Apply sbiINTOUCH Tap and Go Debit Card – Benefits, Features, Rewards, Charges
Do you want to apply sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Karnataka Bank SBI SimplySAVE Card. Through this article, we are going to provide the details like Benefits, Rewards, Features, Charges of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card. People who are applying for the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card have to check the details like Eligibility, Required Documents, Benefits, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features and Fee & Charges given by thesbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
Here we have also provided both VISA and MasterCard images of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go, Debit Card. Also, you can check the Issuance and Annual Maintenance Charges. Continue reading this article to get more information about sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
|Card Name||sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Debit Usage Limit||Depends on your savings account balance|
|Cash Usage Limit||Rs. 40,000/- Per day (Varies from country to country, subject to a max. of USD equivalent to INR 40,000/-)|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 175/- + GST (from the 2nd year of issuance)|
|Reward Points||Get 50 Bonus reward points on 1st purchase transaction within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.|
Get 50 bonus reward points on 2nd purchase transaction within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.
Earn 100 Bonus FreedomRewardz points on 3rd purchase transactions within the completion of 1 calendar month of issuance.
|Official Website||Click here|
sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is an International multi-purpose Debit Card which comes with contactless technology. This means that wherever a Customer sees the contactless symbol sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card at any merchant location, he/she can pay for items through a Contactless debit Card. A customer can make payments by just waving the contactless card near the PoS terminal without any need for dipping/swiping the Card on PoS, thereby the Debit card will always be in the customer’s custody.
|Card Name||Age limit||Eligibility|
|sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card||No age limit|
The applicant needs to have savings account with minimum balance as per your Bank requirements.
To know about the eligibility of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card, Check the below:
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- There is no age limit for the sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
- The applicant needs to have an account in SBI Bank.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card:
- Filled Application form
- Passport-sized photographs.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card & its copy
- Resident Proof – Voter Card, Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
How to Apply sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card – Application Process
To apply sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card online – Click here
- Visit the nearest SBI Bank to apply for sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
- Fill the application form with necessary details such as Name, Phone number, City name, Address for contact, Email ID, etc.,
- Attach the required documents.
- Affix Photographs, Once check the details & Submit.
- You will get your debit card within 15 days of applying.
- Day to day faster payments at merchant locations accepting Contactless Payments.
- Shopping at 10 lakh merchant outlets in India and over 30 million globally, accepting Card Payments.
- For booking movie tickets, utility bill payments, travel & other online purchases and payments over the internet.
- For withdrawing cash from SBI Group ATM’s or other ATM’s in India & globally.
- Safe online shopping and e-commerce transactions.
Benefits of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
- sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card earns 1 Freedom Reward point for every Rs. 200/- spent on shopping, dining out, filling fuel, booking for travel and spending online.
- Earn Reward Bonus points using sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
- Use sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card for at least 3 purchase transactions in a quarter, points of that quarter get doubled.
Get 50 Bonus Freedom Reward points on 1st purchase transaction within completion of one calendar month of issuance, Get 50 additional Freedom Rewardz Bonus points on 2nd purchase transaction within completion of one calendar month of issuance and 100 Bonus Freedom Rewardz points on third purchase transaction within completion of one calendar month of issuance. These Freedom Rewardz Points earned can be accumulated and redeemed for exciting gifts.
Daily transaction Limit of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card
|Daily Cash Limit at ATMs|
|Daily Point of Sales/Online Transaction Limit|
Get instant SMS alerts for all Cash withdrawal, Purchase transactions, Online transactions made on your sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card.
Fee and Charges
- Issuance Charges – NIL
- Annual Maintenance Charges – Rs 175/- +GST
- Card Replacement Charges – Rs 300/- +GST
sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card Review
- Ratings of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card is 4.1 out of 5.
State Bank Contact Centre,
P.O. Box No. 825,
Bangalore – 560 008
Tel: 1800 425 3800, 080-26599990
Email ID – [email protected]
Hope you may get the complete details of sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card like About sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, Application process, Transaction Limit, Features, Benefits, Welcome Gift, Fee & Charges, sbiINTOUCH Tap & Go Debit Card review and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.