Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Miles and More Axis Bank Credit Card. In this article, we have given all the information for the Reserve Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Rewards, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Reserve Credit Card has to check the complete details like features, eligibility, required documents, welcome gifts, bonus points cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card
Reserve Credit Card is one of the best credit card provided by the Axis bank. In this Reserve Credit card, you will have exclusive benefits like Handcrafted Club Marriott Membership, Extraordinary Weekends, Dining delights and Movie offers Unlimited Complimentary Lounge Visits and more on Reserve credit card.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card|
|Card Type||Credit Card|
|Credit Usage Limit||2 lakhs|
|Cash Usage Limit||50 – 60% of the amount|
|Reward Points||rewards on every purchase|
|Official Website||Reserve Credit Card|
Features & Benefits of Axis Bank Reserve Credit card
- Dining Delights & Entertainment
- Handcrafted Club Marriott Membership.
- 24×7 Dedicated Concierge Desk.
- Club Vistara Gold Membership
- Unlimited Complimentary Lounge Visits.
- Extraordinary Weekends.
- Golf Privileges
- Edge Reward points.
Fee & Charges
The fees and charges for Reserve Credit Card are applicable to all Axis Bank cardholders. The Reserve Credit Card fees include cash payment fee, joining fee and an annual fee are mentioned below.
|Fees and Charges||Amount|
|Joining fee||₹ 30,000|
|Annual fee||₹ 30,000|
|Cash payment fee||₹ 100|
|Fee and the annual fee for supplementary card||Nil|
|Finance charges on purchases||2.95% per month, 41.75% per annum|
|Over limit penalty||Min. ₹ 500 to 3% of the over-limit amount|
|Cash withdrawal fee||Min. ₹ 250 to 2.5% of the amount withdrawn|
|Late payment fee||₹ 300 for payment </= ₹ 2000|
₹ 400 for payment between ₹ 2,001- ₹ 5,000
₹ 600 for payment >/= ₹ 5,001
|Fuel transaction surcharge||1% of transaction amount; refunded for amounts between ₹ 400- ₹ 4,000|
|The foreign currency transaction fee||3.50% of the transaction value|
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card Eligibility
Reserve credit card eligibility includes an age limit minimum age 18 years and maximum up to 70 years and add-on cardholder 15 years. Applicants need to be residents of India or Non-Resident Indian. Net income of Rs. 6,00,000 per annum.
The following documents are required for the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card:
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60
- Latest payslip/Form 16/IT return copy as proof of income
- Residence proof (any one of the following):
- Driving License
- Ration card
- Electricity bill
- Landline telephone bill
- This list is only indicative.
- Luxury dining –By this offer you & your family can enjoy a delightful mean at a luxury hotel and get a chauffeur-driven luxury car complimentary.
- Unique Membership of Club Marriot – This handcrafted membership can be availed on request and allows you several discounts on food, beverages, and stay bills at the participating hotels.
- Services of a dedicated concierge desk – This offers 24X7 assistance on table reservations, flight bookings, gift delivery, event passes, etc. all year round.
Cashback & Reward Points
- TataCliq voucher worth ₹ 10,000 – Within six months of paying for this card you can request for a TataCLiQ gift voucher worth ₹ 10,000.
- Movies – Enjoy 50% cashback on all movie tickets booked in a calendar year on BookMyShow.
- Dining Delights – Enjoy the dining delights which offers a minimum discount of 15% at our partner restaurants across India.
How to Apply – Application Process
To apply for the above mentioned Reserve Credit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details.
- Then it shows some offers for more details call to the customer care
- Note: For Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card you must be an Axis bank customer then only you will get the Reserve credit card.
The Axis Reserve is the most premium offering by Axis Bank.
Sharma – New Delhi
I have an Axis Bank credit card which was taken through the Bank. This card is a chargeable card and got all the required details about the card process through the agent. The credit limit was pretty good and it was sufficient as well. I have not faced any difficulties so far on using this credit card. I am using this credit card for the past 4 years
Customer care: 1800 419 0065.
Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card is one of the best credit cards for Dining Delights. In this article we have given all the Axis Bank Reserve Credit Card details like Eligibility, Benefits, Cashbacks, Reward points, Welcome gifts, etc., also know how to apply for the reserve credit card. Still, if you have any doubts regarding this card then comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.