CA Inter Accounting Important Questions For Nov 2019 by CA Inter Topper. In the previous articles, we have given CA Inter Cost and Management Accounting and Taxation chapter wise important questions for November 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA Inter accounts most important questions for Nov 2019 attempt (सीए इंटर एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA Inter exam November 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
Never read sums in any practical paper-like accounting. Try doing each and every sum of at least Study Material with a proper presentation. Make category of sums. The sum which includes all the concept of chapters and which is important for exam purpose make it A category. And the sum which is easy and which is not important for exams make it C category. This will help you a lot. You will not have enough time on the day before the exam to do all the sums. So that you can refer the sums of A category and B category sums.
Presentation matters in accounts. Make box on each answer. You can make a box even with a pen also. Write narration for each journal entries. Make a note on each calculation you make. Start your paper with the sum which you can answer correctly. Make the sequence of sums when you have 15 minutes to read the question paper. Have speed in doing sums from the very first hour of the paper as the paper is very lengthy and try not to make mistakes in the calculation as you’ll not have time to recheck the paper.
Must Read :
- CA Inter Accounting Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA Inter Corporate And Other Laws Important Questions For November 2019
- CA Inter Cost And Management Accounting Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA Inter Taxation Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA Inter Advanced Accounting Important Questions For November 2019
- CA Inter Auditing Important Questions For Nov 2019
- CA Inter EIS And SM Important Questions For November 2019
- CA Inter FM And Eco Important Questions For November 2019
CA Inter Accounting Important Questions Nov 2019 (Theory)
Here we have provided all the theory important question of CA Inter Group -I accounts important guess questions. People who are preparing for the CA Inter Nov 2019 accounting exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions. Please have a look!
PROFIT OR LOSS PRE AND POST INCORPORATION
- Define Pre-incorporation profit/Loss in brief.
- State the purposes for which pre-incorporation and post incorporation profits can be used.
- How will you classify the investments as per AS 13? Explain in Brief.
HIRE PURCHASE AND INSTALLMENT SALE TRANSACTIONS
- Explain the methods of accounting to be followed by Hire purchaser and Hire vendor in case of Hire purchase / Installment sale transactions?
- Explain the difference between Hire Purchase and Installment system?
- Explain the special features of the Hire Purchase agreement?
- Explain the types of Repossessions?
1. Write short notes on the following: Basis of allocation of common expenditure among different departments. 2. Explain the distinguishing features between departmental accounts and branch accounts and the advantages derived from departmental accounts.
- State the basis on which the following common expenses, the benefit of which is shared by all departments is distributed among the departments.
- Rent, Rates and Taxes, Insurance of Building
- Selling expenses such as a discount, bad debts, selling commission and other such selling expenses.
- Carriage inward d) Depreciation e) Interest on loan
- f) Profit or loss on the sale of investment g) Wages
- Lighting and heating expenses.
- Explain the significance of having departmental accounts for a business entity.
INSURANCE CLAIMS FOR LOSS OF STOCK AND LOSS OF PROFIT
- Explain the significance of ‘Average Clause’ in a fire insurance policy.
- Define the following terms: i) Indemnity Period; ii) Standard Turnover.
CASH FLOW STATEMENTS
- What is the significance of the cash flow statement? Explain in brief.
- Explain the difference between direct and indirect methods of reporting cash flows from operating activities with reference to Accounting Standard 3, (AS 3) revised.
- Can a partner be called upon to pay the liability of the LLP? If; yes, under what circumstances?
- Explain the nature of Limited liability partnership. Who can be a designated partner in a limited liability partnership?
- Differentiate an ordinary partnership firm with an LLP. Under what circumstances, an LLP can be wound up by the tribunal?
- Explain the limitations of liability of Limited liability partnership (LLP) and its partners.
ACCOUNTING FOR BRANCHES INCLUDING FOREIGN BRANCHES
- Why goods are marked on invoice price by the head office while sending goods to the branch?
- Differentiate Branch Accounts with Departmental accounts.
ACCOUNTING FOR INCOMPLETE RECORDS
- What is meant by Single entry System? What are the types of procedures adopted for this system?
ACCOUNTING FOR BONUS ISSUE AND RIGHTS ISSUE
- What is meant by Bonus issue? Explain its related provisions as per the Companies Act, 2013.
- Explain the financial effects of a further issue of equity shares on the market value of the share.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of the right issue?
REDEMPTION OF PREFERENCE SHARES
- What are the reasons for the issue of new equity shares for the purpose of redemption of preference shares?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of redemption of preference shares by the issue of fresh equity shares?
REDEMPTION OF DEBENTURES
- What is meant by the redemption of Debentures?
- Write a short note on Debenture Redemption Reserve.
- Write the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 on the redemption of debentures?
- Comment on adequacy of Debenture Redemption Reserve (DRR) w.r.t. following: Debentures issued by –
- All India Financial Institutions regulated by Reserve Bank of India and Banking companies.
- For other Financial Institutions within the meaning given in the Companies Act.
- For debentures issued by NBFCs registered with the RBI.
- For debentures issued by other companies including manufacturing and infrastructure companies.
CA Inter Accounting Practical Important Questions For Nov 2019 will be updated soon.
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA Inter accounts for Nov 2019 (सीए इंटर एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA Inter accounting important questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire CA Inter syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even CA Inter question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA Inter exams in November 2019.