Apply Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card – Benefits, Eligibility, Cashbacks, Rewards
Do you want to apply for Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card ?. Then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details about Axis Bank MasterCard Classic Debit Card. In this article, we have given you all the information for the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card details like its benefits, eligibility, required documents, etc., People who are interested to apply for the Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card has to check the offers like welcome gifts, reward points, cashback offers, movie offers and shopping offers given by this card. Also, know how to apply for the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card.
Content in this Page
About Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card is designed to experience an unparalleled shopping experience with enhanced transaction limits and 10% cashback offers on online and box office movie expenses with your Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card. In addition to a daily withdrawal limit of Rs.50,000 and daily purchase limit of Rs.1,00,000, the card comes with an option to be customized with an image of your choice. It also gives Personal Accident (Including Permanent Total Disability) Insurance Coverage of Rs. 3 lakhs and an Air Accident Cover of Rs.1 crore.
|Card Name||Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card|
|Card Type||Debit Card|
|Daily withdrawal limit||Rs. 50,000|
|Purchase limit||Rs. 1,00,000|
|Reward Points||Edge Loyalty rewards on every transaction|
|Official Website||Click here|
Features and Benefits for Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card
- You can generate your debit card PIN anytime at your nearest Axis Bank ATM or by calling Axis Bank phone banking.
- Become an Axis Bank Dining Delights member.
- Enjoy 10% cashback on movies with the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit card.
- Enjoy higher transaction limits with the Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card.
- By using the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card it avails waiver on charges.
- Personal Accident Insurance Coverage of Rs. 2 lakh.
- Air Accident Cover of Rs. 1 crore.
- Earn EDGE Loyalty Rewards for every transaction.
Fee & Charges
Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card Fee & Charges as follows:
|Card Platform||Titanium Prime Plus|
|Issuance Fees||Rs. 50|
|Annual Fees||Rs. 200|
|Replacement Fee||Rs. 200|
|Lost Card Liability||Rs. 75,000|
|ATM Withdrawal Limit (Per Day)||Rs. 50,000|
|Purchases Limit per day||Rs. 2,00,000|
|Airport Lounge Access||No|
|Personal Accident Insurance Cover||Rs. 3 lakhs|
Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card Eligibility
Axis Bank is coming up with new debit cards among those Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card is one of the best debit cards with offers & special benefits. To apply for Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card you must have a Prime Savings account. Only a Prime savings customer is eligible for this card.
Entities eligible for Prime Savings Account
- A Hindu Undivided Family.
- An individual residing in India.
The following documents are required for the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- Address and identity proof documents.
- A single copy of the document is required if it listed under both address and identity proof, e.g. Passport/Aadhar Card.
- If the resident address and permanent address are different, provide address proof documents for both.
Documents for Prime Savings Account for an Undivided Hindu Family
- Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Form 60 of HUF.
- Declaration from the Karta.
- Proof of identification and address of Karta as per documentation for an individual.
- Prescribed Joint Hindu Family Letter signed by all the adult holders.
Documents required for Joint Prime Savings Account
- Address and identity proof documents for both applicants.
- This address proof is only of the first holder of the account, as long as it is supplemented by a relationship proof between both holders.
- Get Axis Bank Dining Delights offering up to 20% off at our partner restaurants in India.
- Issuance charges waiver on your Prime Plus Debit Card.
Cashback & Reward points
EDGE Loyalty Rewards points for every transaction and 500+ rewards and offers to redeem points. Earn points for these transactions:
- 1 point for every Rs. 200 spent through the card at merchant outlets.
- You can enjoy a 10% cashback on your online and box office movie spends.
- Maximum cashback of Rs. 1,000 in a calendar year.
How to Apply for Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card – Application Process
To apply for the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card just follow the below instructions.
- First, you have to visit the axis bank.com
- Next, you have to click on Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card there you find the Apply Now button click on it.
- Then an application form is opened in that you have to fill the details like your name, mobile no, date of birth and pan no.
- If you have any doubts regarding the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card just contact your nearest branch for more details.
Kumar – Hyderabad
Axis is an okay card to use. I used to get rewards points for every transaction and I can accumulate those rewards points for the purchase. I got a limit of Rs. 50000. There is an annual fee for the card. Overall, I’m happy about the Axis bank card.
Prashant – New Delhi
Its been many years, I am with this bank. I hold the AXIS BANK as a saving account. The benefit here is that there are many branches of this bank, so whenever I have any request or concern I go to the bank and I get the quick response. The customer service is good here.
Customer care : 1800-419-6969.
Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card is a card designed for shopping experience with enhanced transaction limits and cashback. Also, know about the Axis Bank Titanium Prime Plus Debit Card details like its features, eligibility, annual fee, and required documents. Still, if you have any queries regarding this card comment below. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.