Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019 – Annual Income, Political Career, Family, Assets
Check out the Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019. If you want to know about Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019 – Annual Income, Political Career, Family, Assets, then you are on the right page. In the previous article, we have given complete details of Kodali Nani Net Worth. Today we are providing complete details about Bonda Umamaheswara Rao (బోండా ఉమమహేశ్వరరావు). He is an Indian politician from the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) & member of the A.P. Legislative Assembly for Vijayawada Central constituency.
Through this article, we are going to provide the details of Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth, Annual Income, Political Career, Personal Life, Family, Education, Properties, Salary, Assets, etc. Continue reading this article to get complete information about Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019 – Annual Income, Political Career, Family, Assets.
Content in this Page
Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Details
|Full Name||Bonda Umamaheswara Rao|
|Born||30 January 1966|
(Bezawada, Andhra Pradesh, India)
|Political Party||Telugu Desam Party|
|Name of the Position||Member of the Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly for Vijayawada Central constituency.|
Son – Bonda Siddartha
Son – Bonda Ravi Teja
|Residence||Beside Raj Yuvaraj Theatre, Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh|
|Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Networth||Rs. 57.75 Crore|
Bonda Umamaheswara Rao was born on 30 Jan 1966 to Sri. Kanaka Rao & Smt. Pushpavathi at Vijayawada, Krishna dist., Andhra Pradesh, India. His education qualification is 8th pass. He married to Sujatha. The couple has 2 children, Bonda Siddartha & Bonda Ravi Teja. He is a national spokesperson of Telugu Desam Party & TTD Board Member. At a very early stage of politics, he worked as Karya Kartha in Telugu Desam Party (TDP).
- Bonda Uma began his political career as a party worker of the Telugu Desam Party & rose to the ranks of the state general secretary.
- Uma was elected MLA of the Vijayawada Central constituency, which consists of more than 5 lakh members.
- He has gained tremendous support from amongst the youth, women & the poor owing to his pragmatic policies and commitment to the party’s core ideology.
- He has been earnestly devoted to the TDP party & is perceived to be a noble & a dynamic Leader serving to be of inspiration to the youth.
- In 2005, Uma joined the party & He was greatly inspired by the leader & founder of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP), Sri N. T. Rama Rao & Swami Vivekananda.
- He passionately supports the TDP & its goals of National Integrity & was intrinsically associated with a number of social, cultural & philanthropic organizations ever since his school days.
- He also actively participated in rescue & rehabilitation programs to help the victims of cyclones and floods.
- In 2014, He was elected as Member of Legislative Assembly from Vijayawada Central constituency.
Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019, Annual Income & Assets
The Networth of Bonda Umamaheswara Rao is Rs. 57.75 Crores. The annual income of Bonda Umamaheswara Rao is Rs. 77,11,052/-. The total assets of Bonda Umamaheswara Rao are Mentioned below:
|Cash in Hand||Rs.8,12,000/-|
|Annual Income||Rs. 77,11,052/-|
|Bank Deposits||Rs. 95 Lakhs|
|Bonds, Debentures & Shares in companies||Rs. 6.19 Crore|
|Insurance Policies||Rs.1.5 Crores|
|Land (agricultural & non-agricultural)||Rs. 12 Crore|
|Jewellery||Worth Rs. 40 Lakhs|
|Buildings||Worth Rs. 21.65 Crores|
|Total||Rs. 55.75 Crore|
The positions held by Bonda Umamaheswara Rao:
- National Telugu Desam Party Spokes Person
- State Telugu Desam Party General Secretary
- TTD board member
- Elected as Member of Legislative Assembly from Vijayawada Central constituency in 2014.
- Facebook Official Account – Bonda Uma @BondaUma
- Address – D. no. – 32-4-5A, Anjamma Street, Mogalrajpuram, Vijayawada-10.
Hope through this article, you can get the details of Bonda Umamaheswara Rao Net Worth 2019 – Personal Life, Family, Biography, Annual Income, Properties, Political Career, Education, Assets, Contact Details. Don’t forget to share this article with your friends.