Download CA Final Financial Reporting Quick Revision Notes for November 2019 in pdf format. Today we’ve provided the Summary Notes for CA Final Paper 1 Financial Reporting Subject. Given CA Final Financial Reporting Last Minute preparation book helps you to score 50+ marks in CA Final Financial Reporting exam Nov 2019. In CA Final Course, Financial Reporting constitutes a significant area of core competence for Chartered Accountancy students. Financial Reporting paper at CA Final level under Chartered Accountancy Course concentrate on conceptual understanding of the crucial aspects of accounting and acquaint students with the financial concepts, theories and cost accounting techniques followed by different entities. You can also download other CA Final Study Materials here.
Content in this Page
Objective of CA Final Financial Reporting Summary Notes Nov 2019
In a pursuit to provide quality academic inputs to the students to help them in grasping the intricate aspects of the subject, the Board of Studies brings forth a crisp and concise capsule on Final new course Paper 1 : Financial Reporting.
Many of the standards contain certain exceptions. All the exceptions are not necessarily reflected in the charts/ pictorial/table given in the capsule. Hence, students are advised to refer the study material or bare text of these Ind AS for comprehensive study and revision. Under no circumstances, this capsule substitute the detailed study of the material provided by the Board of Studies.
Further, students are advised to enhance their ability to address the issues and solve the problems based on Ind AS by working out the examples, illustrations and questions given in the study material, revision test papers and mock test papers.
Download CA Final Financial Reporting Quick Revision Notes November 2019
Download CA Final paper 1 Financial Reporting Quick Revision Notes in pdf format from below given links. You can also see preview of the E-book.
|CA Final Financial Reporting Quick Revision Notes – part 1||Preview||Download|
|CA Final Financial Reporting Quick Revision Notes – part 2||Preview||Download|
Key features of this last minute preparation book
- This is nothing but a CA Final Financial Reporting Fast Track Notes for easy preparation
- Visual representations of Financial Reporting Topics
- Final Financial Reporting Chapter-wise explanation with charts
- Mentioned important definitions of each chapter of CA Final Paper 1
- Diagrams, Charts & Graphs included for better understanding of the Financial Reporting Subject
- Important Key points highlighted
- Step by Step & Points wise explanation
- CA Final Financial Reporting Important Topics covered
Prepare CA Final Financial Reporting in 60 Minutes before exam
List of Chapters covered in Paper 1 Hand Book
- Application of Accounting Standards
- Application of Guidance Notes
- Framework for Preparation and Presentation of Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Presentation of Items in the Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Recognition of Revenue in the Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Measurement based on Accounting Policies
- Ind AS 20 Accounting for Government Grants and Disclosure of Government Assistance
- Ind AS 101 “First-time Adoption of Indian Accounting Standards”
- Ind AS on Assets of the Financial Statements
- Ind AS 41 “Agriculture”
- Ind AS on Liabilities of the Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Items impacting the Financial Statements
- Ind AS on Disclosures in the Financial Statements
- Accounting and Reporting of Financial Instruments
- Accounting for Share Based Payment
- Business Combinations and Corporate Restructuring
- Consolidated and Separate Financial Statements
- Analysis of Financial Statements
- Accounting of Carbon Credits
- Accounting for e-Commerce Business
- Integrated Reporting
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Human Resource Reporting
- Value Added Statement
Preview of CA Final Paper 1 Financial Reporting Quick Revision Capsule Nov 2019
Share this article to other CA Final students who are preparing for CA Final paper 1 Financial Reporting subject and help them in their CA Final November 2019 exam preparation. You can also download CA Final Quick Revision Notes of other subjects of Group 1 & Group 2.