CA Inter EIS and SM Important Questions For May 2019 | ICAI
Check CA Inter EIS and SM Important Questions For May 2019 | ICAI. In the previous articles, we have given CA Inter Advanced Accounting and Auditing chapter wise important questions for May 2019 attempt. Today we are providing CA Inter-Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management most important questions for May 2019 attempt (सीए इंटर एंटरप्राइज इनफार्मेशन सिस्टम and स्ट्रटीजिक मैंनेज्मेंट इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न). With only a few days left for the CA Inter exam May 2019, students have very less time to cement their learnings and get well prepared to write the perfect exams. During these days before the exams, students should avoid studying anything new. They must focus on practising and revising what they have studied until now.
Moreover, they must go through the important topics and practice the questions related to those topics. This will help to fine-tune your preparations for the board exams. It’s very essential that students pick reliable study material and practice manual, which provide only important and meaningful stuff so that students are able to make an effective preparation for the exam.
Here we have given all the important question on Group II EIS and SM Paper. Here we have mainly given the expected important questions for Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management. Expected questions are given for both theory questions and practical questions. People who are preparing for the CA Inter-Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management Exam can follow these questions for their exams preparation. If you don’t have time, here we have given all 4 marks important questions, 8 marks important questions and 16 marks important questions. So prepare all these short answers questions and long answers questions.
CA Inter EIS and SM Important Questions For May 2019
Here we have given the CA Inter EIS and SM important theory questions. The below-given questions are the guess questions for the Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management. Here we have given CA Inter EIS and SM expected questions related on 4 Marks, 8 Marks and 16 Marks. Please have a look!
CA Inter Enterprise Information Systems (EIS) Important Topics May 2019
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND ITS COMPONENTS
- What is the operating system? What are the activities executed by the operating system?
- What is the Relational Database model? Explain.
- What is object-oriented Database model? Explain.
- What is the Data warehouse? What are the two primary schools of thought when designing a data warehouse? List out the benefits of Data warehouse.
- Explain about Controls for Fire Damage in Environmental Controls?
- What are Logical Access Controls? Explain the technical exposures in logical Access controls.
- Explain Programming Management Controls in Managerial Controls??
- Explain Data resourse management controls in managerial controls.
- What are Application Controls? Explain Boundary controls in Application Controls?
- What are Asynchronous attacks? Explain various forms of Asynchronous attacks?
- Explain the different types of output controls?
|1.||Virtual memory||8. DNS||15. Clock synchronization|
|2.||Cache memory||9. Transmission mode||16. Batch Controls.|
|3.||Big data||10. Switch||17. Hash Totals.|
|4.||Data mining||11. MAC Address.||18. Parity check|
|5.||Contention||12. Cipher-locks.||19. Topological Controls|
|6.||Routing||13. Firewall||20. Spooling|
|7.||VOIP||14. Call back devices||21. Exception Reports.|
INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING
- What is Information System Auditing? Explain its objectives.
- What is concurrent (or) Continuous Audit? Explain different types of Audit tools.
- What is the Audit trail? Explain the types and objectives of Audit trail.
- Explain internet points of presence in an audit of logical Access Controls?
- Explain the Need for Audit of Information Systems? (or) Explain the impact of controls and audit influencing an organization?
- Explain Investigative Procedures in Audit of Logical Access Controls?
- Explain Internet Points of Presence in Audit of Logical Access Controls?
- Explain about segregation of duties? Explain some examples of segregation of duties controls?
|1.||Key-Card Systems||5.||Compensation baselining|
|2.||Access reviews||6.||Database Administrator|
AUTOMATED BUSINESS PROCESS
- What are the steps to be taken while implementing BPA?
- What are the components of ERM?
- Explain the framework of ERM?
- Discuss the components of internal controls as per SA 315.
- How controls for the specific business process could be implemented?
- Give some examples of some common cyber-crime scenarios that can be prosecuted under the IT Act 2000
- Discuss the advantages of cyber laws.
- Explain Benefits of Automating Business Process?
- Explain the Limitations of Internal Control System?
