Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card ?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank Select Credit Card. But In this article we have given all the information about Pride Platinum Credit Card particulars like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Pride Platinum Credit Card has to check the complete details like its features, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card. Also, know how to apply for the Pride Platinum Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card is one of the best credit card provided by the Axis bank. Pride Platinum Credit Card offers you Pride Privileges, Dining Delights, Discounts, Fuel Surcharge Waiver, Convert Purchases to EMI option, EMV certified chip credit card, and more on Pride Platinum Credit Card.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||50,000 – 1,00,000|
|Annual Charges||2nd year onward 250/-|
|Reward Points||rewards on every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features & Benefits of Pride Platinum Credit card
- Get pride privileges.
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card discounts on dining Delights.
- Fuel up and get a waiver on surcharge.
- Get free add-on cards for loved ones.
- Spend securely.
- Stay protected with Zero Lost Card Liability.
- Convert purchases to EMI.
- Earn eDGE Loyalty Rewards.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for Platinum Pride Credit Card are applicable to all Axis cardholders. The Pride Platinum Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee, etc.
|Charges||Pride Platinum Credit Card|
|Annual Fee||1st Year: Nil|
2nd year onwards: Rs. 250 (Waived on spends of Rs. 20,000 in the preceding year)
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||Nil|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee(lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|Mobile Alerts for Transactions||Free|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 500) of the Cash Amount|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of over the limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Cheque return or dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal||Rs. 300/-|
|eDGE Reward Redemption||Free|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
|GST||As per existing Government norms|
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card Eligibility: He or She must be Indian Defence personnel. Primary cardholder between the age group of 18 years and 70 years add-on cardholder should be over 18 years. The person should either be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian
The following documents are required for Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill.
- Platinum pride card with the shades of the Indian Tricolour. The dedicated 4th embossed line for the Army, Navy or Air Force.
- Axis Pride platinum credit card offers dining delights with a minimum 15% off at our partner restaurants in India.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India with an Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card
- Valid on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 only
- Maximum benefits up to Rs. 250 per month. GST charged on fuel surcharge is non-refundable
Cashback & Reward Points
- Receive eDGE Loyalty Rewards points for your Pride Platinum Credit Card transactions and use them to redeem 500+ rewards and offers.
- Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card offers you 4 points on every Rs. 200 spent on the credit card.
- 100 bonus eDGE points every month
- Cardholders need to use the card for spends on Rs. 5,000 or more every month. Edge Loyalty Reward Points earned will reflect in your account every billing cycle, in the monthly statement
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned Axis Pride Platinum Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Pride Platinum Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no etc.,
- Then it shows some offers for you click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- Note: For Axis Bank Pride Platinum Card you must be an Axis bank customer.
Bhaskar – Chennai
I am holding an Axis card for four years, I am a delight with the rewards structure for my transactions and also the service is very prompt. The customer support is reachable for my credit card queries, it’s a free card as well and the billing cycle is good.
Dinesh Kumar – Chennai
Axis bank credit card which I’m using for more than 2 years. I get a 15% cashback on all the movie ticket booking websites. It is easy to make the bill payment through net banking. The given credit limit is Rs. 75000. Overall, it’s an okay card to hold.
Customer care : 1800-419-6969.
Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card is one of the best digital credit cards with a pride privilege. In this article, we have given all the Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, Welcome gifts, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card has to check the complete eligibility details. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.