Do you want to apply SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about HDFC Diners Club Black Super Premium Credit Card. Through this article, We are going to provide SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers. People who are applying for the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, and shopping offers given by the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card.
Here, we have provided the image of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card. Also, you can check annual and, late payment charges. We have also given a link to track your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card application status. Continue reading this article to get more details of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card
|Card Name||SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Earn 10 Reward Points per Rs.100/- spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores & Grocery Spends.|
On all your other spends, enjoy 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1)
|Official Website||Click here|
SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card is given by the SBI Bank to the eligible applicant of the age group 21 to 70 years. The SimplySave Advantage SBI credit card is mainly designed to meet the needs and requirements of the customers, for shopping needs and also allows you to save a great deal on all your spends. SimplySAVE Advantage Credit Card applicant must be an existing SBI Bank customer.
|Card Name||SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card|
|Age limit||21 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this card.|
To apply for the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI credit card, the applicant has the following eligibility:
- The Eligible age of the applicant must be in between 21 to 70 years.
- Applicant residential address must be in live location in India.
- The credit card is given to the customer on the basis of their income and employment
- Applicant must be the existing customer & have an active credit history in SBI Bank.
Required documents to submit in the process of applying SimplySAVE Advantage SBI credit card:
- PAN Card
- Last 6 months Bank statement and Latest 3 months pay slips.
- Address proof(any one) – Utility Bills, Ration card, Aadhar card
- Identity proof(any one) – Aadhar card, Driving License, Ration card, Voter card
How to Apply SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card – Application Process
To Apply for SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card:
- Get into the Official website of SBI – www.sbicard.com.
- A home page will appear, here click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card”.
- A detailed page of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Here fill the details like First name, Mobile number, City & Email ID.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card Limit
The SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card limit is based upon income and credit score of the existing customer. It also depends upon the employment of account holder. There is no fixed credit card limit. To know your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI credit card limit, give a Missed call on ‘8422845513’ from your registered mobile number & an instant SMS will be sent to your mobile with the available credit and cash limit.
- 10x Reward Points
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
- Spend Based Reversal
- Reward Point
- Welcome Offer
- Contactless Advantage
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on cards
- Cash on the go
- Utility Bill Pay facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
Get Rs. 100/- cash back on your first ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your credit card.
Cash Back, Fee reversal and Reward points
Get annual membership fee reversal from 2nd year of subscription. To avail fee reversal, you need to have spent Rs.1 Lakh or more on your Credit Card in the previous year. Earn 1 Reward Point on every Rs. 100 that you spend using the SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card. Use your Reward Points to pay the balance on your credit card or redeem against a wide array of gifts. Get Rs. 100/- cash back on your 1st ATM cash withdrawal.
Movies, shopping offers, and Fuel surcharges
Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs.100 spent on Dining spends, Movies, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends. On all your other spends, earn 1 Reward Point per Rs. 100 spent (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1). Get freedom by paying 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol bunk. To avail this offer, transact an amount between Rs. 500/- to Rs. 3,000/- at any petrol bunk in India. You will get max. fuel surcharge waiver up to Rs.100/statement on your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To track your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card application status – Click here
SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card Review
By taking into the consideration of customer’s reviews, we have provided Pro’s and Con’s of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card below.
- Providing good card features to credit card holders.
- Unique Security features of SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card.
- Privileges and Reward points
- Poor customer service.
- Annoying calls.
- Charging extra amount on Bills
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information about SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Card like About SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to apply SimplySAVE Advantage SBI Credit Card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.