CA Inter Advanced Accounting Important Questions For May 2019 | Main Topics
Check CA Inter Advanced Accounting Important Questions For May 2019 | Main Topics. In the previous articles, we have given CA Inter Auditing and Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management chapter wise important questions for May 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA Inter advanced accounts most important questions for May 2019 attempt (सीए इंटर अड्वेन्स्ट एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA Inter exam May 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
Download the CA Inter Advanced Accounting important questions in this article. Here we have provided all the important question on Advanced Accounting Paper. Here we have mainly given the expected guess questions for Advanced Accounting theory questions and practical questions. People who are preparing for the CA Inter Advanced Accounting exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions.
CA Inter Advanced Accounting Important Questions For May 2019 (Theory)
Here we have given the CA Inter Advanced Accounting important theory questions. The below-given questions are the guess questions for the Advanced Accounting exam. Here we have given CA Inter Advanced Accounting expected questions related on 4 Marks, 8 Marks and 16 Marks. Please Have a Look!
UNDERWRITING OF SHARES AND DEBENTURES
- Write a short note on firm underwriting and partial underwriting along with firm underwriting?
- What do you understand by firm underwriting? Pass the Accounting Entries relating to firm underwriting in the books of company and underwriter?
LIQUIDATION OF COMPANIES
- What are the contents of the “Liquidators” statement of account”? How frequently does a Liquidator have to submit such a statement?
- Explain Overriding preferential payments as per Companies Act, 2013.
- B List of contributors and the liability of contributors in the list.
- Write the lists which should accompany the statement of affairs in case of a winding up by court.
AMALGAMATION OF COMPANIES
- Distinguish between the pooling of interest method and purchase relating to amalgamation?
- What are the conditions that are to be satisfied for amalgamation in the nature of merger in an amalgamation? Explain the difference between Amalgamation in the nature of merger and amalgamation in the nature of purchase?
- Explain “Non – Performing Assets” as per NBFC Prudential Norms (RBI) directions.
- Explain about Capital adequacy ratio.
- What do you mean by “Net asset value” (NAV) in case of mutual fund units?
- A Mutual Fund has launched a new scheme “All Purpose Scheme”. The Mutual Fund Asset Management Company wishes to invest 25% of the NAV of the Scheme in an unrated debt instrument of a company Y Ltd. which has been paying above-average returns for the past many years. The promoters of the company seek your professional advice in light of the Regulations of SEBI. Will the position change in case the debt instruments of the company Y Ltd are rated?
- Write short notes on:
- Dividend Equalization for a mutual fund
- Open-ended and close-ended schemes of mutual funds
VALUATION OF GOODWILL
- Explain significant measurement bases in brief.
- What is meant by Capital employed?
1, Explain in short, the following principles and term of insurance business:
- Principle of Indemnity;
- Insurable interest
- Principle of “UBERRIMAE FIDEI”.
- Catastrophic Loss
- Write a short note on Unexpired Risks Reserve
- Write a short note on Re-insurance.
- Discuss the following types of fire insurance policies:
- Average policy
- Comprehensive policy
- Excess policy
- Floating policy
FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF BANKING COMPANIES
- Write a short note on the Classification of investments by a banking company?
- Write a short note on Non-Performing Assets?
- Write a short note on the Classification of advances in the case of a Banking Company?
- Mention the condition when a cash credit overdraft account is treated as ‘out of order’.
BUY BACK OF SECURITIES WITH DEFERENTIAL RIGHTS
- What are the conditions to be fulfilled by a Joint Stock Company to buy-back its equity shares as per Companies Act, 2013? Explain in brief.
- Explain the meaning of equity shares with differential rights. Can preference shares be also issued with differential rights?
- Explain the conditions under Rule 4 under Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules, 2014, to deal with equity shares with differential rights.
ACCOUNTING FOR EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTION
- What is the employee stock option plan? Explain the importance of such plans in modern time.
- Define the following terms:
- i) Vesting and ii) Exercise Period
CA Inter Advanced Accounts Practical Important Questions will be updated soon.
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA Inter Advanced Accounting for May 2019 (सीए इंटर अड्वेन्स्ट एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA Inter Advanced Accounting important Questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire CA Inter syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even Inter question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA Inter exams in May 2019.