Do you want to apply Tata Titanium Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Central SBI Selectplus Card. Here in this article, We are going to provide Tata Titanium credit card details like Benefits, Features, Rewards, Fees. People who are applying for the Tata Titanium Credit Card has to check the complete details like Eligibility for Tata Titanium card, Required documents, benefits, Welcome gifts, Rewards, Features, cashback offers, Lounge programs, the movie offers and shopping offers given by the Tata Titanium credit card.
Here, we have provided the image of Tata Titanium Card. Also, you can check annual fee and late payment charges below. We have also given a link to track your Tata Titanium credit card application status. Continue reading this article to get more information about Tata Titanium Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Tata Titanium credit card
|Card Name||Tata Titanium credit card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||It depends upon various factors like income, job & previous credit score of the cardholder.|
|Cash Usage Limit||Usually 25% of the total Credit Limit|
|Annual Charges||Rs. 499/- + GST|
|Empower Points||Get up to 3X Points for spends on Departmental & Grocery stores|
1 point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets
1 Empower Point = Re .1
|Official Website||Click here|
Tata Titanium credit card, by having this card there are more benefits and we can obtain more facilities by using Tata Titanium credit card and also having this card leads to get Benefits like Rewards, Welcome Gifts, Lounge programs, etc., These programs allow you to save more money than you spend on your Tata Titanium Credit card. This card is given to the eligible applicant of the age group 21 to 70 years and the applicant must be an Indian citizen and the existing customer of SBI Bank.
|Card Name||Tata Titanium card|
|Age limit||21 to 70 years|
|Eligibility||Existing customer of SBI Bank only can apply for this card.|
People should have the following eligibility criteria to have Tata Titanium card:
- Applicant must be a resident of India.
- The age of the applicant should be in between 21 & 70 years.
- The Applicant monthly income must be Rs.18,000/- and the annual income must be Rs.2,50,000/-
- Tata Titanium card must be given to the existing customer of SBI Bank.
- PAN card
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Income proof – Last 6 months Bank statements and latest 3 months pay slips.
- Identity proof – Aadhar card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License (any one of the following is enough)
- Resident proof – Aadhar card, Ration card, etc.,
- Address proof – Ration card, Utility Bills (telephone, electricity, etc.,) (any one of them)
How to Apply Tata Titanium Card – Application procedure
To apply for Tata Titanium Card – Click here
The procedure for Applying for Tata Titanium credit card. Follow the below steps:
- Get into the official website of SBI – www.sbicard.com
- From the Home page, Click on “Personal” option and then on “Credit cards”.
- From the page of Credit cards click on “All cards”>”All Tata cards”>” Tata Titanium Card”.
- The detailed page of Tata Titanium credit card appears and which upon scrolling shows “Apply now”.
- Here fill the required details like First name, Mobile no., City & Email address.
- Once all the details were checked, Click on “I want to apply now” option.
- Submit documents for verification.
- After the verification process, an SBI Bank executive will get in touch with you.
- Joining offers
- Value Back
- Empower Points
- Spend based fee reversal
Features of Tata Titanium Credit Card
- Welcome offers
- Fuel surcharge
- Worldwide acceptance
- Credit facility
- Enjoy enhanced power with add-on cards
- Cash on the go
- Online booking of railway tickets
- Utility bill payment facility
- Guaranteed peace of mind
- Balance Transfer
Get offers and gift vouchers from Tata partner outlets & some other brands. You get these points within 60 days of receiving the card. Get 500 Empower Points worth Rs. 500 on total spends of Rs. 2,000 or more. you get these points within 60 days of receiving the car. Maximum 500 Points can be availed per Tata Card account as a part of this offer.
Cash Back and Rewards
Enjoy 1.5% value back at Croma and cromaretail.com and get up to 5% value back on Tata outlets. Get annual fee waived off on spending Rs. 1,00,000 or more in an annum. Get 1% fuel surcharge waiver on every transaction between Rs. 500/- to Rs. 3,000/- at any petrol pump in India. Avail this benefit and get a maximum surcharge waiver of Rs. 100 per statement cycle, per credit card account.
Shopping offers of Tata Titanium Card
Get 3X Points on Departmental and Grocery store spends, 1 point per Rs. 100 spent on other retail outlets. (1 Empower Point = Rs .1)
Credit Card Limit and facility
This Card offers you great flexibility of payment. There is no fixed credit card limit. Plan your outstanding payments with extended credit option and you can pay any amount from the min. amount due to the total outstanding amount due as shown in your Monthly Statement. Carry forward the unpaid amount at one of the lowest finance charges available. To know your card limit, Write to us at sbicard.com/email.
Fees and Charges
|Cash Advance Fee|
Track Your Tata Titanium Credit Card Application
- To track your Tata Titanium credit card application status – Click here
- To Retrieve your Tata Titanium Credit Card application status – Click here
Tata Titanium credit card Review
Taking into consideration of some customers reviews, we are giving Pros and Cons of Tata Titanium card
- Facilities are given by SBI to the customers
- Benefits like Welcome offers, Value back offers.
- Charging Extra.
- Bad behavior by SBI executives.
- They came up with lucrative offers to sell cards and trapping customers.
SBI Cards and Payment Services Private Limited
Unit 401 & 402, 04th Floor,
Aggarwal Millennium Tower,
E-1,2,3 Netaji Subhash Place,
Wazirpur, New Delhi -110034
Hope you may get the complete details of Tata Titanium card details like About Tata Titanium Credit Card, Eligibility, Documents required, How to apply for Tata Titanium Credit card, Benefits, Privileges, Rewards, Fees & charges, Tracking application details and Contact details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.