Apply SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card – Benefits, Offers, Features, Charges
Do you want to apply SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about SBI Gold International Debit Card. Through this article, we are going to provide the details like Benefits, Rewards, Features, Charges of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card. People who are applying for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card have to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features and Fee & Charges given by the SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card.
Here we have also provided the image of the SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card. Also, you can check the Issuance and Annual Maintenance Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information on SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card
|Card Name||SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Rs. 40,000/- Per day (Varies from country to country, subject to a max. of USD equivalent to INR 40,000/-)|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 175/- + GST (from the 2nd year of issuance)|
|Reward Points||Get 50 Bonus reward points on 1st purchase transaction within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.|
Get 50 bonus reward points on 2nd purchase transaction within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.
Earn 100 Bonus FreedomRewardz points on 3rd purchase transactions within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.
|Official Website||Click here|
Enjoy the convenient travel on Mumbai Metro and shop at more than 10 lakh merchant outlets in India with SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card & earn SBI Rewardz points on your purchases. SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card offers a host of benefits to metro riders. The card acts as a payment-cum-access card at Mumbai Metro stations & also a standard shopping-cum-ATM debit card. Freedom from queues at ticket windows/vending machines to purchase tokens at Mumbai Metro Stations.
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card||No age limit|
An Applicant needs to have savings account with minimum balance as per your Bank requirements.
To know about the eligibility of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card, Check the below:
- The applicant address must be in a live location in India.
- There is no age limit for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo debit card.
- An applicant needs to have an account in SBI.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card:
- Filled Application form
- Passport sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card & its copy
- Resident Proof – Voter Card, Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to Apply SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card – Application Process
To apply for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card online – Click here
- Visit the nearest SBI Bank to apply for SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details such as Name, Phone number, City name, Address for contact, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs, Once check the details & Submit.
- You will get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Travel in Mumbai Metro Trains without any hassle.
- Enjoy shopping at over 10 lakh merchant outlets in India & over 30 million globally.
- Book movie tickets, Paying Bills, travel, other online purchases and Internet secure payments using Master Secure Code.
- Withdraw cash from SBI Group ATM’s or other ATM’s in India and worldwide (ATMs with MasterCard/Maestro/Visa logo).
Benefits of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card
- Freedom from queues at Metro Ticket counters.
- By just tapping the combo card, Straight access to the entry gate for travel on Mumbai Metro.
- Frequent offers from Mumbai Metro.
- Use your SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card continuously for at least 3 purchase transactions in a quarter and double your points earned for the quarter.
- SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card earns 1 Reward point for every Rs. 200/- you shop, dine out, fill fuel, book travel or spend online.
Welcome Gifts and Reward Points
Earn Bonus Points on the 1st three purchase transactions using your SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card. Enjoy 50 Bonus SBI Rewardz points on 1st purchase transaction within completion of 1 calendar month of issuance, get 50 additional SBI Rewardz Bonus points on 2nd purchase transaction within completion of 1 calendar month of issuance and 100 Bonus SBI Rewardz points on 3rd purchase transaction within completion of 1 calendar month of issuance. These SBI Rewardz Points earned can be accumulated and redeemed for exciting gifts.
Daily transaction Limit of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card
|Daily Cash Limit at ATMs|
|Daily Point of Sales/Online Transaction Limit|
|Card to Card transfer (within SBI)||Rs.15,000/- per transaction maximum of three transactions per day.||Not Applicable|
Get instant SMS alerts for all Cash withdrawal, Purchase transactions, Online transactions made on your SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Card.
Fee and Charges
- Issuance Charges – Rs. 100/- at the time of issuance of the card. Metro Card comes preloaded with Rs. 50/-
- Annual Maintenance Charges – Rs 175/- +applicable GST
- Card Replacement Charges – Rs 300/- +applicable GST
SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card Review
- Rating of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit card is 4 out of 5.
State Bank Contact Centre,
P.O. Box No. 825,
Bangalore – 560 008
Tel: 1800 425 3800, 080-26599990
Email ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete details of SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card like About SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee & Charges, SBI Mumbai Metro Combo Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.