Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Income, Career, Properties
Check out the Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019. If you want to know about Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Income, Career, Properties, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Akbaruddin Owaisi Net Worth. Today we are providing complete details about Asaduddin Owaisi. He is an Indian politician & the current President of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen. Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Asaduddin Owaisi NetWorth, Annual Income, Biography, Career, Personal Life, Family, Education, Properties, Salary, Assets, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Income, Career, Properties.
Content in this Page
About Asaduddin Owaisi
|Full Name||Asaduddin Owaisi|
|Born||13 May 1969|
(Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India)
|Profession||Indian politician & President of the All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen.|
|Political Party||All India Majlis-e Ittihad al-Muslimin|
|Name of the Position||President of AIMIM|
|Residence||36–149, Hyderguda, Hyderabad-500 029|
|Asaduddin Owaisi Networth||Rs. 13 Crore|
Early Life and Education
Asaduddin Owaisi was born on 13 May 1969 to Sultan Salahuddin Owaisi & Najmunnisa Begum in Hyderabad. He comes from a political family of Hyderabad. His father Sultan Salahuddin was elected to the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly in 1962 and was elected to the Indian Parliament from the Hyderabad constituency for the 1st time in 1984. His father died in 2008.
Asaduddin Owaisi completed his graduation in Bachelor of Arts from Nizam College (Osmania University) in Hyderabad. He is a barrister by profession & studied at Lincoln’s Inn of London. His brother Akbaruddin Owaisi is a Member of Telangana Legislative Assembly & his youngest brother Burhanuddin Owaisi is the editor of Etemaad.
Owaisi is married to Farheen Owaisi. They have six children, one son, Sultan Uddin Owaisi & 5 daughters. His eldest daughter Qudsia Owaisi was engaged to Barkat Alam Khan on 24 March 2018. One of his daughters is engaged to the son of physician Dr Mazhar Ali Khan. He is hailed by his supporters as Naqeeb-e-Millat. He is fluent in Urdu & English. Owaisi wears a long sherwani, an Islamic cap & sports a clipped beard.
- Owaisi made his political debut in 1994 in the AP Legislative Assembly election.
- In the 1999 election, he defeated his nearest rival Telugu Desam Party candidate Syed Shah Noorul Haq Quadri by 93 thousand votes.
- In the 2004 election, he was succeeded by Syed Ahmed Pasha Quadri as the member of the Assembly from the constituency.
- In 2004, Owaisi’s father, who had been representing the Hyderabad constituency in the Lok Sabha refused to contest further citing poor health.
- In 2008, the Left Front (which consisted of Communist Parties) withdrew their support to the central government of India which was led by the United Progressive Alliance.
- In the 2009 general election, Zahid Ali Khan, the editor-in-chief of an Urdu daily ‘The Siasat Daily’ was pitted against Owaisi.
- Owaisi emerged victoriously & defeated Ali Khan by a margin of 110 thousand votes. He increased the winning margin by 10 thousand votes as compared to the 2004 election.
- He argues for the abolition of the Haj subsidy given to the Indian Muslims for travelling to Mecca on a religious pilgrimage & utilizing the money for the education of Muslim women instead.
- In July 2016, He was praised for his speech for admitting that the Islamic State of Iraq & the Levant (ISIS) is a problem among Muslims & called them dogs of hell.
- In Aug 2016, Owaisi expressed his displeasure at the Centre for the inclusion of the Ahmadiyya community as a sect of Islam in the 2011 Census of India, in a series of tweets.
- In Apr 2017, on the issue of ban on cow slaughter, He criticized BJP for being hypocritical in treating cow as holy in U.P. & North Indian states, but un-holy in the Northeast, Goa & Kerala”.
- In December 2018, Owaisi told Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan to learn inclusive politics of India, when Pakistan can’t even have a non-Muslim President.
- After BJP’s massive victory in the 2019 Indian general election, He said the EVMs are not rigged, instead, Hindu minds have been rigged.
- In June 2019, Owaisi said that Rahul Gandhi won from Wayanad (Lok Sabha constituency) due to a 40% Muslim population.
Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019, Income & Properties
The Networth of Asaduddin Owaisi is Rs. 13 Crore. The total assets of Asaduddin Owaisi are Mentioned below:
|Movable assets||worth Rs.1.67 Crore|
|Immovable Assets||Worth Rs. 15 crore|
|Building||worth Rs. 60 Lakhs|
|NP Bore .22 pistol and a rifle||worth Rs. 1 lakh|
|Vehicle||He does not own any car|
|Land||no agricultural or non-agricultural land|
|Liabilities||Rs. 5 Crore|
|Total||Rs. 13 Crore|
Owaisi was awarded the 2014 Sansad Ratna award (Gem of parliamentarians) in October 2013 for his performance in the 15th session of the Indian parliament.
- Facebook Official Account – Asaduddin Owaisi @Asaduddinowaisi
- Twitter Account – Asaduddin Owaisi @asadowaisi
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Asaduddin Owaisi Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Biography, Family, Salary, Annual Income, Properties, Awards, Political Career, Education, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.