- Discuss Order to Cash (02C) life cycle in detail? How risks and controls are implemented for O2C transaction?
- Discuss the term Cybercrime that can be prosecuted under the IT Act 2000?
- Practice a few flow charts in Study Material.
|1.||Enterprise Risk Management (ERM).||5.||Data flow diagrams.|
|3.||Control.||7.||Personal and sensitive personal data|
|4.||Internal Control System.||8.||BPA|
FINANCIAL AND ACCOUNTING SYSTEMS
- Discuss how integrated Enterprise Resource Planning Systems Support business.
- Discuss the features of an ideal ERP system.
- Discuss the term Business Intelligence. Explain its features and benefits.
- What is XBRL tagging?
- Who uses XBRL? What are its Features?
- Write about the importance of Basel-Ill in Banking Sector.
- Discuss several RISKS and CONTROLS of ERP Environment?
- What are the steps involved Inside the Data Analytics Process?
- What type of Questions should be asked by an auditor during ERP audit?
- Integrated and Non-integrated systems.
- Web application
- Master data and Non-Master data
- CRM module
- Business Reporting (or) Enterprise reporting.
- Data Warehouse
- MIS Report.
- Business process.
E-COMMERCE. M-COMMERCE & EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
- What is the architecture of networked systems? Explain the types.
- What are the Risks associated with E-commerce?
- What are the components of E-commerce?
- Write about several IT Risks as per SA (Standard on Auditing) 315?
- What is a digital payment? What are the new methods of digital payments?
- List out the advantages and Drawbacks of digital payments.
- What are the constraints to be taken to develop a secured grid?
- What is green computing (or) Green IT? What are its best practices?
- What are Risks associated with the Internet of Things (loT)?
- Write down the Threats (or) Risks associated with BYOD?
- Network virtualization. Virtualization Storage virtualization.
- Community cloud.
- Hybrid cloud
- Saas model
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Web 3.0
- Machine learning.
- Grid computing
- Server consolidation
CORE BANKING SYSTEMS
- Discuss Various IT Risks which could have a significant impact on IT Risks in the business/ banking sector or Explain the impact of IT risks in banking segment?
- Discuss the concept of IT Risk Management?
- Discuss Technology and Workflow of CBS?
- What is a Server? Discuss various types of servers being used in CBS?
- Briefly explain all the stages of money laundering and how banks are used in laundering money?
- What are the Risks associated with CBS?
- What are the steps involved in a credit card transaction? Discuss several Risks and Controls around the Credit Card Process?
- Discuss several IT related Risks and mitigating Controls w.r.t Data Center and Network Operations What are the processes that are comprised in Data Center and Network Operations?
- Money Laundering
- Phishing attacks.
CA Inter-Enterprise Strategic Management (SM) Important Topics May 2019
INTRODUCTION TO STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT
- Explain the Importance or Benefits of Strategic Management. Do you think that companies should be managed strategically? Discuss.
- What are the limitations of Strategic Management?
- Explain the Significance of Strategic Management in Non-Profit making organizations?
- Educational Institutions require Strategic Management. Explain.
- Write short notes on Strategic Management in Governmental Agencies and Departments.
- Strategy 2. Strategic Management
DYNAMICS OF COMPETITIVE STRATEGY
- Write short notes on Competitive Landscape or Environment.
- What is strategic group & what are the areas of similarity among companies in a strategic group?
- Write short notes on Strategic Group Mapping & what is the step to be taken while constructing a strategic group map for an industry?
- How are business activities classified for VCA purpose?
- Write short notes on Product Life Cycle
- BCG Growth-Share Matrix
- Explain the General Electric (GE) Model of Portfolio Analysis.
- Explain the Growth Strategies under Ansoff’s Product-Market Growth Matrix.
- How can TOWS Matrix be used for analyzing the strategic situation of a company?
- Explain the reasons necessary for globalization by companies
|1.||Driving Forces||4. Portfolio Analysis|
|2.||Competitive Intelligence||5. Globalisation|
|3.||Strategic Business Unit (SBU)|
- SWOT Analysis vs Town matrix
STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT PROCESS
- What is strategic decision making? Briefly explain the Features/ major dimensions of strategic decision making?
