Apply Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card ?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank Youth Debit Card. In this article, we have given you all the information for the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Power Salute Debit Card has to check the offers like welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card. Also, know how to apply for the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card
Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card is mainly for defence personnel. People who are looking for the perfect debit card, then we have one just for you. Axis Bank’s Power Salute Debit Card is one that suits the requirements of the brave defence personnel who serve the nation. These card benefits include high transaction limits up to Rs. 1 lakh, Avail insurance coverage, waiver on charges and much more with the Power Salute Debit Card. The Power Salute Debit Card comes with a host of features and benefits for defence personnel of India.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||Rs. 40,000|
|Purchase limit||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Reward Points||No reward points.|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features & Benefits for Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card
- Use your Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card at ATMs across the country.
- Enjoy higher transaction limits with Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card.
- Personal Accident (Including Permanent Total Disability) Insurance Cover of Rs. 30 lakhs.
- Air Accident Cover of Rs. 1 crore.
- By using this Power Salute Debit Card it avails waiver on charges.
- Become an Axis Bank Dining Delights member.
- Generate your Debit Card PIN anytime at your nearest Axis Bank ATM or by calling Axis Bank Phone Banking.
Fee & Charges
Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card fee and charges as follows.
|Card Platform||Visa- Power Salute|
|Issuance Fess – Primary/Joint||Nil|
|Purchases Limit (Per Day)*||Rs. 2 lakh|
|Replacement Fee||Rs. 200|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit (Per Day)||Rs. 40,000|
|Personal Accident Insurance Cover||Rs. 10 Lakhs|
|Lost Card Liability||Rs. 50,000|
|international cash withdrawal and purchase transaction||3.5%|
|Airport Lounge Access||No|
|Fuel Surcharge||2.5% or Rs. 10, whichever is higher|
Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card Eligibility
Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card is one of the best debit card loaded with many special benefits this card offers to only defence personnel who serve the nation. To know more about the eligibility for availing Power Salute Debit Card please visit the official website of the axis bank.
The following documents are required for the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card.
- PAN Card
- Colour photographs
- Residence proof: (any one of the following)
- Income proof/Latest payslip etc.,
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Landline Telephone Bill.
- Indulge in delectable cuisines with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering up to 20% cashback off at our partner restaurants in India.
- Annual charges waiver on your Power Salute Debit Card.
- Daily cash withdrawal limit of Rs. 40,000 and purchase limit of Rs. 1,00,000 on your Power Salute Debit Card, subject to the balances held in your account.
How to Apply Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card – Application Process
To apply for the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- If you have any doubts regarding the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Sanjyot bai – Nagpur
I have been holding Axis bank salary account for a long time, Their branch service is good, like whenever I visit their branch they use to respond to me well, their mobile application is quite average, they need to improve much in applications.
Rohit Umesh – New Delhi
It’s just been one month with Axis Bank. The process was simple and hassle-free. The card was delivered on time. They have provided me with a card which is not lifetime free, I need to pay Rs.500 per annum. I am going to dine in, get 20 to 25% discounts and also on e-commerce sites.
Customer care : 1800-419-6969.
Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card is one of the best debit cards for defence personnel who serve the nation. Also, know about the Axis Bank Power Salute Debit Card details like its features, eligibility and required documents. Still, if you have any queries regarding this card comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.