Arun Jaitley Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties (Check Now)
Check out the Arun Jaitley Net Worth 2019. Are you curious to know about the Career, Salary, Income and Properties of Arun Jaitley? Now you’re at the right place. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Amit Shah Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Arun Jaitley net worth details. Arun Jaitley is the Indian Politician, a member of Bharatiya Janata Party. He served as the Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs of the Government of India from 2014 – 2019.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Arun Jaitley Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Want to know more information about this Politician? Continue reading the below article to know about Arun Jaitley’s Net Worth, Political Career, Income, etc.
Content in this Page
Arun Jaitley Details
|Full Name||Arun Maharaj Kishen Jaitley|
|Political Party||Bharatiya Janta Party|
|Position||Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs|
|Born on||28 December 1952|
|Children||Son – Rohan Jaitley (Lawyer)|
Daughter – Sonali Jaitley (Lawyer)
|Date of Death||24 August 2019 (Saturday)|
|Place of Death||AIIMS, New Delhi, India|
|Cause of Death||Health Issues|
Personal Life and Education
Arun Jaitley was born on 28th December 1952. He completed his Schooling from St.Xavier’s School, New Delhi in 1973. He completed his Degree in B.Com (Hons) from Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi and later did B.L in 1977 from University of Delhi, Delhi.
In college, he was a student leader and a member of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP). He participated in college elections and won as the President of Delhi Student’s Union in the year 1974.
In 1977, Arun Jaitley started practising Law. He practised in various High Courts, and also in the Supreme Court of India.
- 1977: Joined Bharatiya Jana Sangha, All India Secretary of Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad (ABVP), President of Delhi ABVP
- 1980: President of the youth wing of the BJP
- 1991: A member of National Executive of the BJP for the first time
- 1999: Spokesperson of the BJP, Minister of State for Information and Broadcasting (Independent Charge) in the Vajpayee government
- 2000: Minister of Law, Justice, and Company Affairs following the resignation of Ram Jethmalani
- 2002: General Secretary of BJP and it’s National Spokesperson
- 2003: Minister of Law, Justice, Commerce, and Industry
- 2009: Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha and served until 2014
- 2014: Lost his seat from Amritsar Lok Sabha Constituency to Capt. Amarinder Singh (INC), on 26 May, appointed Minister of Finance and Minister of Defence in the government of Narendra Modi, Leader of House, Rajya Sabha
- 2017: Minister of Defence served from March to September
- 2019: Minister of Finance and Corporate Affairs
Arun Jaitley Net Worth, Salary & Properties
Arun Jaitley draws a monthly salary of Rs 1 Lakh per month as a member of Rajya Sabha. The Salary includes additional allowances.
The Net Worth of Jaitely is Rs 113 crore. Jaitley has Rs 11.53 as Cash in Hand. He has Non-agricultural land (costs Rs 90 Lakhs) in Faridabad, Haryana and 6 Residential Buildings (of Rs 28.70 crores) in Gurugram, Delhi, Punjab and Gujarat.
He also has a commercial building that will of Rs 6 crores in Gurugram, Haryana.
|Cash in Hand||Rs 11.53 Lacs|
|Bank Deposits||Rs 1.14 crores|
|Jewellery||3154 gms of Gold worth 81.46 Lakhs INR; 15.80 kg of Silver worth 6.04 Lakhs INR; Diamonds worth 45 Lakhs INR.|
|Land||Non-Agricultural Land (Rs 90 Lacs) in Faridabad, Haryana|
|Buildings||6 (costs Rs 28.70 crores)|
|Cars||Toyota Fortuner of 2011 Model, 2 Mercedes-Benz cars of 2012 & 2017 Models|
|Net Worth||Rs 113 crore|
|His Mentor||Jayaprakash Narayan (Activist, Politician)|
|Favourite Economist||Ben Bernanke|
|Favourite Places||Austria, Switzerland, Kashmir|
|Favourite Politician||Atal Bihar Vajpayee, Pranab Mukherjee, Barack Obama|
|Sports||Tennis, Soccer, Cricket, Kabaddi, Hockey|
|Foods||Amritsari Kulcha, Punjabi Cuisines|
Jaitley suffered many health issues and went through multiple surgeries. On May 14, 2018, he underwent a Kidney Transplant. Since then, his health got deteriorate and never recovered properly. On August 2019, he was taken to AIIMS, Delhi as he couldn’t breathe. On 24 August, he died of such health issues.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Arun Jaitley Net Worth 2019 – Career, Salary, Source of Income, Properties. Share this article with your friends. Subscribe to our website Finupdates to get the latest updates of PMs, President, CA, Finance, other sectors related information.