Do you want to apply for Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank FreeCharge Credit Card. Today in this article, we are providing complete details about MY Zone Credit Card like Benefits, Eligibility, required documents, etc., People who are applying for the Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card has to check the complete details like Features/ benefits, Welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card also know how to apply for the Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card.
MyZone Credit card is one of the digital credit cards that is provided by the Axis Bank. Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card offers you welcome delights, Cashback offers, edge reward points, shopping offers, and complimentary lounge access and more on this credit card. To apply for the MYZone credit card the minimum age must be 18 years and maximum of 70 years.
|Card Name||Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card.|
|Card Type||Credit Card.|
|Credit Usage Limit||4,000 – 25,000|
|Cash Usage Limit||400 for surcharge wavier and 15% off on dining bills.|
|Annual Charges||1st Year: Nil|
2nd year onwards: Rs. 500
|Reward Points||Rewards for every purchase.|
|Official Website||MY Zone Credit Card|
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card
- Get 25% cashback on movie tickets.
- Up to Rs.1000 off on Myntra as Welcome Delights.
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access.
- Earn edge Loyalty Rewards.
- Earn 10,000 bonus edge reward points every year.
- Up to 25% off at Myntra.
- Fuel up and get a waiver on surcharge.
- Convert purchases to EMI
- Dining Delights.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for My Zone Credit Card are applicable to all cardholders. The My Zone Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee.
|My Zone Credit Card||Charges|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 500 Waived upon spends of Rs. 5,000 in 45 days|
|Annual Fee||1st Year: Nil|
2nd year onwards: Rs. 500
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||Nil|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee (lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|Mobile Alerts for Transactions||Free|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||3.25% per month (46.78% per annum)|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the cash amount|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee||Nil if Total Payment Due is up to Rs. 100|
Rs. 100 if Total Payment due is between Rs. 101 – Rs. 300
Rs. 300 if Total Payment due is between Rs. 301 – Rs. 1000
Rs. 500 if Total Payment due is between Rs. 1001 – Rs. 5000
Rs. 600 if Total Payment due is between Rs. 5001 – Rs. 20,000
Rs. 700 if Total Payment due is Rs. 20,001 and above
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of the over limit amount (Min. Rs 500)|
|Cheque Return or Dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal||2% of the payment amount subject to Min. Rs.450|
|Surcharge on Purchase or Cancellation of Railway Tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC / Indian Railways|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge Transaction||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 to Rs. 4,000. Maximum benefits up to Rs. 400 per month)|
|Reward Point Redemption fee||Nil|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
|GST||As per existing Government norms|
MY Zone Axis Bank Credit Card Limit
The MY Zone Axis Bank Credit Card can be used to withdraw cash from across India. The Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card withdrawal limits at 500/-, and also get 1% fuel surcharge waiver for fuel transactions carried out at all fuel stations across India. The waiver is valid on card transactions between Rs.400 and Rs.4,000. The maximum surcharge waiver is capped at Rs.400 per billing cycle.
Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card Eligibility
Every Individual eligible for Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card:
- For a Primary cardholder should be between 18 to 70 years of age
- Add-on cardholder should be above 15 years of age
- The Applicant should be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
- These criteria are only indicative and the bank reserves the right to approve or decline applications for credit cards.
The following documents are required for the Axis Bank credit card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photographs
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as income proof
- Residential proof (any one of the following):
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving license
- 25% cashback on movie tickets at Paytm all week with your MY Zone Credit Card
- The amount of cashback in a calendar month is limited to Rs. 100. No reward points are earned on movie transactions.
- Get up to 25% off at purchases at Myntra.com.
- Use coupon code MYZONE1000 at checkout and pay using your Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card to avail offer.
- Applicable on purchases at Myntra website or mobile app only.
- Applicable on minimum spends of Rs.3,499 on select styles. For eligible products, visit https://www.myntra.com/myntra-special
- Applicable once per account.
Complimentary lounge access
- Enjoy 1 complimentary access to select airport lounges within India per calendar quarter with your Axis Bank My Zone Credit Card.
Cashback & Reward Points
- You also get 10 times more reward points on weekend spends on dining at select hotels and restaurants.
- For every Rs.200 spent on the card, you get 4 to 40 reward points.
- Get 2500 bonus edge rewards for a minimum spend of Rs.30,000 each calendar quarter
- You get 5 times more reward points on weekend shopping at partner stores.
Cashback on movie bookings: Movie ticket booking made using the My Zone Credit Card will make you eligible for a 25% discount on the total booking account. The offer is valid throughout the week for both online and box office bookings made using the card.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned MY Zone Axis Bank Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have click on Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form in that you have to fill the details like your mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers for you click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- Note: For Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card you must be an Axis bank customer then only you will get the MY Zone Axis Bank credit card.
If you have a salary account with axis bank, they will be offering you the card approximately after 6 months of setting up the salary account. Usually, this card is offered for free for life to anyone who is getting above ₹50-60 K a month. This is a relatively easy card to get approved for in comparison to ICICI which has been even rejecting customers for its entry-level Platinum card that comes lifetime free. Of your salary is ₹50 K and you already hold a credit card from other banks, expect a limit of above 1 lakh. If you are a first-timer, they see the type of job and place of issue and usually match the salary.
I applied for this card in February when it was being given LTF if applied on bankbazaar.com. When the executive came to collect the documents he asked if I wanted an add-on card for my wife. I have her documents too and within one month I got both our cards. As Abhishek mentioned, they are lenient with the credit limit. They offered me 3.7 lakhs, which is the highest of the 7 credit cards I have.
Lifetime free card + Amazon vouchers for free = not bad!
Customer care – Customer care : 1800-419-5959.
MY Zone Axis Bank Credit Card is one of the best card provided by the axis bank. In this article we have also given Axis Bank MY Zone Credit Card details like Benefits, Eligibility, Cashback, Reward points, Welcome gifts, etc., Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.