Do you want to apply Tata Platinum Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Tata Titanium Card. Here in this article, We are going to provide Tata Platinum credit card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees. People who are applying for the Tata Platinum Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility, Required documents, benefits, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Tata Platinum credit card.
Here, we have provided the image of Tata Platinum Card. Also, you can check annual charges and late payment fee below. We have also given a link to track your Tata Platinum credit card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about Tata Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Tata Platinum credit card
|Card Name||Tata Platinum credit card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 2999/- + GST|
|Empower Points||Get 3X Points on Departmental stores, Grocery stores, Dining, and International spends.|
Earn 1 Point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets (1 Empower Point = Re. 1/-).
|Official Website||Click here|
Tata Platinum credit card, by having this card there are more benefits and we can obtain more facilities by using Tata Platinum credit card and also having this card leads to get Privileges like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, etc., These programs allow you to save more money than you spend on your card. This card is given to the eligible applicant of the age group 21 to 70 years and the applicant must be an Indian citizen and the existing customer of SBI Bank.
|Card Name||Tata Platinum card|
|Age limit||21 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this card.|
People should have the following eligibility criteria to have Tata Platinum card:
- Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The eligible age of the applicant should be in between 21 & 70 years.
- The Applicant monthly gross income must be Rs.18,000/- and the annual income must be Rs.2,50,000/-
- Tata platinum card must be given to the existing customer of SBI Bank.
- PAN card
- 2 passport size photos.
- Income proof – Latest 3 months pay slips and last 6 months Bank statements
- Address proof – Ration card, Utility Bills (telephone, electricity, etc.,) (any one of them)
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License (any one of the following is enough)
- Resident proof – Aadhar card, Ration card, etc.,
How to Apply Tata Platinum Card – Application procedure
To apply for Tata Platinum Card – Click here
The procedure for Applying for Tata Platinum credit card. Follow the below steps:
- Get into the official website of SBI – www.sbicard.com
- From the Home page, Click on “Personal” option and then on “Credit cards”.
- From the page of Credit cards click on “All cards”>” Premium”>”Tata Platinum Card”.
- The detailed page of Tata Platinum credit card appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply now”.
- Here fill the details like First name, Mobile no., City & Email address.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” option.
- Submit the above-mentioned documents for verification.
- After the verification process, an SBI executive will get in touch with you.
- Welcome & Anniversary Gift
- Value Back
- Empower points
- Bonus Spend Rewards
- Fuel surcharge
- Airport lounge access
- Worldwide acceptance
- Credit facility:
- Enjoy enhanced power with add-on cards
- Cash on the go
- Online booking of railway tickets
- Utility bill payment facility
- Guaranteed peace of mind
- Balance Transfer
The Welcome offer is E-Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from Yatra, Hush Puppies / Bata, Westside. Anniversary Gift applies on the basis of Eligibility on crossing spends of Rs. 2 lakhs in the previous year. Voucher Code will be sent to the registered mobile number of the customer within 30 days of paying membership fee Rs.2999/-. Redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the Hush Puppies / Bata and Westside brand store. Redeem the code online for Yatra at the time of purchase.
Rewards and Cash Back offers
Get 3X Points on Departmental stores, Grocery stores, Dining, and International spends. 1 Point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets (1 Empower Point = Re. 1/-). Get 2% value back on spends at Croma and cromaretail.com and get up to 5% value back on spends on Tata outlets. Get a 1% fuel surcharge waiver, on every transaction btw Rs. 500 to Rs.4,000, at any petrol pump in India. Purchase fuel worth Rs. 500 to Rs. 4,000, to avail this benefit and get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 250 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
Shopping Offers of Tata Platinum Credit card
Get spend rewards on annual spending of Rs.4,00,000/- and 5,00,000/- each. E- Gift Voucher worth Rs. 3,000 from Yatra, Hush Puppies (or) Bata & Westside. The e- Gift Voucher code will be sent to your registered contact number in 7 working days from receipt of request on a best effort basis. For Hush Puppies (or)Bata and Westside, Redeem your e-gift voucher by showing the code at the respective brand store. For Yatra, Redeem the code online at purchase time. Points applicable to Departmental stores, Grocery, Dining, and International spend and get 1 point per Rs. 100 on other retail spends.
Credit card Limit and Facility
Tata Platinum Card offers you great payment flexibility. Plan your outstanding payments with extended credit option, you can pay any amount from the minimum amount due to the total outstanding amount due as shown in your Monthly Statement. Carry forward the unpaid balance at one of the lowest finance charges available. SBI does not have any fixed credit limit. To know your credit limit, you have to download and Log-in to the SBI Card Mobile App and check the ‘Total Outstanding’ under the Summary Tab.
Airport lounge access
Enjoy exclusive access to premium Master Card lounges in India. Eight complimentary visits per year to Domestic Master Card Lounges in India Maximum 2 visits per quarter.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
Track Your Tata Platinum Card Application
- To track your Tata Platinum credit card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Tata Platinum Credit Card application status – Click here
Tata Platinum Credit Card Review
Taking into consideration of some customers reviews, we are giving Pros and Cons of Tata Titanium card
- Facilities given by SBI to the customers
- Benefits like Welcome offers, Value back offers.
- Takes extra charges without informing.
- It’s a long process to acquire credit card.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete details of Tata Platinum card details like About Tata Platinum Credit Card, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply Tata Platinum Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.