Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card. In this article, we have provided all the information for the Privilege Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, etc., People who are interested to apply for the privilege credit card has to check the complete details like features, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, reward points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers, given by the card. Also, know how to apply for the Privilege Credit Card in Axis Bank.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card
It is one of the best digital credit cards that is given by the Axis Bank. In this Privilege Credit card, you will have activation benefits, annual benefits, edge reward points, fuel surcharge waiver, milestone benefit, Lounge benefit, and Insurance benefit up to 2.5 crores and more with the Privilege Credit Card.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||3% of the amount minimum of 500/-|
|Cash Usage Limit||50,000 – 2,50,000|
|Annual Charges||1500 2nd year onwards|
|Reward Points||rewards on every purchase|
|Official Website||Privilege Credit Card|
Features & Benefits of Privilege Credit card in Axis Bank
- The privilege credit card provides you Activation Benefits like reward points etc.,
- The privilege credit card offers you Milestone Benefit.
- Annual Benefits and reward points.
- The privilege credit card offers numerous airport lounges.
- Offers Extraordinary weekends.
- Dining Delights.
- Fuel up and get a waiver on surcharge.
- Earn Axis eDGE Rewards.
- Convert purchases to EMI.
- With EVM certified chip spend securely.
- Insurance benefit upto 2.5 crores.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for Privilege Credit Card are applicable to all Axis Bank cardholders. The Privilege Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee.
|Privilege Credit Card||Charges|
|Standard Joining Fee||Rs. 1500 (Nil for Priority Customers only)|
|Standard Annual Fee (2nd year onwards)||Rs. 1500|
|Fee for Cash Payment||Rs. 100/-|
|Standard Add-on Card Joining Fee||Nil|
|Standard Add-on Card Annual Fee||Nil|
|Cash Withdrawal Fees||2.5% (Min. Rs. 250) of the Cash Amount|
|Finance Charges (Retail Purchases & Cash)||2.95% per month (41.75% per annum)|
|Card Replacement (lost or stolen or re-issue)||Waived|
|Duplicate Statement Fee||Waived|
|Overdue Penalty or Late Payment Fee|
|Over Limit Penalty||3% of the over-limit amount (Min. Rs. 500)|
|Charge Slip Retrieval Fee or Copy Request Fee||Waived|
|Outstation Cheque Fee||Waived|
|Cheque return or dishonour Fee or Auto-debit Reversal Bank A/c out of Funds||Rs. 300|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
|Surcharge on purchase or cancellation of Railway Tickets||As prescribed by IRCTC/Indian Railways|
|Fuel Transaction Surcharge||1% of transaction amount (Refunded for fuel transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 4000)|
|Mobile Alerts for Transactions||Waived|
|Balance Enquiry Charges||Waived|
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card Eligibility
Eligibility for Privilege Credit Card requires the primary cardholder to be between 18 to 70 years old. The applicant needs to be a resident of India with a net annual income of Rs. 6,00,000. If there’s an add-on cardholder, he/she should be 18 years old or above.
The Documents required for a Privilege credit card are mentioned below.
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Latest payslip / Form 16 / IT return copy as income proof
- Residential proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- Double the benefit upon achieving spends milestone of Rs. 2.5 lakh by converting your earned edge points to Yatra vouchers worth twice the value.
- 2 Complimentary access per calendar quarter to select domestic lounges with Axis Bank Privilege credit card.
- From being a chef for a day to sailing into the sunset on a yacht, create memories to cherish for a lifetime with the Extraordinary Weekends program.
- Indulge in delectable cuisines with Axis Bank Dining Delights offering up to 20% off at our 4000+ partner restaurants.
Cashback & Reward Points
- Earn 3000 eDGE rewards points on the renewal of your Axis Bank Privilege credit card.
- Annual fees reversal on achieving spends of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs. Applicable on payment of annual fees levied on your credit card statement in the month of card setup. On achieving spends of Rs. 2.5 Lakhs in an anniversary year of the credit card.
- Axis eDGE Rewards points for transactions and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points. Earn points for these transactions:
- 10 points on every Rs. 200 spent on the credit card domestically/internationally.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned Privilege Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your mobile no, Date of birth and Pan no.
- Then it shows some offers for you click on the offers and then submit your application form.
- Note: For Privilege Credit Card in Axis Bank you must be an Axis bank cardholder.
C – Hyderabad
I am holding a credit card from Axis Bank. I received the card on time. It is a lifetime free card. I have been using this credit card for the last 2 years. Axis bank Netbanking and mobile banking are user-friendly. They have given me enough credit limit.
Siva Kumar – Chennai
I’ve been using the AXIS BANK card for the more than a few years. I never had any issues with the card. Overall this card is useful for all your daily life needs. It is a recommendable card. Benefits were rewarded points, cashback, movie ticket offers and discounts on shopping.
Customer care : 1800-419-5959.
Axis Bank Privilege Credit Card is a card with many best features like cashback offers and reward points. In this article, we have given all the details for the Privilege Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Reward points, Welcome gifts, etc., and also know how to apply for the card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.