Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card ?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank Pride Platinum Credit Card. In this article, we have given all the information for the Pride Signature Credit Card Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Pride Signature Credit Card has to check the complete details like its features, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by the Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card. Also, know how to apply for the Pride Signature Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is one of the best credit card provided by the Axis bank. In this Axis Pride Signature Credit Card, you will have offers like Pride Privileges, complimentary lounge access, delightful dining experience, waiver on the surcharge, earn edge Loyalty Rewards and much more on Pride Signature Credit card.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||75,000 – 1,00,000|
|Reward Points||rewards on every purchase|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit card
- Get pride privileges customized access card.
- Axis Bank Pride Signature credit card offers complimentary lounge access.
- Become a Dining Delight member.
- Fuel up and get a waiver on surcharge.
- Get free add-on cards for loved ones.
- Spend securely.
- Stay protected with Zero Lost Card Liability.
- Earn edge Loyalty Rewards.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for Axis bank Pride Signature Credit Card are applicable to all Axis Bank cardholders. The Pride Signature Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee, etc.,
|Annual Fee||1st Year: Nil|
2nd year onwards: Rs. 500 (Waived on spends of Rs.40,000 in the preceding year)
|Cash Payment Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Add-on Card Joining Fee||Nil|
|Add-on Card Annual Fee||Nil|
|Card Replacement Fee(lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|Mobile Alerts for Transactions||Free|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived|
|Cheque return or dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal||Rs. 300/-|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge waiver||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs.400 to Rs.4,000). Maximum benefits up to Rs. 400 per month)|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of over the limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
|eDGE Reward Redemption||Free|
|GST||As per existing Government norms|
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card Eligibility: He or She must be Indian Defence personnel. Primary cardholder between the age group of 18 years and 70 years add-on cardholder should be over 18 years. The person should either be a Resident of India or Non-Resident Indian.
The following documents are required for the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Colour photograph
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):=
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Identity proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Aadhaar card.
- Enjoy 2 complimentary visits to select airport lounges within India per calendar quarter with your Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card.
- Enjoy a minimum of 15% off at partner restaurants with Axis Bank Dining Delights.
Cashback & Reward Points
- Edge Loyalty Rewards points for transactions and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points. Earn points for these transactions:
- 8 points for every Rs. 200 spent through your credit card
- 100 bonus Edge points every month for the cardholders need to use the card for Rs. 5,000 or more spend every month.
- 1% fuel surcharge waiver on all fuel transactions in India with an Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card
- Valid on transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4,000 only
- Maximum benefits up to Rs. 400 per month.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned Axis Pride Signature Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Pride Signature Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers for you click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- Note: For Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card you must be an Axis bank customer.
Stalin – Mumbai
Axis bank is the best bank in the present market even though it doesn’t give more offers. Their service is a trustworthy one. There are many benefits like most I have been using it for more than 2 years. For upfront called me to increase the credit limit.
Ram – Gurgaon
I have Axis Bank credit card which was taken through Bank.I am using this credit card for the past 3 years. This was a chargeable card I have got all the details about the credit card very clearly through the agent. The credit limit was good and there were no drawbacks faced so far.
customer service at 1860 500 5555
Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card is one of the best digital credit cards with a pride privilege. In this article, we have given all the Axis Bank Pride Signature Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, Welcome gifts, etc., also know how to apply for the Pride Signature card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.