Do you want to apply SimplySAVE SBI Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about SimplyCLICK SBI Card. Through this article, we are going to provide SimplySAVE SBI Card details like Benefits, Features, Offers, Rewards. Candidates who are going to apply for the SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, Lounge programs, the movie offers and shopping offers given by the SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card.
Here, we have provided the image of SimplySAVE SBI Card. Also, you can check annual charges, late payment charges below. We have also given a link to track your SimplySAVE SBI card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card
|Card Name||SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Enjoy 10 Reward Points per Rs.100/- spent on Dining, Movies, Departmental Stores & Grocery Spends.|
On all your other spends, earn 1 Reward Point per Rs.100/- spent
4 Reward Points = Rs. 1
|Official Website||Click here|
SBI launched this SimplySAVE SBI Card. This card is launched mainly for the people who want to save money. The eligible age of applicants must be in between 21 to 70 years. This card is given to the people who are already the existing customers of SBI. This card is innovated to save some value while spending money of the customers with their purchases. we can obtain more facilities by using SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card and also having this card leads to get Privileges like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, Shopping offers, etc.,
|Card Name||SimplySAVE SBI Card|
|Age limit||21 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI can apply for this SimplySAVE SBI card.|
The applicants must have the following Eligibility to apply for SimplySAVE SBI Card:
- The Applicant of SimplySAVE SBI Card should have a live location in India.
- The age of an applicant is in between 21 and 70 years.
- The Applicant of SimplySAVE SBI Card monthly gross income must be Rs.20,000/- and the annual income must be Rs.2,40,000/-
- SimplySAVE SBI Card must be given to the existing customer of SBI Bank.
- The applicant should have a great credit score and should not be a credit card defaulter.
- 2 recent photographs.
- PAN card
- Address proof – Ration card, Utility Bills (telephone, electricity, etc.,) (any one of them is enough)
- Income proof – Latest 3 months payslips and last 6 months Bank statements
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License (any one of them is enough)
How to apply SimplySAVE SBI Card – Application process
To apply for SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card – Click here
The application procedure of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card as follows:
- Get into the official site of SBI Bank – www.sbicard.com
- A home page with various options will appear, Then click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”SimplySAVE SBI Card”.
- A detailed page of SimplySAVE SBI Card will open.
- By scrolling it down, an option of “Apply now for SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card” will appear and here fill all the mentioned details like First name, City, Mobile number & Email address.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
- Extravaganza Offer
- 10x Reward Points
- Enjoy Complete Fuel Freedom
- Spend Based Reversal
Features of SimplySAVE SBI Card
- Reward Points
- Welcome Offer
- Daily purchases
- Fast & convenient
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Add-on Cards
- Cash on the Go
- Utility Bill Payment Facility
- Balance Transfer on EMI
- Easy Money
SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card Limit
For credit cards, there is no particular credit limit. SimplySAVE SBI Card Limit is totally depended upon the employment and income of the customer. It also depends upon the previous credit score of the credit cardholder. To know about your credit limit, Login to your SBI Card account through sbicard.com and check the ‘Current Outstanding’ in Account Summary section.
Get Rs. 100 cashback on your 1st ATM cash withdrawal, if done within 30 days of receiving your SimplySAVE SBI Card. Spend Rs. 2,000 or above in 1st 60 days of receiving and get 2,000 bonus Reward Points. Offer is not valid on Cash Withdrawals, Balance Transfer and Easy Money Draft spends.
Cash Back and Rewards
On all your other spends, earn 1x Reward Point per Rs.100 spent (4 Reward Points = Rs. 1). On every Rs. 100 spends, Earn 1 Reward Point by using the SimplySAVE SBI Card. Use your Reward Points to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card /redeem against a wide range of gifts. Get freedom from paying the 1% fuel surcharge at any petrol bunk and transact an amount between Rs. 500 to Rs. 3,000 at petrol bunks in India to avail this offer. You get max. surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 100/- per statement cycle, on your card.
Movie vouchers and Shopping Benefits
Enjoy 10x Reward Points per Rs.100/- spent on Movies, Dining, Departmental Stores and Grocery Spends. Enjoy annual membership fee reversal from 2nd year of your subscription. To avail these benefits, you need to have spent Rs. 1,00,000/- or more on your SimplySAVE SBI Card in the last year.
Fees and charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To track the application of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card – Click here
- To retrieve the application of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card – Click here
SimplySAVE SBI Card Review
Pros and cons of SimplySAVE SBI Credit Card on the basis of customers reviews.
- Security features of credit cards.
- Fast and Convenient transactions.
- Agents were misguiding people by providing wrong information about the card.
- At the time of Billing, they are adding extra amount which is not spent by customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete details of SimpleSAVE SBI Card details like About SimpleSAVE SBI Credit Card, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply for SimpleSAVE SBI Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.