- What is Strategic Intent and what are its elements?
- How to develop a Strategic Vision?
- State the points that may be considered while writing a mission statement of a company. Define the term Objectives.
- Strategic Intent
- SWOT analysis Vs. TOWS matrix.
- Shared Vision
- Vision Shared
Shared vision Vs Vision Shared
CORPORATE LEVEL STRATEGIES
- Write about Vertical and Horizontal Integration Diversification Strategies.
- What are the Reasons for Adopting Related and Unrelated Diversification Strategies?
- Write short notes on “Concentric Diversification” and “Conglomerate Diversification Strategies”.
- Explain the concept of Expansion through Mergers and Acquisitions?
- Discuss how mergers and acquisitions are used for business growth. What are the various types of mergers?
- Write about divestment strategy.
- Retrenchment Strategy 2. Diversification Strategy 3. Turnaround Strategy
- Stability Vs. Expansion Strategy Concentric Vs. Conglomerate Diversification.
- Expansion Vs. Retrenchment Strategy
BUSINESS LEVEL STRATEGIES
- Explain Michael Porter’s Five Forces Model of Competition Analysis.
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Cost Leadership Strategy?
- Write are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Differentiation Strategy?
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of Focus Strategy?
- Focus Strategy 2. Best Cost Provider strategy
FUNCTIONAL LEVEL STRATEGIES
- Are functional strategies really important for business?
- Discuss different promotional methods
- Discuss the concept of Expanded/ Extended Marketing Mix.
- Flow the worth of a business is evaluated?
- Write short notes on Strategy formulation in the areas of – (a) Production System, and (b) Operational Planning and Control
- What are the areas to be examined while developing a logistics strategy?
- Outline the key areas where the Fluman Resource Manager can play a strategic role.
- Explain briefly the internal factors which have a strong influence on employee competence?
- Penetration Strategy
- Relationship Marketing
- Skimming Strategy
- Social Marketing
- Logistics Vs. Supply Chain Management.
ORGANISATION & STRATEGIC LEADERSHIP
- Write Short notes on Hourglass Structure?
- What are the Leadership Roles to be played by a Strategic M
- What are the Responsibilities of a Strategic Leader?
- What is Strategic Leadership? What are the two approaches of Leadership style,
- Concepts of Entrepreneurship and Intrapreneurship?
- Network Structure.
- Corporate Culture.
DIFFERENCES: 1. Transactional Vs. Transformational Leadership Styles.
STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION & CONTROL
- What are the principal aspects of the strategy execution process?
- What is strategic change? Explain the change process proposed by Kurt Lewin that can be useful in implementing strategies?
- What is Strategic Control? Explain different types of Strategic Control.
- Meaning and need for Strategy Audit
- Difficulties in Strategy Audit/ Evaluation
- Write down the steps in the implementation of BPR?
- What are the Elements/Steps in the Process of Benchmarking?
- BPR 2. Benchmarking 3. Strategic Change
- Strategy Formulation Vs. Strategy implementation.
- BPR vs. Traditional Methods.
We hope with the help of this article, now you know the what are the important topics in CA Inter EIS and SM for May 2019 (सीए इंटर एंटरप्राइज इनफार्मेशन सिस्टम and स्ट्रटीजिक मैंनेज्मेंट इम्पोर्टेन्ट प्रश्न) attempt. People who are searching for the CA Inter-Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management important Questions for CA exam can utilize these questions for their exam preparation. Students should understand that it is not recommended to skip some topics and read only a few important ones. Try to cover entire CA Inter syllabus and that’s what ICAI expects from you and even CA Inter question papers are based on that. These important questions are for those students who don’t prepare well for the exam and try to get at least 40 marks. So don’t depend on these questions if you have so much time for the exams. If you have any doubts the comment below. We will try to help you. And don’t forget to share this article with your friends who are going to write CA Inter exams in May 2019.