CA Inter Cost and Management Accounting Important Questions For May 2019 (Theory and Practical)
CA Inter Cost and Management Accounting Important Questions For May 2019 (Theory and Practical). In the previous articles, we have given CA Inter Accounting and Taxation chapter wise important questions for May 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA Inter costing most important questions for May 2019 attempt (सीए इंटर कॉस्ट मैनेजमेंट एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA Inter exam May 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
CA Inter Cost and Management Accounting Important Questions May 2019 (Theory)
Here we have provided all the theory important question of CA Inter Group -I cost and management accounting important guess questions. People who are preparing for the CA Inter May 2019 costing exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions. Please have a look!
- Distinguish between bill of materials and material requisition note.
- Give the treatment of certain items associated with the purchase of materials.
- Explain obsolescence and circumstances under which materials become obsolete. State the steps to be taken for its treatment.
- Discuss the effect of overtime payment on productivity
- Explain the methods for calculating labour turnover.
- Describe briefly, how wages may be calculated under the following systems
- Distinguish between job evaluation and merit rating.
OVERHEAD ABSORPTION COSTING
- Indicate the base or bases that you recommended to apportioning overhead costs to production department? Explain the treatment of over and under absorption of overheads in cost accounting?
- Discuss the problems of controlling the selling and distribution overheads.
- State the basis of apportionment of the following overheads costs: a) Air- conditioning Timekeeping b) Depreciation of plant and machinery c) Power/steam consumption Electric power(Machine operation)
- The distinction between marginal costing and absorption costing.
- Discuss the basic assumptions of cost volume profit analysis.
- Elaborate on the practical application of marginal costing.
- What is the meaning of margin of safety (MOS)? State the relationship between operating leverage and margin of safety ratio.
- Describe the three distinct groups of variances that arise in standard costing.
- State the advantages of cost-plus contracts.
- Describe the main features of the cost-plus contract.
- Discuss briefly the principles to be followed while taking credit for profits on incomplete contracts. Write short notes on the escalation clause?
- Explain briefly the treatment of losses in process costing.
- Explain equivalent units.
- State the advantages and disadvantages of interprocess profits.
- What do you understand by operating costs? Describe its essential features and state where it can be usefully implemented?
- Define absolute tonnes-kms and commercial tonnes-kms.
- Distinguish between operation cost and operating cost.
JOB AND BATCH COSTING
- Describe job costing and batch costing giving the example of industries where these are used?
- Distinguish between job costing and batch costing.
- In batch costing, how economic batch quantity is determined.
COST ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
- What is an integrated accounting system? State its advantages.
- What are the essential pre-requisites of an integrated accounting system?
- What are the reasons for the disagreement of profits as per cost and financial accounts? Discuss.
- Is reconciliation of cost accounts and financial accounts is necessary in case of integrated accounting system
JOINT PRODUCTS AND BY- PRODUCTS
- Discuss the treatment of by-product cost in cost accounting
BUDGETS AND BUDGETARY CONTROL
- Explain the essentials of budget.
- Describe the salient features of the budget manual.
- List the eight functional budgets prepared by a business.
ACTIVITY BASED BUDGET
- Explain “Activity-Based Budgeting.”
CA Inter Cost and Management Accounting Practical Important Questions will be updated soon
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA Inter costing for May 2019 (सीए इंटर कॉस्ट मैनेजमेंट एकाउंटिंग इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA Inter cost and management accounting important questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire CA Inter syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even CA Inter question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA Inter exams in May 2019.