Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth, Biography, Awards, Properties, Annual Income (Check it Now)
Check out the Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth 2019. If you are curious to know about Arvind Kejriwal Biography, Salary, Annual Income, Net worth & Properties, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Yogi Adityanath Net Worth. Today, in this article we are providing Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth details. Arvind Kejriwal is an Indian politician and also the current Chief Minister of Delhi.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth, Education, Income, Political Career, Personal Life, Properties, Salary, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information on Arvind Kejriwal – Net Worth, Biography, Awards, Properties, Annual Income.
Content in this Page
About Arvind Kejriwal
|Full Name||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Born||16th August 1968|
(Siwani, Haryana, India)
|Political Party||Aam Aadmi Party|
|Name of the Position||The chief minister of Delhi|
Daughter – Harshita Kejriwal and
Son – Pulkit Kejriwal
|Residence||New Delhi, India|
|Arvind Kejriwal Networth||Rs. 1,64,44,79,512/-.|
Personal Life, Family, and Education
Arvind Kejriwal was born in Siwani, Bhiwani district, Haryana to Gobind Ram Kejriwal and Gita Devi on 16 August 1968. He was born in an upper-middle-class educated family. His father was an electrical engineer. Kejriwal spent most of his childhood in north Indian towns such as Sonipat, Ghaziabad, and Hisar. He was educated at Campus School in Hisar & at a Christian missionary Holy Child School in Sonipat.
He graduated from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, majoring in Mechanical engineering. He was joined in Tata Steel in 1989 & was posted in Jamshedpur. In 1992, he resigned from his job to study for the Civil Services Examination. He spent some time in Kolkata, where he met Mother Teresa and volunteered with The Missionaries of Charity & at the Ramakrishna Mission in North-East India and at Nehru Yuva Kendra.
Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth 2019, Income & Properties
The Net Worth of Arvind Kejriwal is Rs. 1,64,44,79,512/- in 2019. The total assets of Arvind Kejriwal were mentioned below:
|Cash in hand||Rs.15,000/-|
|Jewellery||300 grams of gold worth Rs. 9 Lakhs|
24 grams of silver worth Rs. 24,000/-
|Equity Shares||Rs. 2,14,00,000|
|Vehicles||3 Cars – Maruti Wagon R, Maruti Suzuki Alto, Toyota Innova MPV|
|Land||worth Rs. 5,00,00,000/-|
- After qualifying in the Civil Services Examination, In 1995, Arvind Kejriwal joined the Indian Revenue Service (IRS) as an Assistant Commissioner of Income Tax.
- In February 2006, he resigned from his position as Joint Commissioner of Income Tax in New Delhi.
- In December 1999, Arvind Kejriwal, Manish Sisodia & others found a movement named Privartan (“Change”).
- In January 2000, He took a sabbatical from work to focus on Parivartan.
- In December 2006, Kejriwal established the Public Cause Research Foundation together with Manish Sisodia and Abhinandan Sekhri.
- In 2010, He protested against corruption in the Commonwealth Games.
- In 2011, He joined several other activists, including Anna Hazare & Kiran Bedi, to form India Against Corruption (IAC) group.
- In November 2012, they formally launched the Aam Aadmi Party (AAP); Kejriwal was elected as the party’s National Convener.
- AAP (Aam Aadmi Party) decided to contest the 2013 Delhi Legislative Assembly election, with Kejriwal contesting against the incumbent CM Sheila Dikshit & he became the 5th most-mentioned Indian politician on social media channels in the run-up to the elections.
- In 2013, Delhi Legislative Assembly elections for all 70 seats, the Bhartiya Janta Party won 31 seats, followed by Aam Aadmi Party with 28 seats.
- Kejriwal was sworn in as the 2nd youngest CM of Delhi on 28 December 2013, after Chaudhary Brahm Prakash who became the CM at the age of 34.
- Kejriwal led Aam Aadmi Party to win 67 out of 70 constituencies in the 2015 Delhi Assembly elections, leaving the BJP with three seats and the INC with none.
- On 14 February 2015, He took oath as Delhi chief minister for a second time at Ramlila Maidan.
- 2005 – ‘Satyendra K. Dubey Memorial Award’, IIT Kanpur for his campaign for bringing transparency in Governance.
- 2006 – ‘Ramon Magsaysay Award’ for Emergent Leadership.
- 2006 – ‘CNN-INN Indian of the year’ in Public Service.
- 2009 – ‘Distinguished Alumnus Award’, IIT Kharagpur for Eminent Leadership.
- 2009 – ‘Grant & fellowship award’ by the Association for India’s Development.
- 2010 – ‘Policy change agent of the year’, Economic times award
- 2011 – ‘NDTV Indian of the Year’ along with Anna Hazare.
- 2013 – ‘CNN-INN Indian of the year’ in 2013 politics.
Contact Details of Arvind Kejriwal
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Arvind Kejriwal Net Worth 2019 – Career, Political Career, Biography, Family, Education, Awards, Properties, Annual Income. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.