Do you want to apply South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about IRCTC SBI Platinum Card. Through this article, We are going to provide South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Offers. People who are applying for the South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, Privileges, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, and shopping offers given by the South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card.
Here, we have provided the image of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card. Also, you can check annual charges and late fee payment charges. We have also given a link to track your South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about SBI Platinum Card.
Content in this Page
About South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
|Card Name||South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit.|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2999/- + GST|
|Reward Points||Avail 5X Reward Points on all Dining, Grocery, Departmental & International spends.|
Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100/- spent on all other categories.
|Official Website||Click here|
South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card is a global card that comes with amazing benefits to the cardholders. Enjoy the unlimited features and lifestyle privileges of this card. This Card offers very attractive features like welcome Gift, Renewal gift, Lounge access, Reward points, etc.,
|Card Name||South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card|
|Age limit||18 to 65 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this card.|
To apply for this Credit Card, the applicant should have the following eligibility:
- The age of an applicant must be in between 18 & 65 years.
- Applicant must be the existing customer of SBI.
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- This card will be given to the customers on the basis of Job & credit score.
You have to submit the following documents while applying for this Credit Card:
- PAN Card
- Resident proof – Aadhar card, Voter card.
- Anyone Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration Card, voter card, PAN Card, Driving license.
- Anyone Address proof – Utility Bills(telephone, electricity, etc.,), Aadhar card, Ration card.
- 2 Passport sized photographs
- Last 3 months pay slips, Latest six months Bank statements.
How to Apply South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card – Application process
To apply for this Credit Card – Click here
Follow the below steps to apply for South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Card:
- Get into the Official page of SBI – www.sbicard.com.
- A home page will appear, here click on “Personal”>”Credit cards”>” All Cards”>”South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card”.
- A detailed page of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card will open.
- While scrolling down, “Apply now” option will appear.
- Here fill the details like First name, Mobile number, City & Email ID.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” button.
- Welcome Gift
- Accelerated reward points
- Spend Rewards
- Airport lounge access
- Renewal Gift
- True Lifestyle
- Cash on the go
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Easy bill pay facility at zero charge
- Balance transfer on EMI
- Easy Money facility
- Online railway tickets booking
- Global acceptance
- Empower your family
- Emergency card replacement
Credit Card Limit
The Limit is depended upon income & job of credit Cardholder. It is also based upon the credit score of the customer. There is no fixed limit for this Credit Card. To know about your Credit Card limit, Give a Missed call on 8422845512 from your registered mobile number, An instant SMS will be sent on your mobile with the latest limits and outstanding.
Welcome e- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000/- from any of the given brands i.e., Yatra, Hush Puppies /Bata, Westside, Shoppers Stop. The e- Gift Voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number within 15 working days of receipt of request on a best effort basis. For Westside, Shoppers Stop and Hush Puppies/Bata you can redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store and For Yatra, you can redeem the code online at the time of purchase.
Accelerated reward points and True lifestyle
Get 5X Reward Points on all Dining spends, Grocery stores, Departmental and International spends. Earn 2 Reward points for every Rs. 100 spent on all other categories. Redeem these Reward Points towards outstanding amount on your SBI Card or for exciting items from our Rewards Catalogue. You can earn a max. of 40,000 Reward Points in the 5X category in a year. Enjoy access to more than 300 golf courses across the globe. Get 30% discount on the green fee.
Get spend rewards on annual spending of Rs. 4 lakhs and 5 lakhs, each. e-Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from any of the below brands i.e., Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Westside, Shoppers Stop. The e-Voucher code will be sent to your registered mobile number in 7 working days of receipt of request on a best effort basis. For Westside, Shoppers Stop and Hush Puppies/Bata you can redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store and For Yatra, you can redeem the code online at the time of purchase.
Airport lounge access and Renewal Gift
Get a complimentary membership to the Priority Pass program worth USD 99. Enjoy complimentary lounge access to Visa lounges inside the country and abroad through Visa Airport Lounge Access program. A usage fee of only USD 27 will be charged to your Card, every time you visit an airport lounge. Get vouchers worth Rs.3,000 as renewal gift on crossing spends of Rs.2 lakhs in the previous year. You can redeem your voucher with any of our brand partners – Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Westside, Shoppers Stop.
Fee and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
- To Track your Credit Card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Credit Card application status – Click here
By taking into consideration of reviews of customers, we have given the Pros and Cons of Card below:
- Unique features like True Lifestyle & Renewal Gift.
- Rewards, value back, and Cashpoints
- Poor customer care service.
- Charging extra bills without intimating to customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete information of South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card like About South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Required Documents, How to Apply South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.