card Unnati – Application Procedure
To apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card – Click here
People who want to apply for SBI Unnati Credit Card have to follow the below steps:
- Get into the Official website of SBI – www.sbicard.com.
- A home page will appear, here click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”SBI Card Unnati”.
- A detailed page of SBI Unnati Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, the option of “Apply now for SBI Unnati Credit Card” will appear.
- Here fill all the details like First name, Mobile number, City & Email ID.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now”.
- Zero Fee Card
- Rewards on Spends
- Milestone Rewards
- Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
- Secured Card
Features of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Contactless Advantage
- Fast & convenient
- Add-on Cards
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
Welcome gift of SBI Unnati Credit Card is that the card is free for first 4 years and the Annual fee of Rs.499/-, waived off for first 4 years.
Cash Back and Rewards of SBI Card Unnati
Get 1 Reward Point per Rs.100 spent. Use your Card to redeem against a wide array of gifts from the Rewards Catalogue. Receive Rs 500 Cashback, within 15 days of achieving annual spends of Rs 50,000 or more which is applicable for all membership years. 1% fuel surcharge waiver for each transaction between Rs 500 & Rs 3000 excluding GST & all other charges. Max. surcharge waiver of Rs.100/- per statement cycle and per credit card account.
SBI Unnati Credit card limit
There is no fixed credit card limit. Some times limit may extend by customers choice. The SBI Unnati card limit depends upon the Income and employment of account holder. If the income of cardholder is more then the credit card limit is high, significantly if the income is less then the limit is also low. To know about your SBI Unnati Credit card limit, Simply Send SMS to 5676791 from your registered mobile number.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
Track Your SBI Card Unnati Application
- To track your SBI Unnati Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your SBI Unnati Credit Card application status – Click here
SBI Unnati Credit Card Review
Depending upon customers SBI Unnati card reviews, we have provided the pros and cons of this card.
- SBI is more secure when compared to other banks.
- More rewards and cashback offers.
- Daily purchases made easy, fast and convenient with SBI Card Unnati.
- When compared to other banks credit cards this bank gives low budget rewards.
- Fixed deposits are not giving quickly at emergency situations.
- Transaction charges are high.
- Bill payment charges are high and not intimating to customers while billing.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information about SBI Card Unnati like About SBI Unnati Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to apply SBI Card Unnati Credit Card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.